Experienced player looking for a tribe

DeletedUser

Again with posting crap - you cant attack a player whilst you are sitting them - the game wont allow it and its against the rules. Now go annoy someone else - How the heck did you get in Gummy anyway!

you can do so by using another account, although its bs as he doesn't know how to select a account sitter let alone accept one and do what he said.

Edit: I now think i know who you are Charizard i have been informed by some friends you are KV. You seem to follow Nauz around a lot and flame him, you seem like another halo kid to me you should join gummy, me and nauz against you and halo kid what yous say?

I personally take the 200k player in that situation anyone can noble barbs and inactive tribe members. Not only does the player show they can perform to a good level it shows they are a good asset to the tribe by attacking and taking enemy villages. I would also ask questions to back this up but if they have a decent ODD with not many villages lost i would know that they can defend as well and assume that they support tribes members. That would make a good tribe member in my eyes and i would happily have someone like that in a tribe with me. If they don't do so well you can teach them and if they don't learn then you kick them from the tribe.

I sign the petition and i wonder who will be the first to rim halo kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Petition to ban Halo Kid from the forums:

One Hit KO
Typhon
Radarr

DeletedUser

No you are a not a pro halo kid see your guide you posted it was a failure and should be a example of how not to play. Yes you do act stupid that is why there is a competition on who can rim you first on w2. I do not believe you got over 800k probably got gifted the account. No you cannot rope my A$$. Also Halo Kid have you noticed that members of your tribe dislike you and do not want you in when we have that problem we remove them for some reason i have yet to see gummy ditch you.

I'm working on it.

One Hit KO
Typhon
Extra

DeletedUser

If he has any common sense he will play under a new name. But I am sure we can make it worth the mods time to "accidentally" let out the account name for a price. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser117

you can do so by using another account, although its bs as he doesn't know how to select a account sitter let alone accept one and do what he said. still against the rules as it not in favour of the sat account

Hey charizard please enlighten me who the hell are you and whats your experience. You seem to follow Nauz around a lot and flame him, are you halo kid using a alias or a gummy member flaming him. I personally take the 200k player in that situation anyone can noble barbs and inactive tribe members. Not only does the player show they can perform to a good level it shows they are a good asset to the tribe by attacking and taking enemy villages. I would also ask questions to back this up but if they have a decent ODD with not many villages lost i would know that they can defend as well and assume that they support tribes members. That would make a good tribe member in my eyes and i would happily have someone like that in a tribe with me. If they don't do so well you can teach them and if they don't learn then you kick them from the tribe.A decent ODD means you know how to stack - but the ratio of wins vs losses is a good indicator, the biggest problem for a tribe is inactivity, everything else can be learnt

Yeah put me down as well - you cant help ppl like him

DeletedUser

You haven't got what it takes to reach 1m pts, you're just a bum who hasn't got the skill to play past the start up.

I'd take a 20 mill pt player over a 200k player any day of the week. It shows that they can play all stages of the game and it shows they know how to stick it out.

It shows nothing of the sort.
You stick with your 20 mill players and Nauz with his 200 k . I know which I'd be betting on .

<3

DeletedUser

Put me on the petition to ban halo kid from the forums, also if halo kid uses a alias i will pay pp points to find out what it is.

DeletedUser

Signed. It appears I've been gone too long from these forums.

DeletedUser

Put me on the petition to ban halo kid from the forums, also if halo kid uses a alias i will pay pp points to find out what it is.

Will keep that in mind. How many :p

One Hit KO
Typhon
Extra
Absinthe
PaliDan.
radarr

Last edited by a moderator: