Farming scripts and Bottiing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6695

I kind of agree with Ade tbh, farming is a pain in the ass. I personally don't bot but I don't care if others do, rules are made to be broken.

Also hai Ade <3

Nauzhror

Reaction score
^ lol aren't you that guy that goes around trollin?

And we all know Nauz sucks :/

He's Metal Duck/Predator.

Or are you just scared that your startup reputation will be completely raped by such a move, Nauzhror?

Proper farming has a lot more to do with methodology and technique than activity. If you were half the player you tout yourself as you'd be aware of that, but, alas, you're not, and never will be. Your argument is also rather dense considering in the past I have argued that lc should have their carrying capacity nerfed to lower their farming capability so that the gap between farmers and non-farmers was much smaller. That and that I'm currently playing, and absolutely enjoying, W56 which doesn't have hauls.

Now perhaps try making arguments in the future that aren't based upon weak attempts at attacking someone's character rather than the actual issue at hand.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8378

Nauz, what your in game name on World 56 if you dont mind, or would you prefer to keep this to yourself which is perfectly fine? ;-)

DeletedUser8378

Scrap that last post, i didnt think you were joining with a simple name like, erm, Nauzhror, lol ;-)

DeletedUser

Since most can't seem to talk about the topic at hand and would rather make innuendo's about others playing capabilities, I'm going to say what's on my mind concerning this and will close the thread. It will still be viewable but there won't be any postings on this matter anymore. Bottom line is, botting is illegal for TW. It's in their rules therefore it's illegal. Innogames is allowed to make whatever rules they wish concerning TribalWars since it is their game.

Why is farming script and Botting not ok to use?

Because Innogames says so :lol: And it gives an unfair advantage to those players less technically challenged to utilize it.

As Adi has said in his post, if they were to be allowed then it would do a few things, Make peeps spend money on Premium so they can use the script or Botting's, give everyone a level playing field, and if you used the Scripts or Bot's then it would help player stick around longer and play more, there for spend more.

Not necessarily giving everyone a level playing field. Wouldn't cause people to stick around longer, as everyone would pretty much have the same village builds, same farming income, same everything that would just cause things to become more boring. One of the great things about not botting or using scripts is that everything happens in a spontaneous matter. Since everyone, currently, can build their villages, farm, attack, defend how they want and according to their abilities, it makes this game more diverse. If everyone were to bot, the game would be repetitious and boring.

The most boring part of the game is farming, and I would accept any help I could get with it.

That's only because you make it boring. If you force yourself to farm all day and everyday, then yes it would probably be boring. It's what you make of it, if you don't feel like farming, then don't farm. I know, I know "but if i don't farm then I won't be rank 1!!!!!one!!11!!!" Well that may or may not be true, but regardless, like with ANY game you play, if you want to get top ranks, you have to work for it. With all this moaning and groaning I've been seeing about botting, I'm almost tempted to create a program where as soon as you log in, you get a certificate to print out that you are super elite! If people are playing this game and needing bots...then your doing it wrong anyway. If people want to play a game where all you need to do is log in and the rest is automatically done for you, then not only are you playing the wrong game...but you probably shouldn't be playing games at all.

So come on Mods lets see if theres someway to get some of the dots or scripts written into the game?

A few have already been implemented into the game that doesn't actually take away from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.