[DISCUSSION] V7.0

DeletedUser8385

Attack Notifications! Need a few hours break? No problem. Nifty email notifications will be popped into your inbox about incoming attacks should someone get a sudden urge to expand at the cost of your villages while you are enjoying a quiet moment. Several customization options are available for the sending of said notifications.

do these send instantly? im worried that that would make fakes useless as you would know when all of your incomings were sent. especially at an earlier stage of the game with fewer attacks.

DeletedUser

Will the new awards be available for existing worlds?

DeletedUser

sorry never paid much looks.... does it have church??
or just another world whch looks after its mains players which does give new players a chance i.e prem points.....W1 ....DID ALSO is the longest going post tw uk and simple why change what works.

DeletedUser4270

Improvements V7.0

Looks wonderful, I especially like the suggested improvements to the map, dragable map will be very handy indeed, and the ability to highlight tribes as well as individual players is a great relief and useful idea.

Can't wait to try out all the new features.

I would like to suggest, if there is another world that has smith techs and also paladins, that the scout tool for the paladin should be able to see the enemy techs. This would be really useful, as on W6 the scout tool is pretty useless, due to normal scout attacks seeing outside troops. And also it is impossible to gague enemy techs at all on W6 at the moment.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to ask whether these updates are coming to the speed server.
I noticed a few of the recent additions are yet to be added.

DeletedUser

Wow some nifty updates this time, alot of them look usefull :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Attack Notifications! Need a few hours break? No problem. Nifty email notifications will be popped into your inbox about incoming attacks should someone get a sudden urge to expand at the cost of your villages while you are enjoying a quiet moment. Several customization options are available for the sending of said notifications.

do these send instantly? im worried that that would make fakes useless as you would know when all of your incomings were sent. especially at an earlier stage of the game with fewer attacks.

Funnily enough this is the first thing I thought of when I read this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8195

Nice Tracey :D

When is this all kicking off then? :lol:

DeletedUser

You have to have at least 20 villages before you can use the account manager. And building on his question, what kind of content will this e-mail contain? If it's just 'so and so' is attacking you, it wouldn't be all that bad.

DeletedUser4

Nice Tracey :D

When is this all kicking off then? :lol:

[tt]Will be making another announcement later on today and we will then try to answer all your questions also, i want to give people the chance to make comments before we start with loads of answers [/tt]

DeletedUser

how fast does the mitila come in... i can see people sniping with these because it'd be pretty easy if they come instantly.

to fix this there should be a random time gernerated from 1-10 minutes so no one knows excatly when it comes out.

(just ideas)

DeletedUser

how fast does the mitila come in... i can see people sniping with these because it'd be pretty easy if they come instantly.

to fix this there should be a random time gernerated from 1-10 minutes so no one knows excatly when it comes out.

(just ideas)
militia disappears either after a set farmlevel or a set number of villages.

DeletedUser8385

after 2 villages, but militia is very weak as i have seen from beta, its mostly to stop new active players from being good farm targets and keep them playing.

DeletedUser

will it be possible to deactivate certain 7.0 features that we don't want?