FAQ - Read Here First

DeletedUser

What does the church do? Troops located in a village outside of the church radious will fight with 50% power. If an attack is sent from a village located within the church radious it will fight with 100% power.

Don't forget that troops defending a village not influenced by a church will also only defend at 50% strength.

DeletedUser

Me too!

What's backtiming?

What's dodging?

Whats the fake limit? The fake limit is 1% of the villages points

The fake limit forces players to send troops who take atleast 1% of the villages points in farm space. I.e. If a village has 10.000 points you'll have to send troops who take atleast 100 farm slots.

You might want to rephrase that.

DeletedUser

How come there are less worlds?- we are on the uk server not net

DeletedUser

Sorry I forgot about this people :icon_sad: I'll get back on it. Ok. So I've updated it a tiny bit.

PS. What is a 'Turte' lol

PSS. From now on if you spam I will report

DeletedUser

It was just a typo... :icon_sad:

Is it allowed to give away villages? Yes, but there are very strict rules about it. Plase read Rule 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8.

DeletedUser

Why can´t i support non tribe mates?(world specifically related)
What happens if there is no duke in the tribe?
What happens if i destroy my opponent´s rally point?

Just some suggestions...

DeletedUser

Why can´t i support non tribe mates?(world specifically related)
What happens if there is no duke in the tribe?
What happens if i destroy my opponent´s rally point?

Just some suggestions...

Why can´t i support non tribe mates?(world specifically related), this would be a good question, but this is .co.uk and we don't have that type of world yet, so it's useless to put on a .co.uk FAQ.

What happens if there is no duke in the tribe? A fair question, but not many are going to ask that. If there is no Duke most people will just leave, even the noobs.

What happens if i destroy my opponent´s rally point? Tis' perhaps the only question close to useful.

DeletedUser

ABB?

Here's are the Paladin Weapons.

Thargoran said:
Paladin's Weapon Chamber
The weapon chamber holds items that you can equip your Paladin with. Your Paladin finds new items when it collects experience attacking. The paladin always collects experience, however, it will collect experience much faster when you send it out to attack and fight against defended villages. The image below shows a fully equipped Weapon Chamber.
paladincb0.png

To equip your paladin all you have to do is click on an item in your weapon chamber. Once you've equipped your Paladin with an item you can see him fully dressed in your statue. Next to it you see a description of the current item. The items you find are stored safely in your weapon chamber. They can not be stolen by other players and you do not lose them when you lose your Paladin. The item may be used by a new Paladin.

You will have to send your equipped Paladin alongside with your attacking armies to benefit of his items' bonus.
Paladin's weapons & items
Halberd of Guan Yu
Halberd of Guan Yu increases the offensive fighting power of your Spearman by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.
Paladin_spear.jpg
Inventory_spear.jpg

Paracelsus' Longsword
Paracelsus' Longsword increases the offensive fighting power of your Swordsman by 40% and their defensive fighting power by 30%.
Paladin_sword.jpg
Inventory_sword.jpg

Thorgard's Battle Axe
Thorgard's Battle Axe increases the offensive fighting power of your Axeman by 40% and their defensive fighting power by 30%
Paladin_axe.jpg
Inventory_axe.jpg

Nimrod's Long-Bow
Nimrod's Long-Bow increases the offensive fighting power of your Archer by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%
Paladin_archer.jpg
Inventory_archer.jpg

Kalid's Telescope
Scouts always see all of the villages troops including those that are not at home.
(A Paladin, equipped with Kalid's Telescope, attacks normal, defends like a scout so can only be killed by scouts.)
Paladin_spy.jpg
Inventory_spy.jpg

Mieszko's Lance
Mieszko's Lance increases the offensive fighting power of your Light cavalry by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.
Paladin_light.jpg
Inventory_light.jpg

Nimrod's Composite Bow
Nimrod's Composite Bow increases the offensive fighting power of your Mounted Archers by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.
Paladin_marcher.jpg
Inventory_marcher.jpg

Baptiste's Banner
Baptiste's Banner increases the offensive fighting power of your Heavy cavalry by 30% and their defensive fighting power by 20%.
Paladin_heavy.jpg
Inventory_heavy.jpg

Carol's Morning Star
Carol's Morning Star increases the damage caused by rams by 100%. Additionally damage is being done to the walls.
Paladin_ram.jpg
Inventory_ram.jpg

Aletheia's Bonfire
Aletheia's Bonfire increases the damage by catapults by 100% and their defense by 1000%.
Paladin_catapult.jpg
Inventory_catapult.jpg

Vasco's Scepter
The nobleman lowers the loyalty by at least 30. It also raises the fighting power by 30% offensively and by 20% defensively.
(Nobleman only, Paladin has to be equipped with Vasco's Scepter and needs to be sent alongside the attack).
Paladin_snob.jpg
Inventory_snob.jpg

DeletedUser

But I was smarter ;)

I even messaged you to point it out before you spent forever to change it but meh.

DeletedUser

Oh Lol, Just realized I had a message. :icon_biggrin: Thankies