Ewar ??

• Thread starter Bloody Mary 1931
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey, ive been wondering what makes you think you have defeated these tribes ??

T~F~17th
MILF~20th
BP~8th
Why?~1st R.I.P. To our greatest challenge!
Hmmm~6th<-Cowards ran to
Meow
~1st<-Coming soon

I want the whole story if you dont mind, eg. did all members get nobled/disbanded etc

DeletedUser

Well milf I wouldn't count as that fell apart due to a drunk person with baron privs and his really bored mate

DeletedUser

And hmmm? are still out here, so that leaves

T~F~17th
BP~8th
Meow
~1st<-Coming soon

??

DeletedUser7832

Don't worry about it, your tribe has a reserved spot. :lol:

After Meow.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt have even noticed that Why? where at war with EWaR so that was some victory for them....

DeletedUser

This was all before my time but allow me to point out that were still here and they aint :p.

Hmmm? is here now couse they reformed so kinda a seperate tribe but dosnt matter really the rest are all gone except meow and were working on that 1 :p.

DeletedUser

Yeah but u can't take credit for milf as that fell apart from the inside after someone messed around with privs and forums

DeletedUser

I wouldnt have even noticed that Why? where at war with EWaR so that was some victory for them....

Neither did i, the only reason they think they defeated why? is because there not around anymore and they are but that doesnt mean you defeated them, correct me if im wrong

DeletedUser

I dunno why we claim to have beaten them i wasnt here at all back then.

Personally i hate that stupid wall on the profile but aint upto me so i cant remove it.

DeletedUser6695

Im not sure about the 1st three, but i can say we didnt defeat why? or meow or hmm?

well not yet :p (if why? were still around we'd probably be losing tbh)

DeletedUser

Hmmm~6th<-Cowards ran to

Does that even make sense?

And I'm unsure if you could take down Hmmm? especially with such big players now, although saying that, RIP farrow :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Does that even make sense?

And I'm unsure if you could take down Hmmm? especially with such big players now, although saying that, RIP farrow :icon_cry:

I think its supposed to follow onto the next line so it says "Hmmm? Cowards ran to Meow"

DeletedUser

it's not EWAR, its draco. the things he does sometimes annoys me a lot...

DeletedUser

And hmmm? are still out here, so that leaves

T~F~17th
BP~8th
Meow~1st<-Coming soon

??

they never defeated WHY? , we decided to split up after leader went, was not same with out
at time ewar where getting smashed

DeletedUser7217

umm we were winning in the end.

You were not winning. I have not had an incomming from EWaR ever. Please stop with your biased comments and please, for christ sake, change your sig.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If we are at war, and the enemy disbands, weather we bored them out of the game or drove them to drink, we have still defeated them. There not here, we are.

Hmmm? will be defeated, they are busy attacking a few lonely out post but once they manage to take them, which seems to be a very slow process, then the tide will change. Ewar so far has not really bothered with them but it will come