Discussion?

DeletedUser

As there did not seem to be a link for this on the anouncment haha :)

I really would suggest that no one gets all ranting over the US style fast build options. Tracys point about paying for itself seems valid! I for one would hate to see it on the normal server however

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds nice. Couple of questions though:

Attack/support arrival time: Possibility to be randomised up to 5 seconds

Is this calculated at arrival or at send? I.e. when send is pressed is this calculation made, or is it made at landing time?
Multi Village start up: 2 Villages (106 points)

Adjacent? Random? Or localised random(nearby)?

DeletedUser9178

sounds really good a nice change to what i have seen
i like the few twist and perks of it as well

cant wait

DeletedUser

Definitely joining on opening, sounds really interesting and never played a world like this before.

DeletedUser

I really like these settings. Me and my tribe are currently winning the norwegian Classic, so starting up here could be a quite good idea. PM me if you got a decent premade. This is my tribe and this is me.
-TrAnxZ

DeletedUser3371

PM me if you got a decent premade. This is my tribe and this is me.
-TrAnxZ

So are you looking to start a family tribe on the classic server?:icon_rolleyes: You have enough members for 3 tribe with the tribe limit of 6 .... the only reason I can think of starting your diplomacy with others at this point is because you want to be huggggggg'ed!:icon_eek:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
So are you looking to start a family tribe on the classic server?:icon_rolleyes: You have enough members for 3 tribe with the tribe limit of 6 .... the only reason I can think of starting your diplomacy with others at this point is because you want to be huggggggg'ed!:icon_eek:

He's pointing out that that is his tribe on that world, not that the entire tribe plans to join him on this world. Though even if they did it's speed 4, if you're even thinking of playing solo you're setting yourself up to fail.

DeletedUser

[tt]You can pre register :icon_biggrin: [/tt]

already have, thanks for pointing it out though.

currently seeing if any of my friends will join, especially with world 8 ending roughly a week after this starts

DeletedUser

Now I lol'ed. Nauzhror pointed it out fairly well - not all of us will start. And now we have an average of about 3 players pr account on .no. I guess we will become 4-5 on .uk if we start here aswell.
- TrAnxZ

DeletedUser5509

I'll give it a go - I have enough time to spare with the speed 1 worlds I play lol

I like the settings but have a question about the premium features - you can increase ONE of the res production by 20% - can you increase them all simultaneously?

DeletedUser4

I'll give it a go - I have enough time to spare with the speed 1 worlds I play lol

I like the settings but have a question about the premium features - you can increase ONE of the res production by 20% - can you increase them all simultaneously?

[tt]Yes but you have to pay for each one[/tt]

DeletedUser

how much does it cost to increase production by 20% and how long does it last until you have to pay again?

DeletedUser

i'm going to play too
g.gif

DeletedUser

Not sure I will play yet . . . I think the advantage of having premium is getting too great as it is, but having the ability to (effectively) buy more resources is going too far for my liking . . regardless of how skilled you are, I think it'll be very difficult for a non-prem player to compete with someone with the farm app, AND a 20% bonus . .

Last edited by a moderator: