Expectations

DeletedUser

I'd say this Fuzzy Bunny chap just might make it to the top 5. Anyone want to accept a little bet? :icon_wink:

I bet as many Premium Points as you desire that the Fuzzy Bunny account will not be a threat to anyone after Beginners Protection has ended.

DeletedUser4147

Is this the world to bring BnM back from his retirement...?

Any of the W1/W2 big boys/girls playing?

T&C is playing for Bliks pre-made, you wanna join him? (we will always welcome a good awesome player i guess)

DeletedUser

Expectations? People bigging up Blik's premade to commit suicide when it fails so epically.

DeletedUser

I fancy necrosjef to do the business

May I suggest anybody inside his 15X15 hit the restar button as you'll be a farm within the week ;)

DeletedUser

Expectations? People bigging up Blik's premade to commit suicide when it fails so epically.

Your really very arrogant aren't you.

It's not a good quality for a leader, it shows you underestimate your competition.

DeletedUser

It's not a good quality for a leader, it shows you underestimate your competition.

Different leaders have different quality's. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Actually commenting on the forum is not underestimating your competition it is what happens behind 'Closed Doors' which matters. You can say one thing on here and do the complete opposite in the game remember what the forums were originally for PnP :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Nein.

Knowing you are better than someone else is not underestimating them. You would like to think so though I suppose, helps with your inferiority complex if you tell yourself repeatedly that you're not worse, just underestimated.

DeletedUser

i think the code was talking the piss tbh mate plus hes part of T*U*D