Dubby vs W1N

DeletedUser4280

lol good, i had a blitz of paranoia and thoughts of nooooooo what have i become for a moment.

seems im not the best clue follower ;)

DeletedUser

I don't know why this is still being argued over......DubbyTheMule does not exist so your all arguing and debating over a person that no longer exists.

Nobody will ever agree here, it's been proved over and over for 18 pages....

Maybe we should start discussing matters that actually mean something on UK1 now......not a deleted player.

Seconded. Good call Chomp.

Missing some "evidence" here Dubby?

No irony, he is co-duke of W1N and his account on UK1exists as Luke Bishop, and his previous account exists as BChomper. No irony.

@Roch : Its only a problem when arguing against you, you must love it when we are on the same side :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Back for a day and look whats happened, posts! :lol:

Correct Luke, I did not use twstats nor fact. My "assessment" was opinion. I am far too busy nor too lazy to look for evidence to back up a point, but I will say that there was one fact on my assessment that was correct:

Adellions argument that people who are "elite" or a "better player" than the other, can say point, and without even backing it up, are correct.

That is a false and perhaps the worst argument brought onto a PnP for quite some time. I love Adellion, his great, but that argument was just... :lol:

As for stats showing W1N won against Dubby in the stats, wasn't it when Dubby stopped playing or something, that W1N took over the stats won chart. I guess thats an excuse Adellion used tho, from UK5, so that can't be used :icon_wink:

Again, I re-state that in terms of who won, Dubby and W1N drew. W1N won the war, but did not win the battle. War being =KN=, the battle being Dubby. Luke, you asked how did Dubbys scorch earth tactic halt W1Ns growth? Well, every war on this game, has one overall objective: Conquer and grow. Every war will mean taking a village, and thus, adding to your growth. Dubby implemented the scorch earth tactic: fact. Dubbys scorch earth tactic destoryed several villages, making them un-useable: fact. This meant that W1N could not noble these villages as they would of been POOR use of there nobles: fact. Thus, the scorch earth tactic halted W1Ns growth because they could not noble Dubby, them missing out on perhaps a small number in the overall scheme of things, but nevertheless, loosing out on 30+ villages: fact.

That is what I meant on how Dubby vs W1N was a draw. You removed Dubby from the world, and Dubby halted some of the growth of your players. For me, that is a draw. Because as a bigger tribe, W1Ns 3 or so players attacking Dubby, should of removed him before he could implement such a strategy but you did not.

DeletedUser4320

Missing some "evidence" here Dubby? No irony, he is co-duke of W1N and his account on UK1exists as Luke Bishop, and his previous account exists as BChomper. No irony.

You obviously missed the irony, whereas JudgeReIIiK acknowledged it. But I know that you are still recovering from a bruised ego, so I’ll be kind and help you out.

JudgeReIIiK posted that posting about a person that no longer exists was futile, which is ironic since DubbyTheMule exists to the very same extent as JudgeReIIiK.

:)

I have to be overbearing obnoxious and egotistical to make it absolutely clear that Dubby is inferior to W1N and would've been crushed like a fly if he hadn't slit his wrists beforehand

I have earlier asked you to provide me with a quote where I am stating that I am superior to W1N, but you’ve not been able to do so. You do understand that arguing a notion that never has been opposed is a fallacy right?

Maybe we should start discussing matters that actually mean something on UK1 now......not a deleted player.

I’m perfectly willing. The two positions have been thoroughly discussed now and can be summarized as:

W1N claims:
1. Dubby catted himself down only to preserve the stat lead.
2. Dubby was a selfish coward who never supported his tribe, nor attacked W1N more than at a single instance.
3. The said catting of Dubbys villages did not slow them down, thus was a failure.
4. Dubby trolls by bringing his doings against W1N up in numerous threads.

DubbyTheMule claims:
1. That he catted himself down to help his tribe when he thought he could no longer hold out against the top 3 tribes of Uk1.
2. That he did indeed support his tribe extensively, both before and after operation scorched earth and also participated in all tribal offensive operations.
3. That the operation was beneficial to =KN=, thus a success.
4. W1N (with partners) are the one who brings it up in various threads and the he is merely responding to false allegations.

Proofs and arguments can be found within this thread.

DeletedUser

To bring up a very old argument: W1N was only a "family" tribe for two weeks. At the time that =KN= was crushed, they did not have W1N.

DeletedUser

You obviously missed the irony, whereas JudgeReIIiK acknowledged it. But I know that you are still recovering from a bruised ego, so I’ll be kind and help you out.

JudgeReIIiK posted that posting about a person that no longer exists was futile, which is ironic since DubbyTheMule exists to the very same extent as JudgeReIIiK.

I have earlier asked you to provide me with a quote where I am stating that I am superior to W1N, but you’ve not been able to do so. You do understand that arguing a notion that never has been opposed is a fallacy right?

I’m perfectly willing. The two positions have been thoroughly discussed now and can be summarized as:

W1N claims:
1. Dubby catted himself down only to preserve the stat lead.
2. Dubby was a selfish coward who never supported his tribe, nor attacked W1N more than at a single instance.
3. The said catting of Dubbys villages did not slow them down, thus was a failure.
4. Dubby trolls by bringing his doings against W1N up in numerous threads.

DubbyTheMule claims:
1. That he catted himself down to help his tribe when he thought he could no longer hold out against the top 3 tribes of Uk1.
2. That he did indeed support his tribe extensively, both before and after operation scorched earth and also participated in all tribal offensive operations.
3. That the operation was beneficial to =KN=, thus a success.
4. W1N (with partners) are the one who brings it up in various threads and the he is merely responding to false allegations.

Proofs and arguments can be found within this thread.

Maybe mention your dishonourable gameplay by catting your villages. Everyone respects a good loser. You were far from it. Its just what weak and pathetic players do, since they can't beat those better than them, they will turtle/post spam on the forums/troll/cat their own villages. Its a highly dishonourable act. I'd rather lost properly then resort to such pathetic tactics.

And an example of you implying you are better that W1N is those regular posts of the stats that apprently show you beating W1N (not true, inactives are cannon fodder, only noobs take pride in it).

Beyond the noobs of your level who will support you as their noob brethren, the majority of the *finer* players on UK1, from W1N, T4H, truly believe you are substandard (which is ofc correct, since their outnumber you and are several billion times more talented than you, your noob friends, and your noob supporters, hence my point about giving more respect to authority which in this case, are the better players) and even *good* enemy tribe's of W1N such as Flux will acknowledge, despite the amusement they may get from seeing W1N so annoyed as this persistent trolling noob trying to insist he somehow used his noob intelligence to outsmart W1N, that you are not all you are cracked up to be, your time on DubbytheMule was a pathetic shambles of an account, unable to launch one proper offensive against W1N at all, while W1N demolished your tribe single-handedly.

Let's face it Dubby, no tribe other than those which mass-recruit any noob into their ranks will let you join them purely for your sterotypical-France ideology of "I surrender." You are a coward, your scorched earth tactic is simply cowardly malice, and it will be a good day when UK1 finally disposes of you for good.

As for Clamju... recovering from the ban well I see? I fully stand by what I said; noobs' opinions carry less weight/value than the opinions of an expert. This is true for RL. This should be true for TW too. The only reason why it is challenged, is so that noobs can feel significant in the world, when they are clearly not.

The significant players are the biggest ones (in terms of points), the ones who are most feared in battle (ODA/ODT/ODD with few losses). The significant tribes are the biggest, the most war-hungry, to an extent, the ones with good/amusing leaders (big up to BrianL if he's still around btw).

So no, despite all criticism I may get from MSG posters such as yourself, Rena, YGP, none of which have ever done had a significant presence on UK1 (with the exception for Rena up to 10k or something at startup), I will not back down. I openly challenge your opinions that you are as equally significant in opinion as those in W1N, you who support Dubby, you would dare to suggest he even *drew* to W1N (rubbish!). Any1 foolhardy enough to support Dubby in his spin-brigade and deceit and lies and dark propaganda is clearly as talented as Dubby himself. And that is not very much at all.

Flame me. You'll only join the queue of noobs who have tried and failed.

DeletedUser

The significant tribes are the biggest, the most war-hungry, to an extent, the ones with good/amusing leaders (big up to BrianL if he's still around btw).

I am still here..... Dont read this post much, TBH and "as the saying goes" it bores the excrement out of me.

But thanks for the Big up!! its all down to BaskB & Jack tho! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So no, despite all criticism I may get from MSG posters such as yourself, Rena, YGP, none of which have ever done had a significant presence on UK1 (with the exception for Rena up to 10k or something at startup), I will not back down. I openly challenge your opinions that you are as equally significant in opinion as those in W1N, you who support Dubby, you would dare to suggest he even *drew* to W1N (rubbish!). Any1 foolhardy enough to support Dubby in his spin-brigade and deceit and lies and dark propaganda is clearly as talented as Dubby himself. And that is not very much at all.

Flame me. You'll only join the queue of noobs who have tried and failed.

That with n00bs and stuff comes from a person which are bragging about farming, and starting already top 10 accounts and manage to call a failed experiment an achievement and mention it every time he can sees an oportunity to do so. I dont really know what to think, but you are clearly not as good as you yourself believe when you can manage to mention such things again and again and again >.>

I have, in my little time on about 2 1/2-3 months (-1 month if you calculate inactivety which you with your glorious skill of farming could not grow over), probably have had more signifigance on w1 than you, you just managed to get in fights with everyone all the time (new example on this thread: Roch). I think that is the only thing you actually can brag about here, and that is...well, not really a compliment :|

And, as dubby said just now x|

I think ive managed to flame you a lot here, thanks to that you tried it yourself and failed hard at it. And sorry, i cant see that you can call anyone a noob what so ever right now, you with your mighty achievements and claims about ignorance and all. You are no expert or w/e, an expert would have been good at all stages of the game, and ive ne ver seen an expert ever bragging about farming with an superior account on a world :3

And again, a new claim. I am an Smg poster now? I was active about over half a year ago, yea, but i cant remember last time ive posted there. You have posted more than me there for the last 4 months i think >.<

It failed again, shame :x

You are simply just to proud, and you should trow that proudness away, its just annoying and you will just get in unfriendly terms with more people (which has happened from the start im afraid).

I think the great strategy of ignore will take place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to clarify a few things from my own perspective.

1. So far as I am concerned I have no reason to believe Dubby is a substandard player in fact he clearly has a better than average clue about how to play, is active and did well enough to get through the first stages and the early days of this world.

2. Better than Adellion or not - I don't know, don't care and have not posted on it.

3. I have not made any posts intended to insult Dubby as a person nor as a player. I made my various posts, partly for a little amusement but fundamentally for sound reasons to point out firstly a slight misdescription of what a scorched earth policy actually is supposed to be and secondly the futility and downsides of employing it in the way it was done, given all the circumstances. Having made the same point several times and various others have as well, all actually trying to both ensure accuracy and to bring home the point, it is clearly falling on some deaf ears. Flux especially and various other tribes/ players worthy of respect have posted saying the same thing. So be it, disregard the various opinions given if you want, all I would suggest is see who is still around and winning and who is losing / has lost and will lose again when T4H reach Genghis properly if you want to see whether these opinions are valid.

4. Dubby has not been vindictively or particularly singled out by W1N he was singled out by himself and the content and way he posts and has posted. Thankfully there are fewer nonsensical made up examples of annoying style and content (as the saying that never was goes) But also at least one clear attempt to stir up an issue that never was. It was Dubby who was responsible for pressing and pursuing the W1N & W1N. family tribe accusations, which were completely pointless true or not and I would have thought insulting to those in family tribes to a degree as well.

5 There are suggestions that he has not himself ever quite overstepped the mark with his posts by for example getting too personal with the views expressed and keeping a level but provocational slant but I would hope that those reading this can see that it actually goes both ways if you read it back and know the facts. As clear evidence I have been accused of lying by Dubby. Those that know me will understand I actually take this very personally indeed.

The stats seem to suggest that the Genghis Khan account is doing well but I suspect it is just a matter of time until the world can watch it all happen again. Can Dubby persuade KNK to cat their own villages alongside him and actually follow through on a proper scorched earth in line with perhaps the harrying of the north or the way the Romans did it? I hope so as it will mean we don't have to kill you and can move on to the rest of the world a bit faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To summaries what a load of old tosh and spam, from some well known spammers, and many a good thread has been locked but this remains open :icon_confused:

DeletedUser4320

There are suggestions that he has not himself ever quite overstepped the mark with his posts by for example getting too personal with the views expressed and keeping a level but provocational slant but I would hope that those reading this can see that it actually goes both ways if you read it back and know the facts. As clear evidence I have been accused of lying by Dubby. Those that know me will understand I actually take this very personally indeed.

Hannibal, I was ready to let this thread die and thus tried to send you a PM regarding this issue, but I was not able to. :icon_confused:

Anyway, it is true that I have accused W1N of telling lies about me, due to W1N leadership (and yourself) claiming things like Dubby is a selfish player who did not support his tribe.

I've repeatedly challenged W1N to back these claims up, either on the forums or in private to me on skype, to no avail.

I've even provided one of my old tribe mates from =KN= telling you guys that I in fact did support my tribe.

So when you then after that make a statement like this one:

There was actually no appreciation or care about the effect it would have on the tribe and on those that had supported him only to be rimmed themselves when they were not supported back.

I am sorry, but then it is nothing but libelous slander put fourth to discredit me.

Hopefully that can be the last word on this issue, but my PM box and skype account (dubbythemule) is always open for you to contact me.