Dubby vs W1N

DeletedUser4320

you are putting forward an argument that it was a tactical move to protect the tribe and prolong their time when in fact even Dubby has not said that and in fact he clearly and only said that he did it to put two fingers up at W1N when he could see his days were numbered.

Lol, what?

Try read my posts instead of making things up.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4280

abdo

as said i hypothcaly am only going off what players who were there have said.

also, as previosly said by luke. dubby fully defending the incomings had 2 weeks at most to live. so by those predictions, its not a matter of lose vills or keep vills, its ur going to lose them, are u going to leave your tribe with

1. a established village at point blank range as a red dot.

2. when its nobbled the support in other kn's disapates.

so if u are indeed going to lose them, is it better to given them a vill at point blank range, and have its support troops in other kn villages disapate or give them the bit of breathing space, even if miniscule, and leave them with 20k troops x 76. 1.52 million extra supporting troops across there stacks.

we are not debating in a equal war ie similar sized tribes, weather or not you would straight away cat yourself, that would be foolish, and no one is arguing it.

we are talking about a war u cannot handle against 3 huge forces, and after analzing have come to the conclusion of you will be losing 8 vills a day, for 2 week. and have sacrificed having a laff for the 2 week by not stamping on kn before you retire.

dont confuse dubies situation to the start of a evenly matched war and make it out im saying these are then tactics u should use. as we both know thats false.

DeletedUser4320

Dubby NEVER used this n00bish tactic to help his tribe in anyway – he employed the tactic out of bitterness to the enemy he knew were about to rim him.

This is wrong. As previously outlined the tactic was employed to reduce the spoils of war for our enemy, help my tribe and help myself.

:icon_surprised:

=KN= stood no chance of survival, with, or without Dubby's selfishness,however, they would have survived longer had Dubby chosen to play the game the way it is meant to be played...

I like how you are trying to assassinate my credibility with repeating the claims of my alleged selfishness; unfortunately it has already been proven in this very thread that Luke was in the error with his claims.

:icon_wink:

darkdragon says Dubby catting himself out of the game helped his tribe by having less frontline villages to stack, however, this game does not stand still and skilled players will always be looking to shift the enemy's defenses. =KN= were a broken tribe and I recall them being down to the bare bones when Dubby demolished himself, thus Dubby did nothing to help with his tactic...

You are in the error there, the very fact that I sent out support to my players is enough to rebut the statement that I did nothing to help my tribe.

:icon_cool:

Now even if all the =KN= members had full defense villages to defend themselves, they'd still have a greater chance of survival had Dubby stuck around...

How would having a sub standard player like myself help =KN= when I instead by employing operation scorched earth almost halfed the remaining noble space, all while supporting the tribe mates that remained?

:icon_confused:

Think about this, the more villages you have, the higher the noble price, so in order to kill all the RED dots on the map (which is the name of the game), you would need a ton of nobles and many years of heavy farming to complete the task...

A fully develop village produces 1.92 coins pr day (not adjusted for bonus villages), which more than cover the increased cost of an additional noble.

:icon_neutral:

The more farms a tribe has, the faster they will grow... so thanks for the farms Dubby, which by the way, are producing more and more resources for W1N as they grow back up to 1.5K!

The villages are still only at 700 points on an average, whereas level 30 mines would have produced almost 4 millions of each resource by now. When you factor in that a village is more than self containing in terms of coins coverage it goes without saying that catting the mines was not to your advantage as you are trying to portray it.

:icon_idea:

Finally, how can ANYONE argue what Dubby did was not out of bitterness? His very existence on these forums, trolling any thread with the keyword W1N shows just what a sore loser he's been... it's crystal clear!

Trolling is in the eye of the beholder, just because I have opinions opposite of yours doesn’t mean that it is trolling. In fact, that my posting isn’t trolling can be proven by the fact that I am not banned as if all I did was to troll the moderators would ban me.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

There was actually no appreciation or care about the effect it would have on the tribe and on those that had supported him only to be rimmed themselves when they were not supported back.

Again; the claim that I didn't support my tribe is false. Luke has refused to reveal where he got the information and former =KN= players has come and proven it wrong. But by all means, do continue to spout false information about me.

That W1N continuously have to resort to telling lies will only solidify my stance.

DeletedUser2918

Again; the claim that I didn't support my tribe is false. Luke has refused to reveal where he got the information and former =KN= players has come and proven it wrong. But by all means, do continue to spout false information about me.

That W1N continuously have to resort to telling lies will only solidify my stance.

apologies here because quite frankly i could be wrong on this. I thought i'd read at some point that one of the effects of catting down the villages was that you set the troop production ques to the maximum you could then destroyed the stables/barracks so the ques could not be cancelled. This resulted in nothing being able to be built (HQ etc) until the farm had been put up to 30 again. Now if this is the case - if the troops were in maximum build in the village that was being catted to the ground.........then how can those same troops be out supporting one of your tribe mates?

or is it that the troops that were sent out in support came from villages that were not part of the scorced earth tactic. In which case the support came from your normal villages - completely independant of scorched earth and nothing to do with those villages that were part of this tactic.

DeletedUser4320

Yes please both, as Winnie-the-Pooh said.

First of all I must point out that those farm traps were at a stage where all villages were not yet smashed. So when noticing an incoming noble train I would take a look at the village in question and assess it current troop count and build.

If low troop count I would kill the remainder of the troops, maximize the production queues and cat the village to pieces, creating a useless hq 1, farm 1, negative twenty thousand farm space that could do nothing for weeks. If the troop count was high I would stop the train in usual fashion, which was the case of the T-train snipe that Hannibal mentioned (which he somehow used as a proof that I was selfish).

I hope that answers your question.

DeletedUser

I had been reading this thread during my break off the PnP, and I have to say, the arguments brought here were... sub-standard.

The worse one was Adellions. How can you even come up with a thing?

picard-facepalm.jpg

The argument that when a player, whether public view of said player believe he is "elite" or "an excellent player" or is deluded enough to come up that they are elite through some self-elated ego, that said player will always be correct, even in the case that they don't even back up a point, is only one word: stupid.

If a player, even if they ARE good and are an excellent player, if they bring up a point, and then does not back it up with either fact or evidence, then said point is opinion. Opinion cannot be right or wrong, fact can. So if Adellion, for example, brings up a point, and does not have evidence to back it up, or a fact, is just sprouting opinion. And whilst he cannot be wrong about his opinion, because it is his opinion, neither can it be right. To argue to bring up fact and evidence, and so, if the point that Adellion up "if I r elite I r correct lolz in face bye" then he is deluded. :)

---------------

Now i've talked about that, time to business:

Dubby vs W1N.

And the common questions...

Who won?
Who is correct and incorrect?
And does Dubby actually troll W1N or does W1N troll Dubby?

The first question: Who won?

W1N declared war on Dubbys tribe, =KN=. Throughout the war, W1N were winning. DubbyTheMule, as in the account, was on the front lines, and Dubby states that he gained significant ODD from W1Ns nukes. He also states that in stats, he won. A score of 10 to 9 from Dubby. Impressive, I guess. Why is it impressive, you wonder? Because he was front line, and even if he nobled mainly an inactive W1N account, he still nobled it, and an inactive account in an war, is a legit noble. It is still benefits Dubby and in overall terms, =KN= at the time, as W1N lost a village.

Now, obviously we know that Dubby implement his scorch earth tactic when he fully realised that W1N were on the verge of completely taking him out. Said implement, worked. Dubby halted W1Ns growth by catapulting the HQs and farms in villages he was about to lose, whilst having the recruitment builds recruiting, giving said village negative farm space. This benefits =KN= and Dubby, as it halts W1N. Effectively, a noble has been wasted. Time has been wasted. On this said village, and many others that Dubby did this. And whilst loosing a village is un-beneficial to Dubby, who loses more? Dubby, and a few villages, or W1N gaining a village that does nothing other than waste time. And time takes a huge part in this game.

The conclusion on the scorch earth tactic is in my personal opinion that Dubby and W1N drew. A draw. Why? Dubby lost his account on UK1, and whilst he was not rimmed, he did lose the battle. But W1N? Gained 9 villages, nothing significant. Dubby didn't represent the whole of =KN=, as a tribe. He represented himself, as a player, and as a player, fought well, and then implemented a tactic that does not benefit himself, and nor did it benefit W1N. =KN= lost to W1N, Dubby drew with W1N.

And so to conclude, I have effectively answered who is correct and incorrect aswell. This PnP represents opinions, so in the case of the arguements, there is little fact. Adellion says Dubby lost, that is opinion. Dubby states the stats that he had a 1 village lead over W1N, that really isn't insignificant, and the fact is, that does not represent W1N lost, at all. Nobody is right and wrong, until facts are brought up. I cannot be bothered to research the arguments between Dubby and the W1N guys where fact has been brought up, but there really is little of it. Prove me wrong.

------------

Question 3:

Who trolls who?

Your both guilty of this. But I have to say, W1N trolls Dubby more. There HAS been cases where Dubby has represented an opinion to create debates, which what this PnP has a purpose for. And then, a W1N member, who disagrees with Dubby, creates an argument. The most extreme poster of this is Adellion. Adellion has some vendetta going on against Dubby. He completely dislikes him, even maybe a little hate. Idk, but it is unfair that Adellion and then some members reply to a post of Dubbys, and at an end, inplace an insult. You need to start debating. Start bringing up fact. Opinion is all good, but is only opinion.

In the case of Dubby, yeah, you post a post, and that is all fine and dandy, but when a W1N member replys back, you troll them as well. Adding stats to try and make out you are better, which is what the 10 to 9 score says, only makes them more angry. And whilst UK1s forum is peaking because of you and W1N, it only makes it worse.

So, to bring up the question: Who won? You drew in-game, and now it is half-ruining the forums. Your turning UK1 forums into a flame fest. Flame comes natural in every forum, but not like this. W1N makes all its efforts to make Dubbys experienced on these forums not nice, for lack of better term.

Grow up, your all adults, or mostly adults.

DeletedUser

I agree with all of that because Clamju didn't use opinion in that (I think) making it all fact and as said, making it right so if I disagree I'd be wrong = )

DeletedUser589

I agree with all of that because Clamju didn't use opinion in that (I think) making it all fact and as said, making it right so if I disagree I'd be wrong = )

Lol actually it was all opinion and no fact. She firstly even admitted in her own words she couldn't be bothered to look up the facts and if she had used twstats clamju would have seen W1N took more from dubby. Finally she claims the tactic stunted our Growh but has no evidence to back that claim up. For someone who speaks of facts she bought none to the table. Only facts are W1N nobled more as proven by twstats links I posted earlier and dubbys account is no longer on W1 whilst W1N's lead has increased.

Personally I think it was a bad bit of P&P. It is a powerful statement to open up declaring the arguements are substandard, which in it's self Is opinion (the irony lol) but to then post this mess is hypocritical. Who is clamju to tell everyone in this thread they argue at a substandard level? She was forgotten about on W1 with no one so much as saying goodbye on the leaving thread?

Frankly to be told to grow up by a 17 yr old . . . I find insulting

DeletedUser

I like the people like Clamju who posts on the matter yet know nothing of the matter first hand.

Dubby will brag himself up due to the 10-9 stats in his favour, thought the truth and the reality of the story is far from what Dubby portrays.

Now most of my villages were frontline to Dubby, why ? because myself and other kicked the crap out of KN. You may of noticed Dubby nobled 1 village of me, a ex KN village only in my hands less than 3 hours, i nobled 2 together and KN couldnt take the other one. It wasnt Dubby alone that tried and they lost a load of nukes trying to take both. This was the only time Dubby attacked. The rest of the time he would sit there nobling inactives and barbs. Need proof ? i can get at least 3 ex KN members to back this up if need be.

Scorthed earth was fantastic. It was started when Dubby knew it was his turn next. he may make the claim it was down to fighting 3 tribes but the matter of the fact is we held of attacking Dubby as we all wanted a piece of him and when the time was right we was goingto give him a bashing to remember. When Dubby knew his time was up he didnt give us the satisfaction of this yet gave us the next best thing - catting himself. It did not hinder us in anyway as there are so many more targets and we knew war with TR was around the corner. Why we wanted war with TR ?.....because they picked up the spoils of our war with KN and wanted some of the pie , they could see we beat them into the ground and like the spineless vultures they are they jumped on the band wagon. This was done at the very end to try and get contol of a K that they could see we was gaining rapidly.

DeletedUser1189

I liked Clamju's assessment of Adellion. Got to admit that was spot on :icon_cool:

DeletedUser4320

This was the only time Dubby attacked. The rest of the time he would sit there nobling inactives and barbs. Need proof ? i can get at least 3 ex KN members to back this up if need be.

Another attempt at character assassination by W1N? How surprising. I like your allusion that I am a selfish coward who never attacked and that this can be proven by my ex tribes mates. But did you not learn anything from when Luke was in the error himself claiming that I never supported only to be proven wrong?

Either way, please do provide 3 ex KN members saying that the only time I attacked W1N was when I nobled your village.

The ball resides in your court.

DeletedUser

Lol actually it was all opinion and no fact. She firstly even admitted in her own words she couldn't be bothered to look up the facts and if she had used twstats clamju would have seen W1N took more from dubby. Finally she claims the tactic stunted our Growh but has no evidence to back that claim up. For someone who speaks of facts she bought none to the table. Only facts are W1N nobled more as proven by twstats links I posted earlier and dubbys account is no longer on W1 whilst W1N's lead has increased.

Personally I think it was a bad bit of P&P. It is a powerful statement to open up declaring the arguements are substandard, which in it's self Is opinion (the irony lol) but to then post this mess is hypocritical. Who is clamju to tell everyone in this thread they argue at a substandard level? She was forgotten about on W1 with no one so much as saying goodbye on the leaving thread?

Frankly to be told to grow up by a 17 yr old . . . I find insulting

Can't agree more. To consider my opinion as inflated by my own ego is an opinion in itself and therefore no more valuable than my own allegedly inflated ego. Its ok to inflate an opinion if that opinion is a correct one, and since I believe myself to be correct (hence why I am arguing here), here I am, inflating it.
Plus, if I have to be overbearing obnoxious and egotistical to make it absolutely clear that Dubby is inferior to W1N and would've been crushed like a fly if he hadn't slit his wrists beforehand, then by all means, I will be arrogant to prove this very *obvious* point. Quite frankly it deludes me how people can still believe the diatribe of Dubby over the superior gameplay of W1N's finest is beyond me.

I liked Clamju's assessment of Adellion. Got to admit that was spot on :icon_cool:

Still at it eh Roch? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1189

Always my good man :icon_wink: You cant flaw her logic though in that assessment :lol: Although your right, Dubby would of been crushed to dust and thrown to the wind had he not quit

DeletedUser4280

Can't agree more. To consider my opinion as inflated by my own ego is an opinion in itself and therefore no more valuable than my own allegedly inflated ego. Its ok to inflate an opinion if that opinion is a correct one, and since I believe myself to be correct (hence why I am arguing here), here I am, inflating it.
Plus, if I have to be overbearing obnoxious and egotistical to make it absolutely clear that Dubby is inferior to W1N and would've been crushed like a fly if he hadn't slit his wrists beforehand, then by all means, I will be arrogant to prove this very *obvious* point. Quite frankly it deludes me how people can still believe the diatribe of Dubby over the superior gameplay of W1N's finest is beyond me.

Still at it eh Roch? :icon_rolleyes:

ahhh but of course, any other player who is not apparently as sub standard as dubby would be superior to w1n?

no, so failed argument, no player is better than the best tribe on w1 in the context of attacking and defending power. so u could put any player shocking or heroic and the meaning is the same, so not really a bad thing to say dubby is inferior in war power against such a tribe no?

your also confusing a specific argument with a generalization. i dont think any one has even suggested or denied/agreed that dubbies gameplay lvl is worse or better than w1n's top draw players. so why make a statement disagreeing with a claim not being made by anyone, just to seem correct as it were?

isnt that just creating a straw man, that you can yourself shoot down to seem right on the matter.

^ mind u as im not as publicly know as you, you must be right eh ;D

"Although your right, Dubby would of been crushed to dust and thrown to the wind had he not quit"

^which is exactly why scorched earth serves better than rolling over some villies for w1n at close range of more kn's.

DeletedUser

I agree with Clamju in some of her points here, not the insults tho (example is that all arguements here are substandard and the grow up thingy, etc) >.>

I think that the war was a win for w1n , just to say it again ( i feel like ive said this at last 6 times if not more). But i have to point out that w1n/x-w1n managed to claim things without backing it up and that they didnt answer when someone asked about where they had that from. Im thinking about the claims of dubby that he never defended any of KN nor intended to help them, and one person managed to claim again and again that someone else meant that dubby won where that person clearly said again and again with reason that she didnt, other amusing thing was that he also managed to say that the same person was pathetic without any reason and a noob for something he did himself not long ago. This and a few other funny small things, its good that said person has a huge distanse between himself and the rest of the x-w1n/w1n crew (which speaks good for w1n and bad for said person) >.>

I kinda did that last part parly for the lulz and that im still annoyied, ill be honerst and say that. But i think i made a point/morale something, which i feel that people should calculate with as they read post about the last said person, because this is important when you want to make a judgement about someones statements/opinions >.>

Mohahahahahahahahaha /end trolling/faming/point/ w/e

DeletedUser

I don't know why this is still being argued over......DubbyTheMule does not exist so your all arguing and debating over a person that no longer exists.

Nobody will ever agree here, it's been proved over and over for 18 pages....

Maybe we should start discussing matters that actually mean something on UK1 now......not a deleted player.

DeletedUser4280

I agree with Clamju in some of her points here, not the insults tho (example is that all arguements here are substandard and the grow up thingy, etc) >.>

I think that the war was a win for w1n , just to say it again ( i feel like ive said this at last 6 times if not more). But i have to point out that w1n/x-w1n managed to claim things without backing it up and that they didnt answer when someone asked about where they had that from. Im thinking about the claims of dubby that he never defended any of KN nor intended to help them, and one person managed to claim again and again that someone else meant that dubby won where that person clearly said again and again with reason that she didnt, other amusing thing was that he also managed to say that the same person was pathetic without any reason and a noob for something he did himself not long ago. This and a few other funny small things, its good that said person has a huge distanse between himself and the rest of the x-w1n/w1n crew (which speaks good for w1n and bad for said person) >.>

I kinda did that last part parly for the lulz and that im still annoyied, ill be honerst and say that. But i think i made a point/morale something, which i feel that people should calculate with as they read post about the last said person, because this is important when you want to make a judgement about someones statements/opinions >.>

Mohahahahahahahahaha /end trolling/faming/point/ w/e

confuzzled?

is this me or am i being paranoid again