Ewar ??

• Thread starter Bloody Mary 1931
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If we are at war, and the enemy disbands, weather we bored them out of the game or drove them to drink, we have still defeated them. There not here, we are.

so if i say im gona kill you in RL when you inevitably die i murdered you nice way to vue things :)
winning by default is not winning at all

yous should be happy that yous went up against why? and lived to tell the story
many times didnt even survive the PnP unleashed on them never mind a war lol

DeletedUser

Why is no more they didnt have the stomach for it. They lost a few villages and ran to hide amongst other tribes. They simple quite for what ever reason they gave up, it was a rubbish tribe good tribes dont quit. All you ex why members have to stop kidding your selfs, individually there was some good player, but as a tribe just rubbish

DeletedUser

so if i say im gona kill you in RL when you inevitably die i murdered you nice way to vue things :)
winning by default is not winning at all

yous should be happy that yous went up against why? and lived to tell the story
many times didnt even survive the PnP unleashed on them never mind a war lol

Sorry I am a bit thick to day. If you attack me and I quite the game you win simple, if you say you are going to murderer me and I die with a knife in my back the next day, do you not think people would think it was you

DeletedUser512

Hmmm? will be defeated, they are busy attacking a few lonely out post but once they manage to take them, which seems to be a very slow process, then the tide will change. Ewar so far has not really bothered with them but it will come

We will wait and see.
Ewar have not really bothered with hmmm? Do you think hmmm? is actually bothering with Ewar?

DeletedUser

Before joining EWaR I always thought Hmmm? and EWaR were different peeps with the same ideas.
Now I realise I was right - only thing is, the idea they share is to kill everyone, including each other...

DeletedUser

We will wait and see.
Ewar have not really bothered with hmmm? Do you think hmmm? is actually bothering with Ewar?

You should check what they have been nobling before making statments like that lol

DeletedUser

You were not winning. I have not had an incomming from EWaR ever. Please stop with your biased comments and please, for christ sake, change your sig.

So wait. the tribe that loved the stats so much couldn't see that ewar were ahead in the end?

Also, you change it first. Your tribes dead.

DeletedUser

Before joining EWaR I always thought Hmmm? and EWaR were different peeps with the same ideas.
Now I realise I was right - only thing is, the idea they share is to kill everyone, including each other...

that aint an idea its a lifestyle :)