DOT by Name, DOT by Nature

DeletedUser10619

Very true Reastablished, so the conclusion i think we can draw here is that by initiating this situation, the w00t duke/council merely beat ~DC~ to the punch.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
After all, a leopard supposedly does not change its spots
Who cares about other worlds. Dont know about w20 but there is more than one person in charge in DC and people learn from MISTAKES and people dont learn from purposely being deceitful behind people's back which is just a misuse of our trust we had in WOOT.
Very true Reastablished, so the conclusion i think we can draw here is that by initiating this situation, the w00t duke/council merely beat ~DC~ to the punch.
Firstly your presuming things you don't know. So i wouldn't go saying nonsense and proclaiming it like you actually have proof. By the way there is another thread called "Rumours and facts" you posts would be much more appreciated over there.

DeletedUser10619

Point noted Drift, any rumours will be put in there, and keep the beating of DC to this thread

DeletedUser

Simon, can you please create a new thread for your love of Woot. This thread is named DOT, after the war DC have with DOT. Therefore, keep all discussions between that war.

Me saying go to another forum was a hint for you to go away, create a thread on it... Whatever.

Anyhow, it does seem DOT are recovering slightly, and the numbers of players in there family tribe might pay off for them in the short term!

DeletedUser14150

Anyhow, it does seem DOT are recovering slightly, and the numbers of players in there family tribe might pay off for them in the short term!
ROFL.. Yep, lets blame the numbers xD
It couldn't possibly be because, you neither snipe, stack up or have any real teamwork in your tribe
(Ha ha Snipe N Stack)..That would be an insane statement of course ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14151

guys guys guys calm downnnnnnnnnn. glen send me some spears to help me with dot then send your axes at woot and ill be happy....

woot well i dont condone what u did but hey we all do dirty stuff including myself...

dot well done guys, i have to admit i wasnt expecting to be hit that hard, but be careful dont bite off more than you can chew....

DeletedUser7967

ROFL.. Yep, lets blame the numbers xD
It couldn't possibly be because, you neither snipe, stack up or have any real teamwork in your tribe
(Ha ha Snipe N Stack)..That would be an insane statement of course ;)

Thats just bullshit mate, no more to say.. Just bullshit lol ;)

DeletedUser14151

funny we dont snipe or stack.

i count from just you guys attacking me..

12 dead nukes
27 dead nobles

2 x defender of the day
rank 2 odd

DeletedUser14150

ALOT of the reports i've seen, is just plain normal defence, not stacked... I would say it takes a bit more to define a village as stacked ;)
And still.. A "little" guy like Pipfugl from out tribe, has gained more ODD on the loss of his few villages, then you have gained in total.. That i would say, prove you don't really stack your villages...At least not good... And if you sniped, you wouldn't have lost that many in a few days

But i guess we just have different standards.. I expect a certain lvl. and you another.. So lets not go there and just enjoy the stats (I LOVE THE STATS) ;)
My apologies

DeletedUser

Someone is filling his boots a bit too much, wait for the come down Henry. The north hasn't even got started with you yet! Oh look at them pretty DOT villages, all waiting to be munched upon!

DeletedUser14150

If you can UP your game, it would be an honor to get my ass handed to me by you guys ;)
Besides..I wouldn't dare to call all players in DC bad, i haven't got any knowledge about them.. Only one of you i lashed out at, and he is proving again and again, why...

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You're really annoying, please be quiet and take your bs opinions on certain DC members elsewhere.

DeletedUser11544

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DC~
Side 2:
Tribes: DOT, DOT2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 50
Difference: 6

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 16
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 235,327
Side 2: 190,767
Difference: 44,560

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111,243
Side 2: 85,582
Difference: 25,661

chart

All this talk of an ass whooping...dear oh dear, look at the above stats.
Now as we are not big tribes with big accounts yet i think it was safe to say that this was round 1, we hit you, you then retaliated now it doesn't take a genius looking at the ODD/ODA gains that people are rebuilding so lets wait for round 2 before this talk of ass whooping goes to some fairly empty heads.

DeletedUser14150

Why not just adjust the time to like forever?..Or maybe 1 hour, just after you take a village :D
Seriously.. You have to stop playing with time.. This war began exactly 11.06. at 23:09:59 .. Not a week, not a year and so on xD

And when i postet 48 hours, i was actually being nice to you guys, there where still a couple of the "Jump them out nowhere" takeover stats xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Beginning of the war
on 10.06. at 04:10:40
Duration of war
4 days 9:17:49

Thank me later :lol:

DeletedUser11544

Just for Henry

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DC~
Side 2: