Everything has to come to an end one day

DeletedUser

Bye, any infractions you gave me were fair so eh, no grudges. xD

DeletedUser6695

Thanks for doing a great job Tharg.

Best of luck in whatever you do :)

DeletedUser3194

Much respect goes out to yourself for all the hard work you have done on this server.

Bye Tharg, all the best and take care.

DeletedUser2137

Thats a lot of hard work put in for all and you deserve praise for it!

DeletedUser

Professional, courteous, honest and willing to give thought to issues raised. Thus maintained my faith in TW which has sometimes been very sorely tried. I have greatly enjoyed our interactions (mostly debates) and I am sorry to see you go, both for the game and for myself.

Go well, remember with pleasure.

DeletedUser

Goodbye Andreas

We have not always seen eye to eye, but you have always been a hard working and fair person.

The game will miss you, I hope you enjoy the free time you will have after leaving and fill it with enjoyable things

Richard

DeletedUser2722

Sorry to see you go, mate... take care. :icon_cry:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Tootles ;)
492f17e08fb9c_90697n.jpg

Breakfast at .co.uk.

DeletedUser5624

bye thargoran hope you have a good future ahed of you
all the best ryan duffy the true duffman

DeletedUser

Thar, what can I say? I've been lurking more than speaking as of late and didn't see this thread in all that I've been reading. Frankly, I'm shocked, although, as per usual with you, I assume that this is a thoroughly thought out decision with both sides weighed up. As ever, we have to respect your decision, and I am sure (based on this thread) that you will be thoroughly missed by the community you were an essential part of. All the best for the future and whatever you endeavorer to do with it - your a person that I have the absolute up most respect for. Nauz, good luck to you is all I can say buddy, you have some massive boots to fill!

Kindest regards always,

Matt

DeletedUser

Thanks for all what you have brought to Co.uk, massive respect as a player and a forum admin.

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Von einem Kollegen Deutsch zu einem anderen, Farewell my Friend und die meisten Respekt!

DeletedUser

I just realised how many bans you have reversed for me...

Praise Jebus aka Thar

DeletedUser8468

Best of Luck Thar.

It was a pleasure getting infracted from you :)

Enjoy your time away bud.