East Rim War Declaration

DeletedUser

Following our recent victory over L.I, who we forced to disband, the ex L.I members were taken in by TWM and ODIN. In order to take them in they created ODINR to take the dregs.

We mailed these tribes and informed them of the refugee status of the ex L.I members, and requested they kick them all. Both tribes were given deadlines.

As of now, Virtus declares war on TWM, ODIN,and ODINR.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well the name of this thread is perfect as Virtus are now at war with the entire Eastern Rim.

It's certainly going to be an interesting few months for all concerned. This area has gone from one of almost no wars to a massive conflict involving 7-8 continents. It seems like people involved are in for some very sleepless nights. Get those tagging scripts polished up.

Have fun guys to all involved, including some old friends from LI. It's going to be a long, tough series of wars imo. It's just a game so let's take it all in good humour. Keep it fun!

** Curses myself for having to leave TW at such an exciting time **

DeletedUser6444

LOL your great at declaring war when you don`t get your own way ... not so long ago you wanted us to join you ,, even seen posts where we are a decent bunch of players ...

Bit rich to claim a victory over L.I tho mate ... another "no conflict"

Strange tactics , use your inactives to attack and take vills , then as soon as it looks like they are gonna get it ... dump them , everyone has inactives BUT remember this ...it does not matter whether the player is inactive or not if they were in your tribe when you declared war then they count ... your job is too keep those vills not give up on them ...

We have inactives like most tribes but we don`t drop them cos we are scared of our stats lol,, a vill is a vill , throwing them away doesn`t mean they weren`t taken off you lol

anyway thats my frustration out the way back to the war....

Our new war plan is to attack each virtus member in turn then you`ll drop `em like their on fire , reckon we could get through the lot of you inside a week ;)

Bye bye Henry ... not that you will ever remember posting that lol !!!!!!!! .. funny your piccy`s gone

DeletedUser

Our new war plan is to attack each virtus member in turn then you`ll drop `em like their on fire , reckon we could get through the lot of you inside a week ;)

Sure, you have some decent players, but that's such a bold claim that you'll only end up with egg on your face.

I guess we'll see come 19:54 on the 17th.

Fancy putting a wager on it? If you fail, you quit, if you succeed, we'll all have quit anyway (according to your plan) :lol:

Or are you all mouth & no action?

Good luck.

DeletedUser

Bye bye Henry ... not that you will ever remember posting that lol !!!!!!!! .. funny your piccy`s gone

Sorry I genuinely don't understand you, why would I not remember posting this? I left my Tribalwars account about 2 weeks ago ( maybe longer) but still read the forums. I haven't suddenly left, I left a while back.

I removed my siggy when I left LI ( it had LI on it ), but never replaced it out of respect for LI.

DeletedUser6444

LOL questy you have me wrong .. re-read my post it was sattire (can`t spell that lol) , bit of a joke , like you know everytime we attack a virtus member they get kicked lol,,, get it??? we never make bold claims except for bigballsfozzy but he`s good at it !! and if you look back you might see , we are average players who love the game and each others company ... don`t you

Henry Henry Henry , i do so like you lol....... a most polite guy

Spose i should stop trying to be funny !!!

not like I`m on jai`s weight loss plan yet is it :)

DeletedUser

lol Horatio, nice to see a generally friendly thread for a change.

The problem you seem to be facing is that written satire is a difficult skill to master - far more difficult than spoken satire - perhaps you should practice more?

At least, don't give up the day job :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

PS Why not recruit hoggy? I've heard that he's a great player.....

DeletedUser6444

below the belt that one :) , nobody wants to take him on its seems !!

DeletedUser

Let the fun begin, you won't have it the way you have it planned, that I can assure you.

Life for TWM and ODIN is going to get very interesting, very quickly.

DeletedUser

they created ODINR to take the dregs
That is not very nice, there are decent players in Odinr.

It's going to be a long, tough series of wars imo.
I agree Henry, tis a shame you cant be in the thick of it.

I guess we'll see come 19:54 on the 17th.
It is pretty obvious that Horatio was employing humor here. It is highly illogical that every player would be dropped like the ones you have given up so far. Though I am amazed that you guys did that. I am sure one of our other people could break down the math needed to actually noble out 3,235 villages in 7 days.

Or are you all mouth & no action?
There has been plenty of action. I believe he was referring to you guys dropping two players like hotcakes (in the last 24 hrs, peteturner and pcrasplot) when we started to swarm them. It did look like you just dropped them to keep your stats safe. Even if they are 'inactive' they werent 'inactive' enough to be denied membership in the first place. Nor were they booted once they went 'inactive'. I am not saying you shouldnt have any inactive members, but you cant complain if they are attacked when you declare war. Especially if they are right up in our mugs and you are far away.

DeletedUser

There has been plenty of action. I believe he was referring to you guys dropping two players like hotcakes (in the last 24 hrs, peteturner and pcrasplot) when we started to swarm them. It did look like you just dropped them to keep your stats safe. Even if they are 'inactive' they werent 'inactive' enough to be denied membership in the first place. Nor were they booted once they went 'inactive'. I am not saying you shouldnt have any inactive members, but you cant complain if they are attacked when you declare war. Especially if they are right up in our mugs and you are far away.

Just to set things straight, pcrasplot left the tribe.

Jun 10
18:56 pcrasplot left the tribe.

DeletedUser

Noxx - why try to appear smart & stir things? The latter part of your post was pointless.....like L.I :icon_wink:

Horatio & I had already clarified this, if you care to actually take the time to read the entire thread.

I am sure one of our other people could break down the math needed to actually noble out 3,235 villages in 7 days

Or do you need someone to read for you, as well as do the maths? (3235/7 = 462.142857143)

I'm afraid can't help you with the reading :lol:

DeletedUser

Noxx - why try to appear smart & stir things? The latter part of your post was pointless.....like L.I

I am not stirring things, merely pointing out how preposterous your response was. Note that I quoted the 20:02 response and not the rest of your conversation with Horatio. I am glad you guys worked out your ideas on satire. :)

Thanks for the clarification Juke. If pcrasplot left of his own volition then I retract my use of his name in the previous statement. It was just really bad timing for you guys.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the clarification Juke. If pcrasplot left of his own volition then I retract my use of his name in the previous statement. It was just really bad timing for you guys.

Thats one way of putting it.

But one player here or there means little to us.