East Rim War Declaration

DeletedUser

hmm, so declare war, drop pete turner cause hes getting blown up, yet sit for him and return attacks.
good plan!

DeletedUser6972

Another desperate tactic by virtus!

player loses vills, boot him, then take account sit and start firing away

nice way to dodge the stats, doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

DeletedUser

Hush now. Go and watch your members losing troops.

DeletedUser

joke airline your the worst and most disliked character around the forums you play with 5 accounts and you are still not banned permanently cause you are making us laugh and will miss you,thats why we dont talk to the mods about you.Dont take advantage of our kindness though.

If that made any sense, I cant see it. Run along and watch your tribes troops being killed.

DeletedUser

Lets keep this thread flame and spam free please.

The topic is Virtus vs TWM/ODIN/ODINR.

Actually.....AHEM......This thread is about the Eastern rim declaration, G.F are on the Eastern rim and there was a declaration between your 2 tribes, therefore they can technically be involved here with their stats and without going off topic.

Also, you want us to keep this thread spam free? Tell Jai to keep my inbox, and my members' inbox spam free, 'cos he is a laughing stock at this moment in time and is starting to look really childish.

ROFL AT JAI!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Actually.....AHEM......This thread is about the Eastern rim declaration, G.F are on the Eastern rim and there was a declaration between your 2 tribes, therefore they can technically be involved here with their stats and without going off topic.

Also, you want us to keep this thread spam free? Tell Jai to keep my inbox, and my members' inbox spam free, 'cos he is a laughing stock at this moment in time and is starting to look really childish.

ROFL AT JAI!!! :icon_twisted:

This thread is created purely for Virtus, TWM, ODIN and ODINR. G.F have their own thread.

That Jais a tinker aint he :lol:

But seriously, lets keep it as flame and spam free as we can.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Fozzy. You may have intended this to be about a declaration of war on ODIN/ODINR/TWM but its about the "Eastern Rim War". I think G.F belongs here as they are a part of the eastern rim war.

I also do think the insults have gotten personal towards you and think everyone should tone it down. That includes Virtus as well, many of your posters tend to provoke people with a certain degree of condescension (or outright flaming) in their comments. We can be somewhat civil and disagree.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Fozzy. You may have intended this to be about a declaration of war on ODIN/ODINR/TWM but its about the "Eastern Rim War". I think G.F belongs here as they are a part of the eastern rim war.

I also do think the insults have gotten personal towards you and think everyone should tone it down. That includes Virtus as well, many of your posters tend to provoke people with a certain degree of condescension (or outright flaming) in their comments. We can be somewhat civil and disagree.

I have to disagree with regard to G.F. They are not part of our war. they also have their own thread. Unless of course you are admitting that you are working with them.

To the second part of your post, I agree totally.

DeletedUser5293

To be honest I do think that GF ought to be taken up as a part of this war purely on location. It is being called a Eastern Rim War is it not? Last time I looked GF were there on the eastern rim.
But just as i say it, it is not all black and white there is a lot of grey to be considered, I said before that GF should be considered a intrinsic part of the eastern rim happenings as that's where they belong to and all skirmishes on the eastern rim will have some bearing on/by them, talking about this thread specifically this is a Virtus created declaration thread if i may call it that and GF has its own thread where it declared on Virtus. So considering just the dynamics of the name of the thread GF are a part of the war but the context of the thread as given by its creators who have literary ownership to it GF isn't a part.

Good luck to all parties involved.

PS: Hopefully all can find a common healthy ground here to debate and this thread doesn't become like one of the others, where its just members taking pot shots at each other. This will hopefully make members just like me who have been on self enforced abstinence to return to the forums and make it an enjoyable read as before.

Regards

DeletedUser

PS: Hopefully all can find a common healthy ground here to debate and this thread doesn't become like one of the others, where its just members taking pot shots at each other. This will hopefully make members just like me who have been on self enforced abstinence to return to the forums and make it an enjoyable read as before

We live in hope.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TWM ODIN ODINR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Virtus
Players: PeteTurner pcrasplot

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 37
Difference: 34

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 3
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 426,615
Side 2: 259,716
Difference: 166,899

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 155,582
Side 2: 29,408
Difference: 126,174

chart

I am leaving peteturner and pcrasplot as they were members of Virtus during this period.

DeletedUser

The true stats for the last 48 hours................

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 71
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 6
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 259,716
Side 2: 426,615
Difference: 166,899

chart

Side 1: 29,408
Side 2: 48,382
Difference: 18,974

chart

And for the last week.............

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 206
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 7
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 1,272,647
Side 2: 1,358,028
Difference: 85,381

chart

Side 1: 122,043
Side 2: 56,558
Difference: 65,485

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are excluding two players who were members of virtus during the time of your war declaration. While they may no longer be virtus members, they were during that period of our conflict. Also, we werent at war with you last week. I dont know whose villages you conquered, but they werent ODIN villas.

DeletedUser

Any villages of theirs that were taken whilst members of Virtus will be included in those stats, so it is the true picture.

The villages from last week would be TWM's.

and good morning :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmm, so declare war, drop pete turner cause hes getting blown up, yet sit for him and return attacks.
good plan!

Strange tactics , use your inactives to attack and take vills , then as soon as it looks like they are gonna get it ... dump them , everyone has inactives BUT remember this ...it does not matter whether the player is inactive or not if they were in your tribe when you declared war then they count ... your job is too keep those vills not give up on them ...

Eurgh, I hate this; I really really do, talk about double standards. In the past Virtus have been lambasted for not kicking their in-actives at the start of a war and in turn been compared to point whores, however when the next war comes along and Virtus has inactive accounts on the front-line and one is kicked, just like people said we should have done the first time around then suddenly everyone is complaining again.

Honestly guys, your making yourselves look quite silly, pick one point of view and stick to it(not that all you guys made your point of view known the first time round, I'm just trying to make a point)

Now I know you guys are going to come back to me and say, "Yeah but this is different, you've kicked him and your still sitting him so he should be part of your tribe" and I'm going to say, "Yes and so what?". Does it really matter if someone is sitting him? They can't join in on any co-ordinated attacks, any villages they will take won't be counted in our stats(though of course they won't be counted in yours), support is a little more difficult, I'm sure there are more numerous reasons why it doesn't really matter, but I can't think of anymore at the moment :icon_redface: Surely this is no different to you guys attacking one player without tribe, there is still one player trying to stop you taking the villages, the player is still attacking you back, as a tribe/s who claim "we are average players who love the game and each others company ... don`t you" surely you would prefer a bit more of challenge than just taking villas off someone with no effort? Or is the point that you want only want to take villages off an account with no-one defending it? :icon_wink:

I am not saying you shouldnt have any inactive members, but you cant complain if they are attacked when you declare war. Especially if they are right up in our mugs and you are far away.

Sorry if this seems a bit late to reply, but what the hell are you on about? Go back and read this thread a bit closer if you think Virtus have been complaining about inactives being attacked, no really do it,go back to page one, CTRL-F, type in "inactive" and I'm pretty sure that the first person to mention the word inactive was Horatio111, followed by you, then Juke(however his post had nothing to do with "complaining about inactives", it's only coming up because he quoted you), followed by feltz, then Juke again(not sure if he is complaining inactives though, again coming up because he quoted).

So in short, 3 players outside of Virtus mentioned the word Inactive, whereas only mentioned it(and that was only in quotes), please point out to me where we are complaining about you attacking our in-actives is?

DeletedUser6444

Wow think I have a headache ..

This thread needs to get on track , I personally don`t care how you want massage the stats ... whoever side your on ... to me its simple , did I wake up with more vills and points than the day before ,, erm yea then its a good day ..

Did I wake up with less... yea ... then its a nightmare and i`m gonna spend the next 24 hrs getting everything back lol ...

Also with regard to inactives etc ... we really can`t leave pete etc sitting behind our lines being sat by virtus ... so as in the offside rule in football (o and anybody attacking whilst the world cup is on best get a life ;) lol ) they are having an effect as we have to use troops / time / nobles etc to get rid ... and they attack back lol so they are in play ... think I mean virtus is offside lol... funny that everyway you look at it

And yes lest keep this fun and civil , I`m having fun , fought loads of people in the past but not as much fun as fighting virtus ... you probably thought I stuck two fingers up when I didn`t join but who would I be able to fight thats as much fun and as good a challenge as you guys lol ... lets dance !

DeletedUser

Wow think I have a headache ..

This thread needs to get on track , I personally don`t care how you want massage the stats ... whoever side your on ... to me its simple , did I wake up with more vills and points than the day before ,, erm yea then its a good day ..

Did I wake up with less... yea ... then its a nightmare and i`m gonna spend the next 24 hrs getting everything back lol ...

Also with regard to inactives etc ... we really can`t leave pete etc sitting behind our lines being sat by virtus ... so as in the offside rule in football (o and anybody attacking whilst the world cup is on best get a life ;) lol ) they are having an effect as we have to use troops / time / nobles etc to get rid ... and they attack back lol so they are in play ... think I mean virtus is offside lol... funny that everyway you look at it

And yes lest keep this fun and civil , I`m having fun , fought loads of people in the past but not as much fun as fighting virtus ... you probably thought I stuck two fingers up when I didn`t join but who would I be able to fight thats as much fun and as good a challenge as you guys lol ... lets dance !

Indeed, we did have a good crack last time. We all know what to expect.........game on.