East Rim War Declaration

DeletedUser

off topic,
im sure like most of us blaze is soooooo fed up the constant spam or pointless off topic comments that are being made, you saw like everyone else i believe how dead it was awhile back, many just want there plain old banter back not all these stuff in every thread we read, as far as i know blaze makes some good, fun comments here in the external forums plus any of us can comment on what we like, within reason of course,

before i crawl back under my rock

didn't you just go back on what you said, didn't you just on one level tell him what to do in a public forum which by your comment is more annoying :icon_rolleyes:

(please this is not a personal insult or anything like it just on what you wrote, surely you can't not agree that blaze has a point with his shouting post)

on topic,
im looking forward to seeing how this plays out, being on the eastern rim hopefully this makes my comment more valid, the way i see it G.F will hold out the longest but virtus will over come all these tribes, it will take alot for someone to break there active core players, i dont see these tribes doing that, i don't really need to give reason why they speak for themselves, it may take awhile but virtus will control more K's soon enough, but than again this is TW anything can happen :)

i wish all tribes involved good luck, ill be watching this thread closely :)

(now waits to get flamed himself, should be fun)

Nice post.. I agree with the GF bit

GF have tactically played very well,the best of all the tribes. They have systematically targeted the easier targets or inactives in Virtus and produced great stats because of this. However i do feel virtus are returning to their old strength. Virtus as a tribe have some of the most technically proficient players i have ever played alongside. The only tribe where i have seen people snipe 100ms trains consistently and majority of members can all send sub 100ms trains. There is a great bind between the core players and they have fought alongside each other through thick and thin for a long time. GF and the rest may pick off some of the late comers and weaker players but players like jai,juke,Clam,firblade,frogman,(marc) now on shayst, water, tess,quest, pete (sorry if i missed anyone) will be on this world as forces for as long as they decide to be and with their technical abilities and activity i can guarantee they will not lose. Plus they got me :icon_wink:

So regardless of the stats so far it is obvious to see the inactives are running out and the war is hitting a level it will become far more competitive now that many of the above have moved frontline

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Virtus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TWM ODIN ODINR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 168
Difference: 75

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 699,127
Side 2: 1,080,918
Difference: 381,791

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,699
Difference: 56,699

chart

DeletedUser

Nice work Virtus.
Very early days yet, but its still a nice solid start.

Thats WITHOUT planning and launching an Op either.
Im quite pleased with that tbh. :)

DeletedUser6488

Good work guys i would say there will be only one winner here and thats a virtus win
YES it wont be a big impact taking so many villages as they are used to due to the low member count
but credit where its due there is a core number of people there playing the game the way it should be
and thats to fight and dominate

it will be slow and most likly painfull reading here but they will overcome in time

DeletedUser

Thanks for the comments G.F.

It would be more, but we are fighting 4 tribes with some 200 combined members and we only have 15 active members ourselves.

Early days yet.
Might be 40-50 come next week.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TWM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 249
Difference: 188

chart

Side 1: 16
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 506,704
Side 2: 1,775,230
Difference: 1,268,526

As you can see we've been a bit busy elsewhere :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM Virtus
Players: pcrasplot PeteTurner

Total conquers:

Side 2: 340
Difference: 279

chart

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 8
Difference: 22

chart

Side 2: 2,433,338
Difference: 1,926,634

Or look at it this way as PeteTurner and pcrasplot's accounts are still being run by Virtus.

DeletedUser

Or look at it this way as PeteTurner and pcrasplot's accounts are still being run by Virtus.

Come on now...

I personally ended the account sit of PeteTurner, when i kicked him...
Henry took back the Pcrasplot account, due to the very poor state it was in and left the tribe.

How..., i mean seriously how, do you come up with the brainstorm that Virtus still run the accounts? :icon_confused:
They were kicked/left a week ago. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM Virtus
Players: pcrasplot PeteTurner

Total conquers:

Side 2: 340
Difference: 279

chart

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 8
Difference: 22

chart

Side 2: 2,433,338
Difference: 1,926,634

Neither TEAMS war stats, or PeteTurner and Pcrasplot have any place in this thread. This is purely Virtus vs TWM, ODIN and ODINR. Try as much as you like to massage the stats, your alliance are losing to us.
Your post, including these other stats is nothing more than spam. Keep on topic, and keep to the facts.

DeletedUser

I'm staying on topic, and you know PeteTurner and pcrasplot's accounts were being run by Virtus long after you dismissed them. Pcrasplot told 1 of our members over skype that Virtus sabotaged his account, and we also know Juke Airlines gave pcrasplot's account away to the new owner, we have it straight from the horse's mouth. So as far as i'm concerned, and infact most of the people taking his villages, he is still a part of Virtus, we know you're working together. If you hadn't booted them from Virtus to help your stats, we'd be winning officially, but never mind. Therefore, I believe the stats from PeteTurner and pcrasplot are relevant as they both still seem to be active and still firing attacks at us! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm staying on topic, and you know PeteTurner and pcrasplot's accounts were being run by Virtus long after you dismissed them. Pcrasplot told 1 of our members over skype that Virtus sabotaged his account, and we also know Juke Airlines gave pcrasplot's account away to the new owner, we have it straight from the horse's mouth. So as far as i'm concerned, and infact most of the people taking his villages, he is still a part of Virtus, we know you're working together. If you hadn't booted them from Virtus to help your stats, we'd be winning officially, but never mind. Therefore, I believe the stats from PeteTurner and pcrasplot are relevant as they both still seem to be active and still firing attacks at us! :icon_rolleyes:

How can I give away an account? Don't be absurd. Peteturner, and Pcrasplot are not controled by Virtus. As for the 'sabotaged' I've never heard such a load of nonsense.

You are grasping at straws. If you're so good, start taking Virtus players villages, because they are the only ones that count in this war.
Whatever you, or your members may think or believe.........I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but we have no control on those accounts, and they aren't working with us against you.

Stop being sore losers, and trying to desperately look like youre actually doing better than you are.

Its pathetic tbh.

Facts are, we are winning, and we havent started an op yet.

DeletedUser

You found somebody and gave them the details needed to take over the account, he used to be in Virtus, strange that don't you think? Who's a sore loser? Methinks Virtus are sore losers judging by the attitude portrayed towards G.F, it is a game after all. I pay, I play, I want to win, I probably won't, oh well. That's my attitude, though I won't deny i'll be a little bit gutted if/when we're beat (i'll stick to optimism if that's ok :D), but that's the reality of games and won't affect me, my kids or anything to do with my personal life. And why does WaterWarrior think it's funny trying to get our players banned? If you want to talk about sore losers, start with him. Apart from that i'm actually a nice guy, it's just the contagiousness of Virtus' derogatory attitude that gets in the air and turns us into you on the forum :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You found somebody and gave them the details needed to take over the account, he used to be in Virtus, strange that don't you think? Who's a sore loser? Methinks Virtus are sore losers judging by the attitude portrayed towards G.F, it is a game after all. I pay, I play, I want to win, I probably won't, oh well. That's my attitude, though I won't deny i'll be a little bit gutted if/when we're beat (i'll stick to optimism if that's ok :D), but that's the reality of games and won't affect me, my kids or anything to do with my personal life. And why does WaterWarrior think it's funny trying to get our players banned? If you want to talk about sore losers, start with him. Apart from that i'm actually a nice guy, it's just the contagiousness of Virtus' derogatory attitude that gets in the air and turns us into you on the forum :icon_twisted:

I'll say this once. I did not hand over the Pcrasplot account. For your information, Henry did. It was his account, to do what he wanted with.
I'm not a sore loser, I haven't lost anything to be sore about. Not one vil have i lost in war, not one.

Now stop using cheap shots to try and make Virtus look bad. Your alliance has around 150 members to our 19. The fact that you havent taken a single Virtus owned village since the declaration, says more about this war, than any cheap shots you can throw at us.

Heres the latest stats, the real stats, not bolstered by adding other tribes, or ex members.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 185
Difference: 97

chart

Side 1: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 604,000
Side 2: 1,178,286
Difference: 574,286

chart

Side 1: 67,881
Difference: 67,881

chart

These stats include vils from before the start of the war.........

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 523
Side 2: 622
Difference: 99

chart

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 7
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 3,579,828
Side 2: 4,100,930
Difference: 521,102

chart

Side 1: 189,924
Side 2: 56,558
Difference: 133,366

chart

DeletedUser

If you're going to lie all the time, I think it would be a good idea for you not to talk to me at all. So what if you've taken 10 villages from us in a week, how many have we taken from TEAM in the same timeframe? Does that mean you're saying TEAM are..........? I don't like compulsive liars, that means Virtus ain't on my Christmas card list, but please don't go crying to TEAM, again!

Jaigosian: Let's declare on TWM.
Juke: Good idea, we need to expand.
Jaigosian: I've declared, oh yes i'm sexy.
Juke: Oh darn, they're more than 10% our size, we're doomed.
Jaigosian: Not yet, sexy Jai will inform TEAM and beg for help.
Juke: Jai, you're my hero!
Jai: We've taken 10 vils in a week, we're awesome.
BigBallsFozzy: ROFL noob!

DeletedUser

If you're going to lie all the time, I think it would be a good idea for you not to talk to me at all. So what if you've taken 10 villages from us in a week, how many have we taken from TEAM in the same timeframe? Does that mean you're saying TEAM are..........? I don't like compulsive liars, that means Virtus ain't on my Christmas card list, but please don't go crying to TEAM, again!

Jaigosian: Let's declare on TWM.
Juke: Good idea, we need to expand.
Jaigosian: I've declared, oh yes i'm sexy.
Juke: Oh darn, they're more than 10% our size, we're doomed.
Jaigosian: Not yet, sexy Jai will inform TEAM and beg for help.
Juke: Jai, you're my hero!
Jai: We've taken 10 vils in a week, we're awesome.
BigBallsFozzy: ROFL noob!

Dude...
I think you have well and truely lost the plot. :icon_eek:
Uber fail of a post, from an uber fail of a player, imho.

"Jai: We've taken 10 vils in a week, we're awesome."

This is true.
Our 6 players... 6 PLAYERS - NOT 60, HAVE taken some dozen or so villages of a tribe with 60 members.
Showing that you guys are doing really well... :lol:

Not that i said that, but this magical land of dragons and pixies you seem to be living in atm, i could well have, lol.

As ive said.
You wanna stop posting here, because your making a complete laughing stock of yourself and start playing the game.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 49
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 91,712
Side 2: 296,933
Difference: 205,221

chart

Side 1: 28,305
Difference: 28,305

chart

Slow going, ofcourse.
But like i said, there are 6 members fighting 60.
So, i think Virtus are doing pretty well.

DeletedUser

hahaha actually jai, I found that post quite entertaining,,, ahhh, what if I invited jai to HD? could I be involved then?

DeletedUser

Now you know how annoying your private messages are, maybe now you'll stop.

All i've been attacked with in the last 24 hours is fakes with and without scouts, it's not my fault you won't attack me. I on the other hand have been faking and nuking away, I at least play this game properly. How many nukes have you lost Jai? I like the recent report of your full nuke dying inside your own walls. Let me kill some of your troops Jai, i'm bored. Your weakness is your predictability, it's good for us though :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Now you know how annoying your private messages are, maybe now you'll stop.

All i've been attacked with in the last 24 hours is fakes with and without scouts, it's not my fault you won't attack me. I on the other hand have been faking and nuking away, I at least play this game properly. How many nukes have you lost Jai? I like the recent report of your full nuke dying inside your own walls. Let me kill some of your troops Jai, i'm bored. Your weakness is your predictability, it's good for us though :icon_twisted:

You really have NO CONCEPT of this game.
I have forgotten more, then you will ever know, and you've been playing this game longer.

What?
My co-player was away from his desk in a meeting and i had a short range nuke hit and clear 1 offensive village?
Woopie do. :icon_eek:

I have hit and cleared hundreds of them.
Ive hit over a dozen of your tribes villages using this same tactic.

Im very predictable dude...
The fact that i would absolutely smash you off the face of the earth, if i was to 1vs1 you.

Id love to hit you solid, but im hitting several players atm and nuking many of them, with great success.
Ofcourse if you want me to concentrate on you, then ill do it.
But, im 120% sure, you'd scream for help and support, bacause thats the kind player you are. :icon_rolleyes: