East Rim War Declaration

DeletedUser6444

Well the simple answer to all this bluster is this ... we are fighting on a number of fronts and have lost a few vills to virtus ... Jai get a grip 3 huge player means its easy to pick of our casuals .. the real result in all this is that TWM .. ODIN and ODINR are growing faster than TEAM and virtus (outlaw are in there somewhere) plus I can post up a dozen nukes from virtus without a ram present .. we know you`ll take vills and we are reargaurding while we grow quickly in k26 and take henry`s old vills and tribaljak o and maybe now clams as you`ve kicked him when he lost a vill ... lets face it and be honest this stupid girlie posturing aint big and it aint clever ... what matters is ... are you having fun ... are we the major noob tribe you have been telling everyone for months you can take out in a week ... last time we fought we were gonnas in days lol... o and we had 3 mill points ... hmmmm if you beat us it will be the hardest war you have ever fought ...

Good Luck ... its great to fight the best .... and give you a run for your money lol

DeletedUser

I think the only thing left to say here is not - "my tribe is better than your tribe" or "I can own you because I'm awesome", but rather what Horatio111 is saying -

At the end of the day, all the talking in the world does not matter. When it boils down to it, actions speak louder than the strongest words could ever do.

Good luck and have fun to all involved :)

DeletedUser

I was going to quote you but it appears you've never said it, though I'm convinced someone from TWM/ODIN/ODINR/L.I has said something similar. Therefore I'm going to make up this quote, but as I said the sentiment has been said before somewhere:

"It's a game, I'm only here to enjoy the game"​

It seems to me maybe that Jai has listened to all the people who have told him to lighten up. Maybe he is enjoying game a bit, seems to me that mail is written in a very "tounge-in-cheek" manner, seems quite light hearted really, and possibly a little bit on the funny side.

Maybe its your time to lighten up a bit, enjoy the game a bit?

p.s I also assume you didn't see the mail Horatio111 sent round, if your going to complain about "attempted "morale crushing" messages" please ensure members of your tribe don't send any out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you're going to lie all the time, I think it would be a good idea for you not to talk to me at all. So what if you've taken 10 villages from us in a week, how many have we taken from TEAM in the same timeframe? Does that mean you're saying TEAM are..........? I don't like compulsive liars, that means Virtus ain't on my Christmas card list, but please don't go crying to TEAM, again!

Jaigosian: Let's declare on TWM.
Juke: Good idea, we need to expand.
Jaigosian: I've declared, oh yes i'm sexy.
Juke: Oh darn, they're more than 10% our size, we're doomed.
Jaigosian: Not yet, sexy Jai will inform TEAM and beg for help.
Juke: Jai, you're my hero!
Jai: We've taken 10 vils in a week, we're awesome.
BigBallsFozzy: ROFL noob!

as baron of TEAM, i find it quite funny that you keep this childish argument going on and on and on so i thought it neccesary i clear up this rubbish that constantly seeps from your keyboard..

TEAM was never asked for help at any stage by VIRTUS..is that enough for your ego to absorb yet bigballsfozzy ?
here is the mail i sent to ODIN's diplomat.
DARTHCALAIS on 11.06. at 12:14
Korndawg, and members of ODIN.

in light of circumstances council have become aware of, TEAM will no longer be bound by the NAP we agreed upon. i am mailing you, to make you aware of council's decision, to stand by our ally VIRTUS, who ODIN has so foolishly chosen to asume are weak, and as such have began incursions upon.

your sister tribe ODINR will be looked upon the same by all who bleed warfare here at TEAM. we will take pitty on those who so choose to cease all future attacks and leave the tribe IMMEDIATELY! all those who choose to continue, will promptly feel the sting of TEAM's nightmare's.

lord of war
[player]DARTHCALAIS[/player]

so please bbf, go away and stop making your leadership group look so foolish..

DeletedUser

as baron of TEAM, i find it quite funny that you keep this childish argument going on and on and on so i thought it neccesary i clear up this rubbish that constantly seeps from your keyboard..

TEAM was never asked for help at any stage by VIRTUS..is that enough for your ego to absorb yet bigballsfozzy ?
here is the mail i sent to ODIN's diplomat.
DARTHCALAIS on 11.06. at 12:14
Korndawg, and members of ODIN.

in light of circumstances council have become aware of, TEAM will no longer be bound by the NAP we agreed upon. i am mailing you, to make you aware of council's decision, to stand by our ally VIRTUS, who ODIN has so foolishly chosen to asume are weak, and as such have began incursions upon.

your sister tribe ODINR will be looked upon the same by all who bleed warfare here at TEAM. we will take pitty on those who so choose to cease all future attacks and leave the tribe IMMEDIATELY! all those who choose to continue, will promptly feel the sting of TEAM's nightmare's.

lord of war
[player]DARTHCALAIS[/player]

so please bbf, go away and stop making your leadership group look so foolish..

What is your problem? You need to chillax! Regarding your declaration, don't you find it a little strange that you came out with it just days after Virtus came out with theirs? I was talking to 2 members of TEAM about the village we took from Keltic1888, but then your guys went silent. They wanted that village back and I told them they could have it, obviously they went silent because Virtus wanted some help. We know you were looking for an excuse to declare, why can't you just be honest about it? I would. That message you quoted is over a week old so there was no need for that response now, I think you just like moaning about anything! In the message you sent to ODIN it clearly says you'll stand by your ally Virtus, are you still going to deny they asked you for help? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

What is your problem? You need to chillax! Regarding your declaration, don't you find it a little strange that you came out with it just days after Virtus came out with theirs? I was talking to 2 members of TEAM about the village we took from Keltic1888, but then your guys went silent. They wanted that village back and I told them they could have it, obviously they went silent because Virtus wanted some help. We know you were looking for an excuse to declare, why can't you just be honest about it? I would. That message you quoted is over a week old so there was no need for that response now, I think you just like moaning about anything! In the message you sent to ODIN it clearly says you'll stand by your ally Virtus, are you still going to deny they asked you for help? :icon_redface:

I tell you this now mush.
Your getting right proper on my nerves with this crying lark, tbh.
WE DID NOT ASK ANYONE FOR HELP, EITHER US, OR TEAM! :icon_confused:

Change the record, coz your getting on not just my, but everyone elses nerves.

Go learn to plan an Op.
Thank you.

DeletedUser

dont tell me to chillax, ill do as i damn well please, and wont be told by a you or anybody else what i can say or when i can say it..YOU DIG ??

to the topic at hand, get it through your SKULL, we didnt get asked by VIRTUS to help them ! is that clear enough for you yet ? you attacked our allies, they didnt have to ask for help, we just gave it, no questions about it, because thats what good allies do ! thats what standing by them means...and it was a very easy decision to make, when you and your noob council couldnt stick to a simple agreament between our 2 tribes.

you urinated on our NAP, then made the foolish mistake of attacking our ally....
end of story, now a senior member of TEAM's council has told you the truth so get over your deflated ego and get on with the task at hand.

SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCES....!

DeletedUser

Seems that G.F have other allies other than just TWM, ODIN and ODINR. DILLI and GDI are also allies.

So heres some stats...........

Side 1:
Tribes: Virtus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: G.F TWM ODIN ODINR GDI DILLI
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,659
Side 2: 6,790
Difference: 2,131

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 590
Side 2: 392
Difference: 198

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 29,834,107
Side 2: 32,165,756
Difference: 2,331,649

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,003,484
Side 2: 3,360,459
Difference: 643,025

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 576
Side 2: 1,917
Difference: 1,341

chart

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 115
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 3,831,907
Side 2: 11,802,648
Difference: 7,970,741

chart

Side 1: 735,364
Side 2: 1,003,519
Difference: 268,155

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 162
Side 2: 380
Difference: 218

chart

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 13
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 1,063,169
Side 2: 2,332,210
Difference: 1,269,041

chart

Side 1: 237,614
Side 2: 126,050
Difference: 111,564

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 136
Difference: 60

chart

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 410,949
Side 2: 844,479
Difference: 433,530

chart

Side 1: 84,356
Side 2: 19,910
Difference: 64,446

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 62
Difference: 27

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 178,281
Side 2: 354,556
Difference: 176,275

chart

Side 1: 23,775
Side 2: 10,083
Difference: 13,692

chart

Virtus are far from dead.............

If we include TEAM...........

Side 1:
Tribes: Virtus TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,503
Side 2: 6,790
Difference: 3,713

chart

Side 1: 684
Side 2: 426
Difference: 258

chart

Side 1: 66,680,445
Side 2: 32,165,756
Difference: 34,514,689

chart

Side 1: 4,639,730
Side 2: 3,668,033
Difference: 971,697

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,710
Side 2: 1,917
Difference: 207

chart

Side 1: 177
Side 2: 149
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 12,347,821
Side 2: 11,802,648
Difference: 545,173

chart

Side 1: 1,288,563
Side 2: 1,311,093
Difference: 22,530

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 503
Side 2: 380
Difference: 123

chart

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 13
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 3,802,041
Side 2: 2,332,210
Difference: 1,469,831

chart

Side 1: 345,304
Side 2: 126,050
Difference: 219,254

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 189
Side 2: 136
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 1,384,891
Side 2: 844,479
Difference: 540,412

chart

Side 1: 117,376
Side 2: 19,910
Difference: 97,466

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 62
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 611,728
Side 2: 354,556
Difference: 257,172

chart

Side 1: 27,340
Side 2: 10,083
Difference: 17,257

chart

DeletedUser

I tell you this now mush.
Your getting right proper on my nerves with this crying lark, tbh.
WE DID NOT ASK ANYONE FOR HELP, EITHER US, OR TEAM! :icon_confused:

Change the record, coz your getting on not just my, but everyone elses nerves.

Go learn to plan an Op.
Thank you.

Me cry? Not likely. I think you're the one crying because I know about your secret snide messages to your friends at TEAM. Everytime we take 1 of your members' villages you kick them within 2 days, first it was PeteTurner, then pcrasplot and recently you kicked Jarrovian. Check when they were booted and compare to when they were losing villages to us, stat dodging rules ROFL. Then you boot Clamjukiller after he was getting hammered, only for me to be informed by 1 of your lot that the account was actually still in Virtus hands when he joined GDI, do you really trust everyone in your super duper tribe? And you called me "mush", i'm offended at the excessiveness of your derogatory attitude and the inadequacy for a grown-up conversation to take place, try being a little bit nicer if that's possible, YANNO?! You should be embarrassed by the stuff you type, Jaigosian> :icon_redface:

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser3227

the very reason we went to war with twm/odin/odinr was twm nobling our member, then trying to claim him as a refugee from pbm which was our own war, we hadnt 100% decided to go to war as we were going to concentrate on cleaning up our new ks, then you started attacking virtus. that then made teams council desission easy, the last tribe that thought it was ok to noble a team member was dukes, and we all know what happened there.

you big mouths and equally big attitudes is why we are at war. you can try and say virtus asked us but the didnt, so unless you have a magical fairy mail that eats butterflies and poops rainbows lying around stating some1 from virtus asked team for help, please keep the rubbish your mouth is spilling out of the forums.

DeletedUser

Never mind the rubbish he types, the stats are far more important.

DeletedUser6972

Seems that G.F have other allies other than just TWM, ODIN and ODINR. DILLI and GDI are also allies.

not sure where you got your info from juke but i would suggest you know longer listen to who is feeding you the rubbish about G.F's diplomacy. not accurate but a solid attempt none the less.

DeletedUser

not sure where you got your info from juke but i would suggest you know longer listen to who is feeding you the rubbish about G.F's diplomacy. not accurate but a solid attempt none the less.

My info comes direct from their forums..........yes I have spies everywhere. :icon_twisted:

From Dilli's forums.......
Molotov cyborg on 06.06. at 18:18 Quote hello everybody i have an idea for the council maybe it can help:
i have scrolled the map all over and discovered a tribe called TEAM
now it seems like they have a "border" with virtus and are almos he size if virtus(and i mean they are stronger then virtus) so if the council could carry out a peace treaty with them against our enemies we could make them try to war on two fronts and this would weaken them much. I hope i wasn't too bothering but i hope you get what i meant(sorry for bad english)
(i have some experience with diplomatic things so thats why i took the chance to suggest this thing)
thanks for reading this
Anchor26 on 07.06. at 12:07 Quote Do you want to approach them?
To see how the land lies.
Molotov cyborg on 07.06. at 18:55 Quote uhm.. i don't know as you know i am going to off but if you want me to ask them then you have till i come back
gingernutter on 07.06. at 19:13 Quote hiya sorry i know im still new to the tribe but is there any chance of a little more info on this matter just so i can understanding as to what's going on.
Thanks
Edited by gingernutter on 07.06. at 19:14

Anchor26 on 08.06. at 12:30 Quote TEAM we are considering asking them for an alliance
-azza-1 on 12.06. at 11:04 Quote They would be a very strong alliance
Anchor26 on 13.06. at 16:07 Quote ODIN have also approached us for an alliance to help eradicate Virtus from this world, they are also strongly tied to G.F.

I am just a bit unsure if we have players ready enough to launch attacks.
Molotov cyborg on 13.06. at 19:49 Quote yeah for now we should gather our forces and try to get some sort of peace with everybody else to make sure that they don't attack us in the back in the middle of the war
Anchor26 on 13.06. at 22:41 Quote Bye the way Molotov i am Anchor and Vita on Grepolis, it was Vita that started virtus on there.
Molotov cyborg on 14.06. at 20:37 Quote what? sorry, i couldn't get it
Flareboy999 on 14.06. at 20:51 Quote not sure if i have a say in this or what but....
why doesnt every member in the tribe build up their wall and defensive troops(A.K.A infantry),then recruit some more heavy and more versatile offensive troops(A.K.A cavalry and siege weapons) then all atack at once as one in one continent where Virtus is based with our allys,and TEAM if possible,to attack other continents where they are.

however,our allys will have 2 be ready for a full scale war,and we will have to hit them VERY quickly so that they may not retaliate against us.also,Virtus may also have allys,so we must find a way to stop them from attacking.it may be dangerous ,and Virtus may find out,but we may put a spy in our enemys tribeto find out what they may be planning.

but this is just my opinion on how to do this.maybe this idea was not fronted because it was not too good?
Anchor26 on 14.06. at 23:11 Quote To be honest Flare, it would never work. I like your thinking but if we launched attacks on any virtus target they would back it with support ASAP, yes we could wth our allies, but timing would be crucial, having no serious outer game links with allies would make timing attacks impossible.

TEAM as yet might be allied with virtus for all we know.

I think due to the help and assistance G.F have always given Dilligaf since the beginning of this world, they still remain our number 1 allies.
Edited by Anchor26 on 14.06. at 23:12

pamberleaf on 30.06. at 11:21 Quote Edit Delete If anyone had bothered to read the external forums, they'd know that TEAM and Virtus are allies, and have been for months.

More from Dilli..........
incoming
Page: >1<

gingernutter on 21.06. at 10:57 Quote i've got incoing from JACKJAY JACKJAYs village (781|393) K37 gettinh here in 3 min's
Joshhh13 on 21.06. at 15:53 Quote withdraw ALL them troops outside your village NOW, and ill see what i can do :)
gingernutter on 21.06. at 16:35 Quote there sitting at home now lol
pred on 21.06. at 16:56 Quote a few supporting troops on the way
gingernutter on 21.06. at 16:59 Quote thanks i'll post if anything happen's
Anchor26 on 21.06. at 23:42 Quote More on way
Anchor26 on 21.06. at 23:48 Quote G.F i have asked to get involved, hang on in there
Anchor26 on 21.06. at 23:49 Quote Another tip build up HC
Anchor26 on 22.06. at 00:07 Quote Okay so ginger sorted, you have support incoming i have involved G.F to threaten him, see below.

FM Mikey on 21.06. at 23:55
If your attacks continue on gingernutter i will send you to the rim.
Reply forward Delete Export

Block sender Report this message

I suggest you contact our friends at G.F, mainly Mikey and thank him, he ma have just saved your life
gingernutter on 22.06. at 09:05 Quote sorry this is a quick 1 but im at work till 4 so can only check this on the quick but i've had 5 more attack's from JACKJAY i will post the reports asap

Dilli's diplomacy list.........

Allies
G.F
~E~
SOLO
DILLI2

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
SLOW
K~D

Enemies
Virtus

GDI's diplomacy list......

Allies
Outlaw
G.F
~E~
(WAY)
W2D-A
NUKE!
SW
IWL

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
MANA

Enemies
(DB)
Virtus
OOTK
(MB)
-GK-
~NE-U~

DeletedUser6972

Not bad juke, but thats not G.F's diplomacy list. I can assure you some of these tribes have got the wrong idea about where they stand with G.F

DeletedUser

You can only talk the talk, but when it comes to walking the walk you do it badly, and you can only noble barbs by the looks of your recently nobled villages :icon_redface:

Jaigosian:
Duke of Virtus. (16 members, ranked 6th.)

Ranked: 7th. (2.419.544)
ODA: 8th. (10,25 Mio.)
ODD: 12th. (8,56 Mio.)
ODT: 6th. (18,81 Mio.)
Misc: One of the fastest growing accounts on UK2, in points, and OD, is the only player to take on a top 20 tribe, solo and beat them to such a degree they disband 8 weeks after the start of the conflict, losing 1 village and gaining 6, but unlucky not to gain 16, or more.

Currently nuking seven bells out of themag and other various 'nightstalkers' in G.F and STILL waiting for some incomings. :icon_confused:

BigBallzFozzy.
Duke of TWM. (46 members, ranked 12th.)

Ranked: 547th. (182.981) Rofl... :lol:
ODA: 459th. (839.056)
ODD: 565th. (696.267)
ODT: 531th. (1,54 Mio.)
Misc:... *tumbleweed* ... :icon_eek:

Currently begging TWM for mass stacking, against any possible nukes from Jaigosian, because he has atleast 3 times MORE nukes then BBF has villages.

You found that 'evidence' of Virtus asking TEAM for help yet?
No... I didnt think so.

DeletedUser

Jaigosian:
Duke of Virtus. (16 members, ranked 6th.)

Ranked: 7th. (2.419.544)
ODA: 8th. (10,25 Mio.)
ODD: 12th. (8,56 Mio.)
ODT: 6th. (18,81 Mio.)
Misc: One of the fastest growing accounts on UK2, in points, and OD, is the only player to take on a top 20 tribe, solo and beat them to such a degree they disband 8 weeks after the start of the conflict, losing 1 village and gaining 6, but unlucky not to gain 16, or more.

Currently nuking seven bells out of themag and other various 'nightstalkers' in G.F and STILL waiting for some incomings. :icon_confused:

BigBallzFozzy.
Duke of TWM. (46 members, ranked 12th.)

Ranked: 547th. (182.981) Rofl... :lol:
ODA: 459th. (839.056)
ODD: 565th. (696.267)
ODT: 531th. (1,54 Mio.)
Misc:... *tumbleweed* ... :icon_eek:

Currently begging TWM for mass stacking, against any possible nukes from Jaigosian, because he has atleast 3 times MORE nukes then BBF has villages.

You found that 'evidence' of Virtus asking TEAM for help yet?
No... I didnt think so.

As it happens I do have proof, but if I show you, you'll know who sent it. Nice OD Jai, how many of those troops came from TEAM? My ODA is higher than my rank unlike yours, so what's so funny about that? As for my ODD, well, it's not my fault Virtus won't attack me is it? Oh, and exactly how many villages have been nobled off me? So my ODD isn't in question here. My nukes have come up against empty vils (dodged) or stacked villages, meaning I don't kill quite as many troops as i'd like, but my luck will change. :icon_twisted:

As for blocking me, i'm sorry that I made you cry, ROFL!

DeletedUser

You havent got proof, because there isn't any. Stop crying and whinging. Youre losing the war, and we havent done one op yet. Put up or shut up.

DeletedUser

Who's crying? I'm not the one pleading my innocence when there is proof out there. You have done an op, it resulted in a massive amount of nukes of yours being killed, so don't lie.