Discussion?

DeletedUser

Yeah, i'll end up #1, and our tribe will win, WITHOUT using these so called advantages. we're so good we don't need them...

DeletedUser

ACTUALLY. On US5 I am doing better. And on the speeds you play you always end up finding damn co's.

DeletedUser10668

On US5 I didn't tribe hop or say I was neutral and attack my tribe. Also I rarely play speed.

DeletedUser

I was talking to Earl. Well all I can say to you is... At least I didnt account hopD:.

DeletedUser10668

On my first ever TW world I deleted my first account to co play a more experienced player hardly counts as account hopping but whatever floats your boat.

DeletedUser

mikey. yes, you will have to rim all of us, including the players who are 100x better than you. but we'll prove that one ig shortly...

DeletedUser

Just wondering, where did all of you guys show up from >.> I am fairly certain you guys are all aliases and you mentioned .us server, but perhaps tell us a bit about yourselves?

DeletedUser9748

Jeez stop spamming boys. I will join with my mates this world just to check the settings. I doubt any of us will use that premium feautures and we won't care about ranks. One advise, don't "Spam" buying premium it won't make you better players. Only better payers

DeletedUser

Nearly onto acad now. I used the pay 1000pp and join a week early option. Was a good call.

DeletedUser

It took you a whole week early with no competition farming on speed 4 to get an academy. (facepalm)

DeletedUser

yeah, there was no rush due to nobody else being around so I didn't worry about coming on too much. Was good to have peace and quiet before all the carnage begins.

DeletedUser

Well, good luck to you. i was personally gonna be paying for the level 100 farms on my villas. those are very helpful, and don't cost as much. so that kind of an advantage may prove to be more useful.