Everything has to come to an end one day

DeletedUser4270

Best of luck with whatever you do in the future, guess Im one of the ones from the quote, who you dont know so well, but anyone who has worked for years in TW deserves a good send off, its a great game, thanks for all the hard work.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Best of luck Tharg, very sad to see you go. Suppose this also means I won't get to ever take you up on the co-play offer you'd hinted at regarding our online times matching up :(

DeletedUser

I am sorry to say we never had the chance to get to know each other, but I know you did a lot for the community and this game. You had many a prompt reply and words of wisdom in your responses to questions I and others have had both in game and in the forum. I'm sure you done lots more work behind the scenes too. For all your hard work, I both respect and thank you. You will be missed! Take care and enjoy the rest of your life mate.

Best wishes,
Mike
- Phoenix -

DeletedUser

Being a mod is a necessary but thankless task - so here, belatedly, are my thanks!

All the best!!

DeletedUser7851

Bye Thargoran it truly is a sad day indeed to hear you go. You will be greatly missed, good luck with whatever you do in the future

Bhavik.

DeletedUser

C'ya mate and good luck with whatever the future throws at you.

DeletedUser

goood luck

good luck m8 hope you had a good time in our tribe and although i didnt know u i wish u all the best in the future
PS: You could stay :)

DeletedUser

Aww, Thar was probably one of my favourite people in power. Now I have to deal with Tracey more :(

No offence Tracey :p

DeletedUser8800

i know you have dealt with problems i have had and always in a very proffesional manner
good luck in the future

DeletedUser

Bye

Never known you never spoke to you, but I think you deserve a good farewell! Thanks for all the work you have done here, and thanks for helping to make this a great game and great community!

Shame to see you go!
Struders

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Can't remember ever speaking to you as I know you were founder of the uk game (and the uk version brought me back from tw absence) because you are the "founding father" I think you deserve a hearty congratulations and well done and hope the best for you

Dan

DeletedUser6819

Farewell Wishes

Thar , thanks for all advice on UK6 , for the short while you were in our little tribe, It was v good.

I do read however :) that you leaving as moderator etc , but sure the TW Bug will get you as player
again in the future. If not all the best in RL

Kind Regards

Mangua

Salute :)
:barracks::barracks::barracks:

DeletedUser6796

Dear Andreas,

I'd like to add my thanks as well for the hard work and thought you've put into your time with TW. It's hard for moderators/administrators of any site to retain the respect of the user community, but I note that you have done this right to the end.

Whatever lies ahead for you and wherever you may surface; any community of people will benefit from your calmness and forethought. I wish you every future happiness.

Pat

DeletedUser8782

Goodbye Thar you have done a great job here on the UK server