Dubby vs W1N

DeletedUser

First of, you forgot this >.<

And so to the offensive charge again >.>

Adellion, you claim that your opinions are more valiuable because of experience and that you dont need any reasoning, that is the point we are trying to make. Experts are using reasoning, you claim that the one with experience is always right.

And, i looked at that list where you sett yourself on most of them. I dont know about w14 nor w30, but something about w1 and w4.

Incorrect, they are simply much more *likely* to be right. In the case of Dubby, the experts are definitely right because we have the reasoning to prove the debate of who won between Dubby and W1N. W1N decimated Dubby and forced him to resort to committing suicide. That's the issue here that you are ignoring. HE LOST. LIVE WITH IT.

On w1, you started of on the account Adellion, where you did not acchieve much. I know about Lio because i was a spymaniac, they where not really any great attackers nor defenders, and i dubt they changed drastically on that short time. To get a tribe go all on you and coordinate an attack is easy enough, to get them to attack you is simply to be rude/offensive against them or trick them in some matter, maybe from information you got in that tribe or w/e. The better the tribe is, the harder it gets, yea, but Lio was never really any, ehhmm....great, so i cant see any real achievement in that.

You quit after startup, you have no clue about anything in LiO and shouldn't really be discussing a matter in which you have no knowledge at all. Infact I think its pretty lame that you quit after startup with the position your account had, its simply cowardice that you weren't able to last beyond startup? Say what you will, at least I outclassed you for surviving on UK1 for so long.
Yes, I purposely went out of my way to goad them into attacking me. It was purely a matter of taking a bullet for the tribe; if they attacked me, thinking since my account was not very large, they could win, they would be surprised by my defensive prowess, and be defeated. They wasted weeks of planning and many nukes and nobles trying to get one village from me. They failed to take one village, not because they were rubbish (yes, there was one or two weak links), but because I sniped, moved defence around and was ready to renoble at any given opportunity. Blue Hunger will attest to that.

On the Ady1 account, the thing i noticed was that you just geel in ranks. It was on the top 20, then just feel down and down and down. The account was full of nukes, and you could create many nobles, so the thing i dont get is, why didnt you manage to noble more? This was not the start of the game, so it should not be any big problem since you claim to be good at that. Your oda rose, but the reason you get oda is in an atemt to get points, and you only got oda :S

I do not know what "geel" is. When I took over the account, I informed Roch2001 that I would begin using an experimental account setup. With no objection from him, I did so. This would involve turning all my nukes (all 100 of them) into nuke-nobles. This meant I would need to have a "noble capital" of 100 nobles in my account at all times. As a result, stunned my growth as that effectively took 100 nobles out of the equation; tied up in nuke-nobles. This led to my nukes becoming much more dangerous because it became foolish to dodge them, and hence contributed to me doing more damage as opponents desparately tried to defend their villages against my nuke-nobles, rather than dodge and snipe my noble trains (which I never used on Ady1). The reason why you don't know why I didn't noble more is because you weren't in the tribe to know about it! Only some close players such as Roch2001 and Blue Hunger knew. It was a secret!
See, this is what I mean. Your an amateur in this scenario. You have *no* clue what's going on, and you just assume that since I don't grow its because I'm noob or something. Wrong! Its because I *chose* to employ an experimental setup that stunned my growth but made my nukes more lethal, enabling me to cause more damage to the enemy, and crush my opponents with greater ease. You are simply ignorant Rena, as you were not in CHE!!!, and as a result, you really shouldn't comment on something you don't know. And I have proven you didn't know about my setup because otherwise you wouldn't be asking me foolish questions like "Why didn't you noble more?".

I fully admit the experimental setup was a failure, because of stunned growth, and I will not be repeating it. However, innovation of new tactics for TribalWars comes at a cost, and one cannot deny that despite its weaknesses, my setup was very dangerous if I were to time 100 nuke nobles to land within the same second at multiple villages of yours. That would render your sniping abilities strained at best, and renobling would be the possibly only option, if I didn't bother to trial support behind the nukes nobles. Bear in mind, I can, and have timed nuke nobles to land in the same second, with support behind it, so be warned.

And, imma say it again, you get oda in an atemt to get points. By just getting oda your just....wasting nukes, no? :|

ODA is gained in larger quantities from using nukes effectively and destroying as many defence as possible with your nukes, not nuking stacks. Yes, it may have been a slight waste for my account. However, since I had to keep such large noble reserves on my account, I decided to help the tribe by nuking for others. Bear in mind, since I am quite good at it, it yielded good results. I allowed those under heavy attack to noble inactives in my OWN church radius, rather than noble them myself. I'm sure a greedy person such as yourself would have nobled the inactives. Pathetic. The tribe comes ahead of you! If I see my good friend Marney24 getting his bum handed to him and getting rank 1 ODD because of how hard he's defending against EXP family, then I will forgo my own inactives and tell him to noble in my CR instead! That way at least since I'm nearby I can assist him, and he can build up his backline! This is comradeship! This is harming your own account to help a friend! This is teamwork! This is TribalWars. I am not some tunnell-visioned narrow-minded ignorant who simply cares from himself. I will defend and fight to assist my tribemembers, above myself if necessary. That is more than what can be said for you, you who suggests I noble inactives, farm obsessively and be sad, don't fight, don't let players in hardship have an escape route cause they are nobling in your CR. Truly pathetic.

What is the acchievement here really? I cant see anything on the Adellion acount from the start to end when you played it, and i cant find any on the ady1 account after you took over to >.<

Your biased and trying to prove your point. Therefore your opinion is likely to be faulty and I therefore dismiss it as bias rubbish. If you speak to people such as colser, Marny24 grantinsh etc who are far better players than yourself Rena (for the start, they didn't quit at startup like some noobs), they will assure you that despite my ego and arrogance, I am a very talented and useful player, far more so than yourself most likely, again, because at least I'm not pathetic and I don't quit at startup (not to mention what other qualities I may have). Admit defeat.

The things i remember is that you managed to get in fights with people when you where in the leadership and stuff tho, i dont remember who and the subject >.>

I was very controversial yes. Fights is a strong word, I never disrespected the leadership by *fighting* it was more a case of constructive criticism. I had those that agreed with me and those that didn't. I'm surprised you know about this, perhaps you have a contact, because I kept these issues secret out of respect for the tribe. Yes, I had my disagreements, mainly involving that rather than farming and eating inactives, we should be even more war-like and forgo inactives to noble red dots and use nukes for killing rather than farming. This did find support with those such as Anti-Shaft and Abdo/Aga who are pre-dominantly war-hungry. Perhaps I was too harsh; after all, W1N are still very successful on UK1. Either way, I am no longer in W1N or UK1 and therefore what opinion I now have on this matter is irrelevant. I fully accept Luke Bishop is the duke of W1N and it is entirely his choice what he chooses to do and what direction to take, and I look forward with pleasure in seeing how far my old tribe goes, and in the unlikely scenario where Luke Bishop does something foolish, he will be criticised once more. But hopefully it won't come to that, and I doubt it will, because he is a very good duke, and it was an honour to serve his tribe.

And then it comes to w4, there you coplayed a person who i think is superior between you two when it comes to both skill and experience, you coplayed a better player than yourself. That account was also superior to most of the other (if not all) accounts before and when you started to coplay it, so it should also be easy to maintain it, even without a coplayer that you had :/

You referring to Tasha? Meh, she was very good at manual farming, but didn't know what bookmarks were. I had to set up bookmarks and show her, then she was over the moon about it. We were both heavily experienced. And maintaining a good account is very hard without a coplayer when you don't have much time like me. My RL is so busy now I can't play without a coplayer anymore. Hence why I quit UK1. Sorry for putting precedence on my RL over TW Rena.

Grant I'll accept is a better player than me, though coplaying with him means I've learnt fast and I am much more competent then I was on UK1. As demonstrated by this that I achieved yesterday without Grant logging on at all...

Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world today (5.138 villages)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Aug 03,2010 22:58 Me
Aug 03,2010 22:38 Me
Aug 03,2010 21:36 Me
Aug 03,2010 21:28 Grant <-- The only time Grant logged on.
Aug 03,2010 21:08 Me
Aug 03,2010 20:40 Me
Aug 03,2010 20:33 Me
Aug 03,2010 20:12 Me
Aug 03,2010 19:43 Me
Aug 03,2010 19:15 Me
Aug 03,2010 19:05 Me
Aug 03,2010 18:47 Me
Aug 03,2010 18:19 Me
Aug 03,2010 17:51 Me
Aug 03,2010 17:49 Me
Aug 03,2010 17:22 Me
Aug 03,2010 16:54 Me
Aug 03,2010 16:26 Me
Aug 03,2010 15:58 Me

Smile? conquers

As for attacking opponents, notice how Grant & I worked in tandem, launching attacks over a 36 hour period. Grant did the first few, went to sleep. Then for the next 12 hours I was launching all the attack. Grant woke up after 12 hours, and launched the rest. Teamwork. There was no way anyone could tell who launched what attacks, so perfect were both our timings. To the second. We managed to remove 100k of medivalizt within an hour, rimming him soon after.

Ive looked at your opinions and claims etc in a year now adellion, and i have dissagreed with many of those. I cant see that you are at the same boat with many other persons there at the first 4 lists, especially on the first one. They are all better than you after what i have seen ingame and on the forums :/

Your ignorane fuels you once more, you can't form such an opinion without knowledge of my previous work on W14 & W30, worlds in which I am fully aware you had no significant presence in at best, therefore your statement is the statement of an ignorant amateur and therefore is not an opinion to be strongly valued, because it LACKS evidence and it LACKS reasoning.

I would say that both where easy pickings, and i think that dubby is good enough to acchieve at last just the same on both accounts as what you did >.>

Impossible, for a start, Grant wouldn't even let such a noob onto his account. It was a great honour that he went out of his way to ask me specifically to join his account, rather than anyone else. I'm sure he knew other people, but for some reason insisted on me. I have yet to disappoint him. Try gaining some achievements Rena before watering down other peoples' obvious achievements.

And, you need to stop using your past acchievements when you are arguing so much, it may turn back on you if you use it to much and someone gets to bored when reading them again and again :|

Feel free to stop arguing and forcing me to remind you that I'm not some ignorant noob player like Dubbythemule, but a player of a very high calibre, as I have proven multiple times on previous worlds, on UK1 and currently on UK4. There is no arguing with the stats. I have yet to fail on UK4, and I accept Grant did a lot for the account, but let that not overshadow the time, effort and skill I put in myself. If its good enough for Bi!, if its good enough for UK4, then it certainly should be good enough for a outside spectator such as yourself Rena, who has no clue about anything going on in Bi! or UK4 for that matter, because she doesn't even play there.

First of all Rena, try using a different colour for your text, your orange is horrendous. Answers in red.

DeletedUser4320

In the case of Dubby, the experts are definitely right because we have the reasoning to prove the debate of who won between Dubby and W1N. W1N decimated Dubby and forced him to resort to committing suicide. That's the issue here that you are ignoring. HE LOST. LIVE WITH IT.

I shared border with W1N for more than half a year, during which time hundreds, if not thousands of nukes came my way. I lost 9 villages (3 if you disregard the farm traps I set up at the end), while conquering 10. I’m not sure exactly how you get that to constitute a decimation. However, it is true that the W1N family, together with the TR and T4H families, in the end created an operational situation which I assessed as being of such nature that employing operation scorched earth would be the optimal play, effectively destroying anything which could be useful to my enemy. So yes, it would be correct to say that =KN= and I lost the battle to the top 3 families of UK1 in TR, T4H and W1N.

If you speak to people such as colser, Marny24 grantinsh etc who are far better players than yourself Rena (for the start, they didn't quit at startup like some noobs), they will assure you that despite my ego and arrogance, I am a very talented and useful player, far more so than yourself most likely, again, because at least I'm not pathetic and I don't quit at startup (not to mention what other qualities I may have). Admit defeat.

So players who quit at start up are pathetic and noobs, eh? There is a passage in the bible (Matthew 7:3) which goes something like this:

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Scorched earth tactics are a very nooby thing to do

Adellion, with respect to your vast amount of experience from .net and .uk, not to forget all your impressive credentials that resides to your name; could you please provide some reasoning to an ignorant noob like me on how employing the scorched earth tactic like I did is a very nooby thing to do? I have seen that claim over and over in this thread, but there has been very little reasoning behind it and I would really like to understand why I am chastised for something which both benefited my tribe and reduced the spoils of war for my enemy.

:)

DeletedUser

I shared border with W1N for more than half a year, during which time hundreds, if not thousands of nukes came my way. I lost 9 villages (3 if you disregard the farm traps I set up at the end), while conquering 10. I’m not sure exactly how you get that to constitute a decimation. However, it is true that the W1N family, together with the TR and T4H families, in the end created an operational situation which I assessed as being of such nature that employing operation scorched earth would be the optimal play, effectively destroying anything which could be useful to my enemy. So yes, it would be correct to say that =KN= and I lost the battle to the top 3 families of UK1 in TR, T4H and W1N.

I do not consider Amarath as a conquer. Even a player far less talented than you could noble an inactive. You are taking pride in nobling what is no different from a barbarian in terms of resistance, and that just highlights how much of a weak player you are if you pride yourself on such lame stats and conquers of an INACTIVE. By suggesting that you took thousands of nukes with few losses, you are implying that you were able to defend and defeat W1N, and therefore you are implying you are better than them, which is far from the truth.

This is an example of why it infuriates W1N and indeed myself, when you suggest you can match (let alone beat) the skill of W1N.

Its completely unfounded, you are a substandard player, and you should learn to accept and improve by learning from your superiors, not criticising and trying to argue that somehow you are on par with them. YOU ARE NOT. With practise, the opportunity is still there. But it involves you not criticising those that are better than you.

So players who quit at start up are pathetic and noobs, eh? There is a passage in the bible (Matthew 7:3) which goes something like this:

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Stop bringing religious stuff in here, this isn't a church.

Many "startup players" join a world with the sole intention of seizing a high rank through startup by obsessively farming 24/7, often with coplayers. They then burn themselves out by the time nobles come out, and quit, almost always intentionally, that being the plan from the start.
I think that's rather lame because it ends up harming those that you've left behind who happen to be in your tribe. They are then stuck with a massive village that is undefended and open to enemy attack, and morale plummets when their "best" (in terms of points) player quits. I find that a very selfish and therefore pathetic style of gameplay. I therefore do not rate startup players purely for their narrow-mindedness. They are indeed, pathetic.
They are trying to bring "speed" onto proper worlds. I admire players who are able to *last* longer, through mid game, and eventually to late-game when 1million points is achieved. That is perseverance and real talent and skill.

While you might argue "Well Adellion, you did the same on UK5"... did I? Hmm... did I have the intention of quitting within start-up when I first joined UK5? Hmm... that's odd. No, I didn't! Did I get unforeseen circumstances that forced me to retire from the game? Yes. Is that my fault? Yes. Do I accept its my fault? Yes. Am I responsible for these unforeseen circumstances that led me to quit TribalWars? No. Do I value my RL over a petty feud with a jumpy mule over the obvious fact that he's rubbish compared to W1N? Yes. I would've been more than willing to stay on if I wasn't caught-short by RL.

Adellion, with respect to your vast amount of experience from .net and .uk, not to forget all your impressive credentials that resides to your name; could you please provide some reasoning to an ignorant noob like me on how employing the scorched earth tactic like I did is a very nooby thing to do? I have seen that claim over and over in this thread, but there has been very little reasoning behind it and I would really like to understand why I am chastised for something which both benefited my tribe and reduced the spoils of war for my enemy.

I disagree that is benefitted your tribe. It harmed them, removing villages that would otherwise be used to support against the enemy. When you are facing defeat, the idea is to either surrender and attempt to seek recruitment in the tribes fighting you (W1N, T4H or TR could've accepted you, who knows?). You could fight with skill and talent and prove your alleged awesomeness to W1N by stopping them from nobling you with snipes, renobles and various other defensive tactics.

The biggest problem Dubby isn't the fact you did scorched earth. Its the fact that you did it, and then gloated about it, somehow thinking that because you did it, you won against W1N. That's stupid talk. If you could've won against W1N, you wouldn't resort to such kamikaze tactics, surely? You'd fight, win, and then destroy W1N.

The fact that you were forced to admit defeat and therefore to *minimise* your losses, you catted yourself down, proves that you fully accepted that defeat was inevitable and therefore decided to spite W1N of their *rightful* conquers. A very dishonourable act; we admire a good loser, and pay respects to them. Rather than keep silent after using your scorched earth tactics, which would've led to many jokingly saying "Hah, well Dubby was clever enough to go out with a bang!", you decided to bang your own drum, so much so, that now, no one in thr right mind would suggest you are clever for doing what you did, other than those equally pathetic who don't know how to play the game and so talk a lot of rubbish on these forums (amateurs/noobs? :p).

Its not just your act in-game, its your persona on these forums that harms you and portrays you as a noob and a substandard player. Your constant argumentative words against the best in W1N make you out to be a noob. An analogy:

A doctor seeing a man with his leg amputated due to a car crash diagnoses that the man has lost his leg. If some randomer then stand up and says to the doctor "NO! HE LOST HIS ARM!!!" despite it being obvious the limb of the leg is missing, who do you think looks like a fool/idiot/noob? The doctor is all those in W1N and other tribes that say "Dubby lost to W1N." The randomer is you, solely trying to argue that somehow you won against the odds and that you are amazingly awesome, supported by what few ignorant and untalented noobs you managed to convince with your sly and seductive words.

Answers in red.

DeletedUser

Incorrect, they are simply much more *likely* to be right. In the case of Dubby, the experts are definitely right because we have the reasoning to prove the debate of who won between Dubby and W1N. W1N decimated Dubby and forced him to resort to committing suicide. That's the issue here that you are ignoring. HE LOST. LIVE WITH IT.

The thing that they are more likely to be correct is my point adellion, please dont twist it to make you saying the same. You say that those who are experience always ARE right, not that it is more LIKELY >.<

Look, you made me use caps :/

And, please tell me, again, where i have defended dubby in this case exept the thing you claim, that people with more experience is always right? I want to see it, you have said that for a second time now, if not third.

You quit after startup, you have no clue about anything in LiO and shouldn't really be discussing a matter in which you have no knowledge at all. Infact I think its pretty lame that you quit after startup with the position your account had, its simply cowardice that you weren't able to last beyond startup? Say what you will, at least I outclassed you for surviving on UK1 for so long.
Yes, I purposely went out of my way to goad them into attacking me. It was purely a matter of taking a bullet for the tribe; if they attacked me, thinking since my account was not very large, they could win, they would be surprised by my defensive prowess, and be defeated. They wasted weeks of planning and many nukes and nobles trying to get one village from me. They failed to take one village, not because they were rubbish (yes, there was one or two weak links), but because I sniped, moved defence around and was ready to renoble at any given opportunity. Blue Hunger will attest to that.

Adellion, may i remind you that i along with some of STD, had contacts in about all the tribes of w1, even after i quit? The STD!/CHE alliance was not feared because of the skill alone, it was also because i was really bored sometimes and got in contact with other players in other tribes, and later managed to get many of them into spies so i could get an overview over the world. I was full of information, same was bt, why do you think that so many people feared him? o.o

That, exept the startup thingy that i feel that you claim takes no skill at all (and as i, compared to you with your stories, do not mention all the time i get the chance), then my acchievement in w1 would have to be a superior information nettwork all over w1, compared to most others (in exeption of bt perhaps).

And ill just tell you again so i dont have to repeat myself as i have had to done with the experience case again and again and again, that was the final year of school, my grades was to be sett for real, and in edition, i was sick, and had been so for about over half a year. And because of that sickness, my timezone was messy enough so that i almost could fall asleep in the middle of class. It was an IRL problem adellion, my account was at that stage where ones growth suddenly boosts. I know that you mention that your not really a good startup player, but i was inactive for a month on w1, and i didnt feel out of the top 15 on that time. I dont know how a person who braggs about farming 5000 villas a day cant grow bigger than a player which was not really farming at all for a month before the player voulentared to get nobled because of inactivety, at startup.

Ohh, and just to mention, my startup was as you claim with the ady1 account, an experienet, i have learned from it and have comed with an even better one, acchievement.

I do not know what "geel" is. When I took over the account, I informed Roch2001 that I would begin using an experimental account setup. With no objection from him, I did so. This would involve turning all my nukes (all 100 of them) into nuke-nobles. This meant I would need to have a "noble capital" of 100 nobles in my account at all times. As a result, stunned my growth as that effectively took 100 nobles out of the equation; tied up in nuke-nobles. This led to my nukes becoming much more dangerous because it became foolish to dodge them, and hence contributed to me doing more damage as opponents desparately tried to defend their villages against my nuke-nobles, rather than dodge and snipe my noble trains (which I never used on Ady1). The reason why you don't know why I didn't noble more is because you weren't in the tribe to know about it! Only some close players such as Roch2001 and Blue Hunger knew. It was a secret!
See, this is what I mean. Your an amateur in this scenario. You have *no* clue what's going on, and you just assume that since I don't grow its because I'm noob or something. Wrong! Its because I *chose* to employ an experimental setup that stunned my growth but made my nukes more lethal, enabling me to cause more damage to the enemy, and crush my opponents with greater ease. You are simply ignorant Rena, as you were not in CHE!!!, and as a result, you really shouldn't comment on something you don't know. And I have proven you didn't know about my setup because otherwise you wouldn't be asking me foolish questions like "Why didn't you noble more?".

Funny that you call me ignorant adellion, who values a human after how much wealth he/she has.

I have no clue what geel is either, i think i was supposed to type "down" somehow....wait, was that an atemt to mock me? >.>

That was no secret, you said that all the time when people asked you why you didnt grow at all. I asked that little "foolish" guestion because you claim to have an acchievement with this, and i still cant see any acchievement., ill come backt to that later.

I fully admit the experimental setup was a failure, because of stunned growth, and I will not be repeating it. However, innovation of new tactics for TribalWars comes at a cost, and one cannot deny that despite its weaknesses, my setup was very dangerous if I were to time 100 nuke nobles to land within the same second at multiple villages of yours. That would render your sniping abilities strained at best, and renobling would be the possibly only option, if I didn't bother to trial support behind the nukes nobles. Bear in mind, I can, and have timed nuke nobles to land in the same second, with support behind it, so be warned.

Well then, a failured experiement was an acchievement? I should get paid in gold because of my "acchievements" then.

Again, an acchievement you claim to have here >.>

ODA is gained in larger quantities from using nukes effectively and destroying as many defence as possible with your nukes, not nuking stacks. Yes, it may have been a slight waste for my account. However, since I had to keep such large noble reserves on my account, I decided to help the tribe by nuking for others. Bear in mind, since I am quite good at it, it yielded good results. I allowed those under heavy attack to noble inactives in my OWN church radius, rather than noble them myself. I'm sure a greedy person such as yourself would have nobled the inactives. Pathetic.
The tribe comes ahead of you! If I see my good friend Marney24 getting his bum handed to him and getting rank 1 ODD because of how hard he's defending against EXP family, then I will forgo my own inactives and tell him to noble in my CR instead! That way at least since I'm nearby I can assist him, and he can build up his backline! This is comradeship! This is harming your own account to help a friend! This is teamwork! This is TribalWars. I am not some tunnell-visioned narrow-minded ignorant who simply cares from himself. I will defend and fight to assist my tribemembers, above myself if necessary. That is more than what can be said for you, you who suggests I noble inactives, farm obsessively and be sad, don't fight, don't let players in hardship have an escape route cause they are nobling in your CR. Truly pathetic.

Wait wait, when did i say that i would noble them myself if someone was heavy attacked?

Im really mad when i have said countless times that i have plans to noble villages in a spesific area, and build up my villages out from it. Then someone who i have told my plans to suddenly takes them anyway, even tho they have lots of other possibileties, then im getting mad >.>

But, if someone is in need, then i would do anything that i have to do to get it so.

From what ive seen, taking the inactives yourself when someone was in need would be something that....you would do. Sorry that im saying it, but your cockyness gives me the impression of it :/

Anno....with such claims about me and stuff, are you desperate somehow? >.>

Your biased and trying to prove your point. Therefore your opinion is likely to be faulty and I therefore dismiss it as bias rubbish. If you speak to people such as colser, Marny24 grantinsh etc who are far better players than yourself Rena (for the start, they didn't quit at startup like some noobs), they will assure you that despite my ego and arrogance, I am a very talented and useful player, far more so than yourself most likely, again, because at least I'm not pathetic and I don't quit at startup (not to mention what other qualities I may have). Admit defeat.

Wait, i am biased? Look at yourself once in awhile will you? :|
I can admit defeat at something, you never do so no matter what, regardsless. Well, i have never seen that you have done so.

Going around calling a person a noob and claims someone to be pathetic and ignorant without a good reason reason is the true noobishness, no? Wait....does this not remind me of someone when the thing regarding quiting comes to the light....hmmmmmmmmm.....i think he just quit something and said it was because of irl....oohhh, damt, i forgot who it was! >.<

I have absolutely no clue about who im refering to, but i think he just called someone a noob when she quits a world at the early stage because of IRL. Can someone help me find out who im thinking about, please? Im all lost ;w;

I was very controversial yes. Fights is a strong word, I never disrespected the leadership by *fighting* it was more a case of constructive criticism. I had those that agreed with me and those that didn't. I'm surprised you know about this, perhaps you have a contact, because I kept these issues secret out of respect for the tribe. Yes, I had my disagreements, mainly involving that rather than farming and eating inactives, we should be even more war-like and forgo inactives to noble red dots and use nukes for killing rather than farming. This did find support with those such as Anti-Shaft and Abdo/Aga who are pre-dominantly war-hungry. Perhaps I was too harsh; after all, W1N are still very successful on UK1. Either way, I am no longer in W1N or UK1 and therefore what opinion I now have on this matter is irrelevant. I fully accept Luke Bishop is the duke of W1N and it is entirely his choice what he chooses to do and what direction to take, and I look forward with pleasure in seeing how far my old tribe goes, and in the unlikely scenario where Luke Bishop does something foolish, he will be criticised once more. But hopefully it won't come to that, and I doubt it will, because he is a very good duke, and it was an honour to serve his tribe.

As i said, im one of those who gets alot of freinds everywhere in a world and then gets a lot of information. It helps me abit, and it helps the tribe im in alot >.<

And i know, luke is a good leader :3

You referring to Tasha? Meh, she was very good at manual farming, but didn't know what bookmarks were. I had to set up bookmarks and show her, then she was over the moon about it. We were both heavily experienced. And maintaining a good account is very hard without a coplayer when you don't have much time like me. My RL is so busy now I can't play without a coplayer anymore. Hence why I quit UK1. Sorry for putting precedence on my RL over TW Rena.

Ehhhm, you blame me to be a noob because i quit out of irl, where is the logic on the insults your trying to trow at me? :|

Its great that you learned someone something new tho >.>

But farming does not really define much of a skill in my opinion, i still believe that Tarsha is better than you even tho you knew how to farm more effectivly :3

Grant I'll accept is a better player than me, though coplaying with him means I've learnt fast and I am much more competent then I was on UK1. As demonstrated by this that I achieved yesterday without Grant logging on at all...

Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world today (5.138 villages)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Aug 03,2010 22:58 Me
Aug 03,2010 22:38 Me
Aug 03,2010 21:36 Me
Aug 03,2010 21:28 Grant <-- The only time Grant logged on.
Aug 03,2010 21:08 Me
Aug 03,2010 20:40 Me
Aug 03,2010 20:33 Me
Aug 03,2010 20:12 Me
Aug 03,2010 19:43 Me
Aug 03,2010 19:15 Me
Aug 03,2010 19:05 Me
Aug 03,2010 18:47 Me
Aug 03,2010 18:19 Me
Aug 03,2010 17:51 Me
Aug 03,2010 17:49 Me
Aug 03,2010 17:22 Me
Aug 03,2010 16:54 Me
Aug 03,2010 16:26 Me
Aug 03,2010 15:58 Me

Smile? conquers

As for attacking opponents, notice how Grant & I worked in tandem, launching attacks over a 36 hour period. Grant did the first few, went to sleep. Then for the next 12 hours I was launching all the attack. Grant woke up after 12 hours, and launched the rest. Teamwork. There was no way anyone could tell who launched what attacks, so perfect were both our timings. To the second. We managed to remove 100k of medivalizt within an hour, rimming him soon after.

Good, learning is an acchievement, nothing to go around mentioning all the time, but still.

But how to farming is not, your account is big, if you compare it to others, it was from the start before you coplayed it. Hence you have more troops, hence its easier for you to get that price than others, its only logical, and should not be bragged about >.>

Attacking and nobling someone is tho, timing is easy once you get a hold of it sand practise. Here you have an acchievement. The thing im picky about, is that the account already was supperior when you started to coplay it >.<

Okay, you have done good on that account, nothing you need to mention everytime in an arguement, nothing is to be mention everytime your arguing with someone about something actually.

Your ignorane fuels you once more, you can't form such an opinion without knowledge of my previous work on W14 & W30, worlds in which I am fully aware you had no significant presence in at best, therefore your statement is the statement of an ignorant amateur and therefore is not an opinion to be strongly valued, because it LACKS evidence and it LACKS reasoning.

Stop calling me ignorant when all things points at you, you dont know anything about me before w1 uk, you call me a noob because i quit a world when i hear you say that you did so because of the same reason all the time. Always, when you argue, your pointing out things about your past and talk about how glorious it was what you have done, you have done so in all your time on uk.

But UK shows that all the doings you say you have done, is far less impressive than you want everyone to believe. Especially since you mention uk1 all the time. The only thing you have really acchieved there was to get in fights with tribemebers both when i was in che and after, managed to get a tribe to attack you
(which i have to mention is so easy that a newb can do it with bind before his/her eyes), managed to defend yourself against a tribe which would have problems taking down one player alone in an operation even when everyone was with it and with theoretical help from someone who knows how to do it, make an offencive operation, help members + failing on an experiement with an account which you are so imennsly pround of, which was in the top 10 when it was given to you later ingame.

Tell me, since im so ignorant and stuff, where is the Godly acchievements?

It has reasoning, because i look at both w1 and w4, where you have played after w14 and w30. And you should be better on uk1 and uk4, if im not totaly lost right now? >.>

And so, out of your precent and time back in uk, i can have such an opinion and say so. I think most others will agree.

I would say that both where easy pickings, and i think that dubby is good enough to acchieve at last just the same on both accounts as what you did >.>

Impossible, for a start, Grant wouldn't even let such a noob onto his account. It was a great honour that he went out of his way to ask me specifically to join his account, rather than anyone else. I'm sure he knew other people, but for some reason insisted on me. I have yet to disappoint him. Try gaining some achievements Rena before watering down other peoples' obvious achievements.

If grant would, then i think dubby could do it just as good. And please, speak for yourself. You dont have any real achievements at all that you done on your own, i have. The only thing you have managed is to prepare and manage an operation
and defend yourself from a tribe who couldnt attack propely on w1. I know they didnt do it propely, because i had spies all over the world, and you said it yourself once.

Feel free to stop arguing and forcing me to remind you that I'm not some ignorant noob player like Dubbythemule, but a player of a very high calibre, as I have proven multiple times on previous worlds, on UK1 and currently on UK4. There is no arguing with the stats. I have yet to fail on UK4, and I accept Grant did a lot for the account, but let that not overshadow the time, effort and skill I put in myself. If its good enough for Bi!, if its good enough for UK4, then it certainly should be good enough for a outside spectator such as yourself Rena, who has no clue about anything going on in Bi! or UK4 for that matter, because she doesn't even play there.

You are the one who is ignorant, you have showed it pretty clear trueout this post of yours here and this thread, where you have acused me to be pathetic for no reason,
ignorant even tho you accuse me to be a noob for something you have done just resently, and that you value a person out of how much he/she has of money, and i had something else, but i forgot it, shame.

The thing you have really proven on uk1 and on the forums, is that you are cocky. I have never, ever, seen someone who is proud about so little as you are.

And im counting with the earth-thingy strategy of dubby, just to mention it.

DeletedUser

And because of that drivel that you have just posted, it is pointless trying to reason with someone so intent on supporting Dubby and having such a poor view of me, and twisting achievements in order to bolster his bias and ignorant argument that has no foundation, while she prides herself on these backdoor and unreliable contacts that apparently gives her perfect information about everything that goes on UK1. Tell me, for all of BT's contacts, he was unable to save STD? For all your contacts, you were unable to save STD. You are better off hanging around in the MSG forum than spamming here, and I am not prepared to waste another iota of my time on someone so intent so seeing things her way. We must agree to disagree, and I will not agree with you as as far as I am concerned you are incorrect.

This discussion is over. I have not being proven wrong in any way shape or form, I am simply clever enough to know when my efforts to convince you are being wasted. Either revert to the topic of Dubby vs W1N, or lock the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

I do not consider Amarath as a conquer.

In the game mechanics an inactive is just as much of a conquer as an active. What each an everyone consider as a conquer and an inactive on the other hand can be debated into the small hours, as can the reasoning for why said players went inactive, but it is on the whole and large irrelevant as even with my conquers from Amarath removed from the scoreboard, there was no decimation by W1N as you claimed in your post.

:icon_confused:

This is an example of why it infuriates W1N and indeed myself, when you suggest you can match (let alone beat) the skill of W1N. . Its completely unfounded, you are a substandard player, and you should learn to accept and improve by learning from your superiors, not criticising and trying to argue that somehow you are on par with them. YOU ARE NOT. With practise, the opportunity is still there. But it involves you not criticising those that are better than you.

Whether I am a substandard player or not is moot, substandard players sometimes beat more experienced war fighters. You of all should know that by now.

:icon_cool:

While you might argue "Well Adellion, you did the same on UK5"... did I?

If you quit at start up? Yes, you did. Which is the exact same thing that you claimed other were noobs and pathetic for doing. Since you don’t like religious stuff, I’ll provide a British Saying (Well, technically it is a quote as the origin is known and thus cannot be a saying according to some);

Whose house is of glass, must not throw stones at another.

I disagree that is benefitted your tribe. It harmed them, removing villages that would otherwise be used to support against the enemy.

My villages were used to support against the enemy after I left, I sent out extensive amount of support before greying out. And since the origin of the support was 21 point villages, there was very little chance that they would get destroyed by nobling. Also I denied W1N 76 fully developed villages, that is 5 nukes pr day if set to produce nukes which I denied my enemy from taking. So it is safe to say that my move benefitted my tribe and reduced the spoils of war for my enemy.

:icon_neutral:

When you are facing defeat, the idea is to either surrender and attempt to seek recruitment in the tribes fighting you (W1N, T4H or TR could've accepted you, who knows?).

Employing operation scorched earth and getting recruited to any of the said tribes are not mutually exclusive events. So maybe I did get recruited to any of the said tribes, who knows?

:icon_wink:

You could fight with skill and talent and prove your alleged awesomeness to W1N by stopping them from nobling you with snipes, renobles and various other defensive tactics.

Yes, this is exactly what I did during the 7 months I shared borders with W1N, denying them to conquer my villages (well except 3 that is).

:icon_cool:

The fact that you were forced to admit defeat and therefore to *minimise* your losses, you catted yourself down, proves that you fully accepted that defeat was inevitable

Yes, with T4H and TR coming to the aid of W1N the operational context was indeed such that defeat from this conglomerate was indeed inevitable. That much is never been disputed, up against the top 3 families of UK1 no player would stand a chance, thus it was time to think outside the box and to employ counter measures to reduce the gains of the enemy.

:icon_biggrin:

and therefore decided to spite W1N of their *rightful* conquers. A very dishonourable act

Rightful conquers? Dishonorable act? Come on, since when did W1N care about honor? W1N had 7 months to take those “rightful conquers” but failed. Why would I have an obligation to let the enemy take my villages when I deemed the situation to be unwinnable? I am sorry, but that is crazy talk. As for doing it to stick it to the man one last time, hell yeah!
:icon_evil:

Rather than keep silent after using your scorched earth tactics, which would've led to many jokingly saying "Hah, well Dubby was clever enough to go out with a bang!", you decided to bang your own drum, so much so, that now, no one in thr right mind would suggest you are clever for doing what you did, other than those equally pathetic who don't know how to play the game and so talk a lot of rubbish on these forums (amateurs/noobs? :p).

So basically you are saying that no one thinks my employment of scorched earth was clever, except those who do. But they are pathetic noobs and talk only rubbish. Nice way of defining your statement to say nothing at all except that you disagree with my assessment.

:lol:

Its not just your act in-game, its your persona on these forums that harms you and portrays you as a noob and a substandard player.

Unlike others I have no problem at all with being portrayed as a noob and substandard player. All warfare is based on deception as Chinese man with the name of Sun Tzu once said, so actually it is an advantage to me if my enemies underestimate my standards. Thus it is a pity that Luke has retracted his bottom 5% assessment.

:icon_cry:

This is an example of why it infuriates W1N and indeed myself, when you suggest you can match (let alone beat) the skill of W1N.

The biggest problem Dubby isn't the fact you did scorched earth. Its the fact that you did it, and then gloated about it, somehow thinking that because you did it, you won against W1N.

The randomer is you, solely trying to argue that somehow you won against the odds and that you are amazingly awesome, supported by what few ignorant and untalented noobs you managed to convince with your sly and seductive words.

This is 3 quotes where you are saying that I've said that I could beat or that I won against W1N. Could you show me a quote where I actually am saying this?

DeletedUser

And because of that drivel that you have just posted, it is pointless trying to reason with someone so intent on supporting Dubby and having such a poor view of me, and twisting achievements in order to bolster his bias and ignorant argument that has no foundation, while she prides herself on these backdoor and unreliable contacts that apparently gives her perfect information about everything that goes on UK1. Tell me, for all of BT's contacts, he was unable to save STD? For all your contacts, you were unable to save STD. You are better off hanging around in the MSG forum than spamming here, and I am not prepared to waste another iota of my time on someone so intent so seeing things her way. We must agree to disagree, and I will not agree with you as as far as I am concerned you are incorrect.

This discussion is over. Either revert to the topic of Dubby vs W1N, or lock the thread.

Ohhh, not gonna answer the final slash?

I see that you retreat when you have lost, its a great strategy ^.^

What a pitty, i knew it would come to this. It was something there that you could not counter nor defend, was it the fact that you are the ignorant one? Or was it the fact that it showed your cockyness to all others? It was not twisting achievements, not at all, as yu can all see, i just said what you said you did yourself and implyed that it wasnt really any good achevement after all.

Im priding myself? Did YOU just say that? YOU?! OUT OF ALL? xD
And you are telling me that im the one that is seeing the things my way, again, you?
You say that i have no foundation? Again, you said that? You called my pathetic on a wim without knowing anything at all. You are the one just asuming things here, not me. I have sahowed reason behind things, you just say "I did that blablabla and so that is how it should be done".
And im ignorant, you who claim me to be a noob when i had a better reason to do so than you when you did exactly the same.
Everything here points at you, you just ignore things when you cant defend yourself against them, unable to say that you are wrong.

You are better of trying to become less ignorant and stop bragging about everything you do and make it look like you greated society. I think you are better of stop posting on the forums at all until you can manage to admit that you also are wrong, and that all the things you do isnt herotic and should be praised, especially because there is LOTS of other players who have done exactly the same before, including me, and many of them better than yourself.

Is this the first of april or is this actually not a joke? >.>

This thread is named dubby vs win if im right, i do not agree with dubbys strategy at all, this started up with you claiming that you are aoutmatically right because of experience (witch i think now wont value much at all, sorry to say it). I was here just to prove that it is not the case, and at the same time i found out a lot of other things witch amused me. This thread is about all the things dubby would like to say against someone in the former/present w1n, and anyone can defend dubby if someone is saying something to him which is totaly wrong. It is made for dubby, so its basicly dubbys, that makes it up to dubby to decide, not you adellion :/

DeletedUser4280

well, ^applause.

i find amusing adeelion, when i was asking about who'ms opinion u acknowlage and cosnider.

in that list was both ygp and rena. so should one not take onboard what theve said?

they dont put u down for the lolz, but take the approved opinions and better from it.

as for dubby, i also do not agree in the given situation it was correct, purly down to the improvisation of catting ons self, instead of the eneny frontlne and surrounding areas.

that being said, no one can slant dubby for making a call in his situation. he knew sitting back and defending when no troops are available is foolish, so credit due for recognising something needed to be done to solve kn's problem, which he did do.

i personally think if scorched earth was done as a tribe opp on w1n frontline, dubby could achieve similar results but keep his account intact, but when its make or break time u cantg always get the abosulte best option. its all well and good myself and others analysing the situation and saying things could be done a tad better,

but if w1n's claims are correct that they could noble him in 1.5 to 2 weeks. then every hours spent analysing is a detriment to the desired tactic effect. hence why i dont think its right to flame dubby so harshly for making a judgement and proceeding with it.

DeletedUser

DD,

Scorched Earth was in this instance a complete failure, denying us 76 fully developed villages made no difference as we just moved on to a different target that was just as close.

We had around 200 other villages to choose from locally and a ton more in the next K, due to Dubbys position on the K52/53 border him deleting made no difference to us as we just took out the rest of his tribe.....him deleting just shortened their stay on UK1.

DeletedUser4320

To claim that 76 fully developed villages makes no difference and that my deletion shortened =KN='s stay on UK1 is of course incorrect (in fact =KN= is still around).

First of all since 76 fully developed villages in itself holds a value greater than nil, which alone falsifies your claim.
Second of all since the removal of said villages reduces the total village space available for W1N to send fakes at and thus makes the defense distribution easier for the remaining villages in =KN=.
Third of all since the defensive troops from those 76 villages was distributed itself before me graying out.

I also notice that you've never replied to this post where I falsified your claim that the war was already lost when T4H came to your aid. Makes you wonder.

DeletedUser4280

DD,

Scorched Earth was in this instance a complete failure, denying us 76 fully developed villages made no difference as we just moved on to a different target that was just as close.

We had around 200 other villages to choose from locally and a ton more in the next K, due to Dubbys position on the K52/53 border him deleting made no difference to us as we just took out the rest of his tribe.....him deleting just shortened their stay on UK1.

this is exactly how scorched earth works, a small plus of dubby improvising the way he did means less developed vills for your gain, however i think u are missing the pain purpose of it.

u said there were 200 to choose from on that particular front, so by barbing off a area making it un suitable to w1n that means, u either launch hits across his cluster, which gives the defender time to react. or u take you pick form the 120 or so vills left. however due to a now small front line for kn, these 120 become more difficult to take as kn can get heavier stacks cross 120 vills than they can 200.?

like i said weather it was the best choice is always up for debate, some think yes some think no, some think almost.

but i do disagree it did not make kn's life that bit easier, the fact it didnt save them shows w1n's dominance in being able to continue through heavier stacks, but that doesn't take anything away from dubbies tactic giving them more options, troop wise.

DeletedUser589

It seems that most if not everyone except dubby agree that it seems it was the wrong move.
Dubby you are still using the word; 'aid' which is not true. By using this terminology you are implying that W1N could not have beaten you and your tribe with out help? Do you really think that's the case?

DeletedUser4320

How do you get that everyone except me thinks it was the wrong move?

As for using the word aid I've adressed that before in this post, but I being the gentle and helpful soul that I am I'll quote it in once more for your eyes.

Aid: to provide with what is useful or necessary in achieving an end.

W1N wanted to smash =KN=, but could not take certain villages. TR and T4H however could and thus by taking said villages they provided W1N with the necessary conquers to achieve the end of smashing =KN=.

How is that not aid?

DeletedUser

As for using the word aid I've adressed that before in this post, but I being the gentle and helpful soul that I am I'll quote it in once more for your eyes.

Hmmm, i think they could dubby, maybe they had to use more members to take down KN (i dont know what villages you are talking about, i dont have enough information about that. This is just out of what i know), but i think that w1n alone could. Remember that w1n as a whole didnt war KN, it was just a few memebers if im right :3

It did happen that they got aid unvillingly, but they could not do anything about that, only use the situation to their favour. I do think that W1n could have done it without the unwilling aid they got >.<

It was your first world, and that strategy have given me inspiration to try something new later, which ive thought about to an extent but never finnished the strategy as a whole and never done >.>

DeletedUser589

Dubby, my point is that W1N could have taken you out, we didnt NEED the other tribes. We could have broken diplomacy and nobled your entire tribe if we wanted to. By using the term "aid" you imply we couldn't which the world knows is false.

I say everyone except you because reading up so far everyone has said they thought it was a bad call including Adellion, Rena and dardragon. Then obviously others from W1N have also stated this.

DeletedUser

this is exactly how scorched earth works, a small plus of dubby improvising the way he did means less developed vills for your gain, however i think u are missing the pain purpose of it.

u said there were 200 to choose from on that particular front, so by barbing off a area making it un suitable to w1n that means, u either launch hits across his cluster, which gives the defender time to react. or u take you pick form the 120 or so vills left. however due to a now small front line for kn, these 120 become more difficult to take as kn can get heavier stacks cross 120 vills than they can 200.?

like i said weather it was the best choice is always up for debate, some think yes some think no, some think almost.

but i do disagree it did not make kn's life that bit easier, the fact it didnt save them shows w1n's dominance in being able to continue through heavier stacks, but that doesn't take anything away from dubbies tactic giving them more options, troop wise.

Yes as I have stated previously......it made our walk a whole 30 mins longer!

Oh the benefits there are mega awesome!

The tactic would only work well if multiple players covering a very long distance all performed the action, but in this case 1 player doing it caused no damage to W1N's efforts to push west.

DeletedUser

To claim that 76 fully developed villages makes no difference and that my deletion shortened =KN='s stay on UK1 is of course incorrect (in fact =KN= is still around).

First of all since 76 fully developed villages in itself holds a value greater than nil, which alone falsifies your claim.
Second of all since the removal of said villages reduces the total village space available for W1N to send fakes at and thus makes the defense distribution easier for the remaining villages in =KN=.
Third of all since the defensive troops from those 76 villages was distributed itself before me graying out.

I also notice that you've never replied to this post where I falsified your claim that the war was already lost when T4H came to your aid. Makes you wonder.

=KN= had lost hundreds and hundreds of villages and were offering no offense......I would say thats a lost war sir.....but call it what you will as that is the only view that matters to you :)

DeletedUser4320

Dubby, my point is that W1N could have taken you out, we didnt NEED the other tribes. We could have broken diplomacy and nobled your entire tribe if we wanted to. By using the term "aid" you imply we couldn't which the world knows is false.

Well, just as when you said that I was a selfish player I am basing my opinion on what I've been told by others. In this case by the duke of W1N who said that they could not take those villages due to agreements. But if that turns out to be incorrect I'll apologize for his error and any harm this error have caused you and your tribe.

I say everyone except you because reading up so far everyone has said they thought it was a bad call including Adellion, Rena and dardragon. Then obviously others from W1N have also stated this.

But none has suggested a better alternative, not even the W1N crew. If someone can present to me a course of action which would have been more detrimental to W1N, I will happily admit that I was in the error.

in this case 1 player doing it caused no damage to W1N's efforts to push west.

I've already explained how is reduced the spoils of war for W1N.....but call it what you will as that is the only view that matters to you :)

(YUSS! Two could indeed play that game)

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser589

Well, just as when you said that I was a selfish player I am basing my opinion on what I've been told by others. In this case by the duke of W1N who said that they could not take those villages due to agreements. But if that turns out to be incorrect I'll apologize for his error and any harm this error have caused you and your tribe.

Now you are just arguing for the sake of arguments sake as the saying goes. It is correct due to diplomacy we decided it would be best if we did not take those particular villages. Your terminology "aid" implied that W1N would have not been able to defeat KN with out the help of other tribes which is a false statement. I like the way you refused to address the question. Therefore I will chalk that one up to me! :lol:

But none has suggested a better alternative, not even the W1N crew. If someone can present to me a course of action which would have been more detrimental to W1N, I will happily admit that I was in the error.

An alternative . . . How about standing and fighting and sniping as many nobles as possible making the war effort more costly for W1N and actually causing our progress to slow down, rather than speed up our growth into your old tribe mates by eliminating the need for us to noble additional villages. I know you aren't the most experienced player but surely even you can figure that is a better alternative!
And an example to back up my opinion is: Timmy and Chubbs in Flux! They are doing it well and I can honestly state that they have slowed our progress much more than your scorched earth tactics!!! I only wish they thought as you do and had catted them selves down as we would have walked over their area by now if so!!!

:lol: :icon_cool:

DeletedUser4280

Yes as I have stated previously......it made our walk a whole 30 mins longer!

Oh the benefits there are mega awesome!

The tactic would only work well if multiple players covering a very long distance all performed the action, but in this case 1 player doing it caused no damage to W1N's efforts to push west.

ok,

1. from one end of dubbies cluster to the other its more than 30 mins. 30 mins is 1 field so 76 vills cannot be within 30 mins of each othere. a matter of even hours is massivly useful and with such tim granted a skilled defender will laugh a t such attempts if hes got the skill set.

2. ur also forgetting that its larger stacks over 120 vills than over 200.

+ u just admitted scorched earth can be viable.
which is point.

ive already said with analysing time you can always pick a better option. but again going by w1ns statement dubby didnt have even hours till he lost some vills so given the time to say he thought it up executed means no one can fault him.