Discussion?

DeletedUser3371

Now I lol'ed. Nauzhror pointed it out fairly well - not all of us will start. And now we have an average of about 3 players pr account on .no. I guess we will become 4-5 on .uk if we start here aswell.
- TrAnxZ

Perhaps I am reading it wrong but from what you said it seems there are approx. 60 players in your tribe .... 3 per acc. So. if you start classic here your going to go with a min. of 10 players on the six new acc's .... and your looking to raise that number with extra players? :icon_confused:

'Tis a shame you won't be playing Nauz .... it looks seems like Sparks ikkle kitty was thinking of doing a spot of stalking the bird that flits from server to server .... ah well , can't blame you really but I'm still looking forward to the day she catches up with you. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Perhaps I am reading it wrong but from what you said it seems there are approx. 60 players in your tribe .... 3 per acc. So. if you start classic here your going to go with a min. of 10 players on the six new acc's .... and your looking to raise that number with extra players? :icon_confused:

Again; not all of us will start here.

DeletedUser

[tt]40 points for 7 days[/tt]

thats about twice as much as I thought it was going to be, was considering getting it, but at that much I doubt I will now.

oh well, world should still be fun regardless of that.

DeletedUser

Not sure I will play yet . . . I think the advantage of having premium is getting too great as it is, but having the ability to (effectively) buy more resources is going too far for my liking . . regardless of how skilled you are, I think it'll be very difficult for a non-prem player to compete with someone with the farm app, AND a 20% bonus . .

In the Netherlands we've already have a world with this new features. And from my own experience i can tell you that active playing is still better. Cuz if you farm enough that 20% bonus will be peanuts, believe me :) Otherwise .. you can always try? And if you still don't like it, you can always quit.

Of course you would want to play :D
One day I shall play against you again, not this time though :p

Promise is debt, my friend :icon_biggrin:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
In the Netherlands we've already have a world with this new features. And from my own experience i can tell you that active playing is still better. Cuz if you farm enough that 20% bonus will be peanuts, believe me :) Otherwise .. you can always try? And if you still don't like it, you can always quit.

The problem is when you farm like mad, use the 20% res increase, make every building 20% cheaper, and then repeatedly speed every building up to make it build as fast as you can afford it to.

DeletedUser

wow, something like this just might make me come out of retirement, 6 mnths sounds cool, a light at the end of the tunnel, would love to put some egos in place again, always fun.

DeletedUser

Will this mean that we are not going to get a w12 for a long time now :(

DeletedUser

[tt]40 points for 7 days[/tt]

Another INNO scam and another way screwing the game up. Good job.

This was meant to be a F2P Text base strategy game, that skill is required to dominate.

Well it use to be, now it just requires a deep pocket and your 'Pro'. Petty to see a decent game like TW go down the drain.

DeletedUser

Another INNO scam and another way screwing the game up. Good job.

This was meant to be a F2P Text base strategy game, that skill is required to dominate.

Well it use to be, now it just requires a deep pocket and your 'Pro'. Petty to see a decent game like TW go down the drain.

Shouldn't be complaining too much, you can just farm a lot more resources.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Last night of sleep for the next month. Better go to bed early today, boys!

DeletedUser10204

Last night of sleep for the next month. Better go to bed early today, boys!

This is what co players are for. if you havn't planned that out then i suggest you quickly get a co in the 11 hours and 40 mins you have left

DeletedUser

I almost can't wait till the classic starts! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10668

What time will you be able to insta finish cause that seems unfair

DeletedUser

Tracey said 10 min. Im guessing the server is trying to see how everyone likes these odd settings

DeletedUser

Ugh these new features where you can juts buy your way to the top just takes all the skill out of the game... What happened to playing straight up and seeing who's best?