Experienced player looking for a tribe

DeletedUser

hi all

i am michael from sweden and i am looking for a good tribe to join when the server 2 comes up.

i am playing in swedish world 5 ther i got around 800K and 78 villages i can many strategys and other things who can be good to know.

i have been a leader for a tribe in V5 the tribe got 30M before i decided to let anouther player be the leader.

i am active many houers each day and i am always active in the forum.

i looking for a non masrecruting tribe not more then maybe 40-45 members who is quiet experiensed to.

if you want to know more post below or send me a mesage.

Regards
Michael007

DeletedUser

No offence, but most tribes here you are underqualified for. I suggest mailing members of tribes and applying through them.
Gl.

Wow. I was nice.

DeletedUser

No offence, but most tribes here you are underqualified for. I suggest mailing members of tribes and applying through them.
Gl.

Wow. I was nice.

No, he is probably better than most of the members in some. Cept Nauzs and Typhons but Gummy he is better than most of yours probably. HIM>HALOKID

DeletedUser

we will se i am not losing enything in trying but if i dont get a tribe i find 1 in the game later (=

DeletedUser

No, he is probably better than most of the members in some. Cept Nauzs and Typhons but Gummy he is better than most of yours probably. HIM>HALOKID

Agreed. I'd love to see how many other players have played to 800K. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Most of Gummy have reached 2 mil +
And as for halo?

Halo=Ignore list for me. I can't stand him, and don' want him in Gummy either.

DeletedUser

Agreed. I'd love to see how many other players have played to 800K. :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_rolleyes:. Oh my days, seriously. Wait lets go over this again. His points mean nothing maybe he was not commited but he might be active or helpful than other "exp members"

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:. Oh my days, seriously. Wait lets go over this again. His points mean nothing maybe he was not commited but he might be active or helpful than other "exp members"

I think someone misunderstood my post entirely.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Most of Gummy have reached 2 mil +
And as for halo?

Halo=Ignore list for me. I can't stand him, and don' want him in Gummy either.

Reaching 800k or 2 mill doesn't mean a damned thing, not by itself anyway.

I'll take a player who played to 200k by nobling nothing but members of enemy tribes over a 20 mill point player who nobled hundreds upon hundreds of inactive tribemates.

DeletedUser117

But would you take a player that only gets to 200k and then looses interest and quits? At least Micheal shows that he has staying power, anything else can be learned in the tribe or in game.

DeletedUser

Well IIIIIIIII personally, have only ever nobled 7 barbs. (First villages I ever nobled) And have never had to internally noble anyone. 2 of my worlds have been shady as far as nobling targets (Nobled things around me, which was usually small tribes/tribelessplayers) But that's location issues, and wanting to make solid clusters instead of spreading out. Other two worlds were players who were the same size as me, or tribesthat rivaled my tribes strength.

I wrote to much for a response x(

DeletedUser

HEHEH,
I nobbled my my friend villges.
While I was account siting him..

He never took came back for 3 weeks.
So I nobbled all 47 villges.
HEHEH thats why I have so many points.

DeletedUser117

HEHEH,

Again with posting crap - you cant attack a player whilst you are sitting them - the game wont allow it and its against the rules. Now go annoy someone else - How the heck did you get in Gummy anyway!

DeletedUser

Reaching 800k or 2 mill doesn't mean a damned thing, not by itself anyway.

I'll take a player who played to 200k by nobling nothing but members of enemy tribes over a 20 mill point player who nobled hundreds upon hundreds of inactive tribemates.

You haven't got what it takes to reach 1m pts, you're just a bum who hasn't got the skill to play past the start up.

I'd take a 20 mill pt player over a 200k player any day of the week. It shows that they can play all stages of the game and it shows they know how to stick it out.

DeletedUser

I am a pro.
At times I do act stupid.
When I get my self in to trouble I know how to fight.
And I have reached over 800k.
Just because I'm a kid I can still rope your a$$.

No you are a not a pro halo kid see your guide you posted it was a failure and should be a example of how not to play. Yes you do act stupid that is why there is a competition on who can rim you first on w2. I do not believe you got over 800k probably got gifted the account. No you cannot rope my A$$. Also Halo Kid have you noticed that members of your tribe dislike you and do not want you in when we have that problem we remove them for some reason i have yet to see gummy ditch you.

At micheal007 The Swedish server isn't really that good a server to be honest the skill level is not as good as other servers. If you could give me a bit more info and you seem to be relatively good i might see what i can do. This is mainly to annoy gummy and/or some of their members.

I think this player will be a good asset for Gummy and any other premade apart from Shots(nauz's tribe) and typhoon's tribe.

DeletedUser

DUDE.
Yes I noobled his villges.
I was just telling people because it was a big score.
But I already had many villges.

DeletedUser

My guide did suck.
It was a start up guide.
I would of never used that guide.
I was just tring to make one
I always use other peoples guide:)
Thats why I get the nobbler to help me because he is one of my old friends.
Even with the nobblers help it still sucked.

DeletedUser

HEHEH,

Petition to have you banned on the forum?

DeletedUser117

Petition to have you banned on the forum?

Not banned - but he should have a gag, he is just making the recruiters of Gummy look like idiots for inviting him. I expect many players marking Gummy red - just because of this kids posts :icon_razz: