Discussion?

DeletedUser

Speed has nothing to do with the ideal strategy, only unit speed, and 0.9 is quite high.

What's more depressing is that not a single account has down a god job raising both of their villages quickly. All have done either good with one and poorly with the other or mediocre with both.

Much of the reason behind this is the quest system, which gives the same amount of resources and troops as if you start with one village. Either you divide the bonuses over your two villages, or give it all to one. Either way what you find depressing will happend.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz has a new distraction, it growls :/

That's not a new distraction.

does it have a tail and go woof woof? :lol:

No tail , but she may go woof woof if I ask her to.

Who said nauz isn't playing this round? maybe he actually is building his villas up evenly. However he is still likely distracted by skyrim too much to play tw very seriously anymore.

I haven't played Skyrim in nearly a month. I am not playing this round. I am playing W61.

Perhaps you should put up or shut up on the subject of how difficult or not the settings and circumstances are if you haven't played them, please. ( I did ask nicely , Jo )

Give me a round with the same setting minus the premium features and I'll happily "put up". I've played 4 HP rounds, rank 1 on 3, rank 2 on the 4th, I don't need to play these "exact" settings to know how to adapt to them.

It's a single-package world with no morale, you noble rush both villages to get a train and then start rimming whichever of your neighbors are closest to academy. It's really that simple.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10204

No tail , but she may go woof woof if I ask her to.

oh i get it, its a doberman that has had its tail docked :) and you taught her to say woof when you give the command speak? wow she must be a clever dog, i heard dobermans arnt that intelligent tbh :/ well done

DeletedUser

The concept is quite interesting. However, I dislike that it has those premium features so it's a no go for me

Nauzhror

Reaction score
oh i get it, its a doberman that has had its tail docked :) and you taught her to say woof when you give the command speak? wow she must be a clever dog, i heard dobermans arnt that intelligent tbh :/ well done

Doberman are rated as one of the top species of dog breeds in terms of intelligence.

Though, no, most definitely not a dog of any sort.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Dude i know his girl is no megan fox, but to say she growls. Too far bro:icon_neutral:

just kidding

But she does growl. :lol:

growls.jpg

DeletedUser

Cya guys, I quit Classic server after my co, Adam10950 changed our password and won't answer me.

DeletedUser5582

Okies this was the discussion thread but see we have gone off topic here. As no tavern shall we agree to spam this thread and this thread only but keep it clean.

No more pics of growling folk though as where would it end?!

I'll remove the on topic posts and sticky a new discussion thread for those that want it and growl in there at your peril

Nauzhror

Reaction score

DeletedUser10204

I'm somewhat confused what makes you think I didn't see it.

The fact that you put oh but she does growl, well if the just kidding part already says the he was kidding about her not growling that would imply that she does, then you put oh but she does growl suggests you didn't see it.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The fact that you put oh but she does growl, well if the just kidding part already says the he was kidding about her not growling that would imply that she does, then you put oh but she does growl suggests you didn't see it.

No, the only thing suggested is that you didn't understand wardy's post, which was initially implying that she was nearly as ugly as a dog, which was what the "just kidding" was for.