[DISCUSSION] V7.0

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Honestly, incoming should be automatically tagged.

Very much agreed, is something I suggested a long time ago. I absolutely think they should be tagged with their speed by the game itself, but this is at least a step in the right direction. Activity should not be as important as it is, strategy and technique should be what determines how well you do.

DeletedUser

Exactly how I feel. Hopefully they'll keep stepping the same direction.

DeletedUser

Academy The button that selected the maximum amount of coins that could be minted in your villages has been replaced with a drop-down box from which you can select a specific number of coins you would like filled out across all villages with mintable coins on the 'Mint Coins' page that can be found from inside academies.

Could there also be an option to, instead of minting up to a maximum (user defined) number of coins in each village, to also mint coins leaving a minimum (user defined) number of coins worth of resources in each village? (I hope this makes sense) I feel I would use this orientation more, though what you have outlined would still find its uses...

- Kossa

DeletedUser

Attack Notifications! [...] Several customization options are available for the sending of said notifications.

Have these been finalised yet, and/or what options are currently in line for this?

Village Manager! [...]
Troop Manager! [...]

When setting up these extensive queues, do we simply provide the order in which we want things built/trained or do we set what we want built/trained and for the 'next queue item' to be automatically chosen depending on certain variables etc? If the answer is the second option, I have a couple more questions to follow about that. Also, can you then queue up buildings and/or units that are not yet available to build/train at the time of setting the queue?
For example: HQ 3, HQ 4, HQ 5, Smithy 1, ....​

Market Manager! [...]

How much automation or resource balancing is there in this? Or is it just a simple case of I want X amount of resources sent from ***|*** to ***|*** every **:**:** amount of time?

- Kossa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It all looks pretty good.
Although Tracey's post refers to techs as 3-tech or 4-tech. I believe that research style is more commonly refered to as 15-Tech, based on its maximum limit.

DeletedUser

Will existing worlds be updated? Since w4 lost camps :(

Some nice looking changes, although i kind of hope graphics haven't gone over board I like the simplicity of TW, to many options and pictures confuses me :icon_eek:.

People will prob get around the email notification thing by spamming someone with so many attacks they switch it off or auto archive the emails.

DeletedUser

Some nice looking changes, although i kind of hope graphics haven't gone over board I like the simplicity of TW, to many options and pictures confuses me :icon_eek:.
yeah the simplicity of tw is one the things which defines it

DeletedUser

love the new features but you couls have opened a new world to kick it off like .net

thats just my opinion

DeletedUser

love the new features but you couls have opened a new world to kick it off like .net

thats just my opinion

We will probably hear more about that later today.

Version 7 looks ace overall. I hope existing worlds don't have to wait long to be updated.

DeletedUser

thats just my opinion

They most likely will be releasing a new world when 7.0 comes out, they need to test it properly here on .uk aswell before they update other worlds, I can't wait for settings as it is going to be something special, especially with all the new things available. I hope the world size is around 500x500 personally, half the normal size which will be good for .uk seeing as we don't have as large a player base as .net

DeletedUser

Version 7, is great. The new features really do improve game play. Can't wait for the full roll out, because standard tw as it currently stands, is a poor second cousin. The new graphiocs are great, and the map, well, its excellent.

DeletedUser8468

Will existing worlds be updated?

^^^ This?

Looks awesome, features sound amazing, and any graphics I have seen look so sweet!

I am afraid to get too excited though, in case it won't be available for any worlds I currently play for months yet. Anyone able to give a rough timeframe? Please :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I can't wait for settings as it is going to be something special

Wouldn't bet on that.

Infact I expect an exact copy of W54.

Those are Innogames's mandated cookie-cutter settings and are identical what both Version 5.0 and Version 6.0's release worlds had.

Anyone able to give a rough timeframe? Please :)

Admittedly this is rough, but that's what you asked for I suppose, so here goes: All worlds will almost certainly have all the new changes before the end of the year, most likely within the next two weeks.

DeletedUser8468

No that's great thanks very much. That's a lot sooner than I had expected so cheers for the great additions guys.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't bet on that.

Infact I expect an exact copy of W54.

Those are Innogames's mandated cookie-cutter settings and are identical what both Version 5.0 and Version 6.0's release worlds had.

Well I wouldn't mind that either, I missed my chance of joining W54 and was sad about it, so if your right yay :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Wait a second, I see some new Premium features, you have to pay for MORE premium features? Will it be the same prices?