Egg's Birthday PnP against SPQR.

DeletedUser

wUb and hyper are still here - not original players tho i think. I think wUb went and now has come back. But, none of the others are still there.

DeletedUser

i c... btw i met hyper in w6 and joined his tribe :) i guess we can chat through him lol. since i'm back i think i should come here often to enjoy all ur postings.
but i still miss Aimee lol

DeletedUser

Funny how you aren't so quick to announce with fancy pictures the fact that you are begging for a cease fire due to the fact that half of your tribe is inactive and needs to be internal ed

hahahaha

DeletedUser

Hmmm im sure we are still winning our wars apart form Death and thats because our members are surrounded by them, yes go away untill you are winning us

DeletedUser

Funny how you aren't so quick to announce with fancy pictures the fact that you are begging for a cease fire due to the fact that half of your tribe is inactive and needs to be internal ed

hahahaha

Yes, I know thats how crap you guys are, even thought half our members are inactive we pwn SPQR and others in your noobs united gang :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

apparently im inactive too.... well guess my troops are that good that they snipe trains on thier own, oh well. BTW hayden, boasting about surrounding an 'enemy' when they used to be part of the same tribe and taking villa shows how pathetic you are... i will love taking your villas, and trust me i will :p

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Also, thats its why SPQR have no players with a top ODA. If you look at the ODA map all the players are on the western side :icon_wink:

One small error in that update i noticed

Redscouser is in top 10 ODA, was top 2

That until he went inactive for about 2 months:lol: