=FATE= Vs. HEROES, WETLUV & PEST.

DeletedUser

What a waste of timing... I didn't even time my attacks and I still got villages off them rofl.

BIG CHEESE (465|486) K44 5,669 AvengerD [=FATE=] Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-21 23:45:26
BIG CHEESE (465|488) K44 9,763 AvengerD [=FATE=] Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-21 23:38:26
BIG CHEESE (469|492) K44 6,177 AvengerD [=FATE=] Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-21 23:21:19
BIG CHEESE (465|487) K44 5,909 AvengerD [=FATE=] Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-21 23:13:50
BIG CHEESE (464|489) K44 5,038 AvengerD [=FATE=] Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-21 22:51:53
BIG CHEESE (463|499) K44 9,763 AvengerD [=FATE=] Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-21 22:38:56
BIG CHEESE (466|488) K44 9,763 AvengerD [=FATE=] Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-21 22:30:46
BIG CHEESE (465|492) K44 9,777 AvengerD [=FATE=] Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-21 22:14:57
BIG CHEESE (466|489) K44 5,907 AvengerD [=FATE=] Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-21 22:04:32

But this is even better!

Barbarian village (468|462) K44 1,577 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 22:23:19
Barbarian village (466|462) K44 1,501 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 22:01:55
Barbarian village (472|498) K44 1,551 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 22:00:51
Barbarian village (465|467) K44 1,515 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 22:00:29
Barbarian village (464|469) K44 1,595 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 21:54:17
Barbarian village (466|463) K44 1,532 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 21:26:40
Barbarian village (474|461) K44 1,519 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 20:49:51
Barbarian village (464|466) K44 1,511 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 19:07:09
Barbarian village (462|465) K44 1,522 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 18:59:25
Barbarian village (464|467) K44 1,545 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 18:59:03
Barbarian village (472|464) K44 1,517 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 17:00:14
Barbarian village (464|465) K44 1,591 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 16:58:19
Barbarian village (468|466) K44 1,515 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 16:38:50
Barbarian village (467|466) K44 1,536 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 16:10:16
Barbarian village (467|465) K44 1,572 Abandoned Smile? [WETLUV] 2010-11-24 15:55:19

I'll have to say... nobling them barbs took more effort, then nobling the FATE player. I had to scout the barbs and find the ones with high res, then noble them!

I get excitable over timed ennoblements, but that's just me.

Hope you realise no-one can win this these wars by nobling. The only way is recruiting, catapulting and disbanding. Get your whole tribe to go pure offence with 300+ cats in each village, then catapult the other tribe into the ground and leave them some big villages, then you noble them or wait untill they disband. FATE wouldn't stand a chance against the old Bi!

No-one has enough nobles.

Also mrlucboy I sent crap trains to mark, because I thought he quit. After they got split and they came back I re-sent 14ms train and it wasn't split and someone was defending the account at the time as defence was moved around.

^^ Bolded bit for emphasis. THIS. Don't think the world is gifted to =FATE= though by any means.

DeletedUser6695

Could argue all day about who is better Bi! Or =Fate=

Simple answer is =Fate= are still around so I guess we're doin it rite?

DeletedUser8195

I think R.I.S will win. They will dominate this world easily. They have much better patience

DeletedUser

The argument that =FATE= is better than Bi! for simply outlasting Bi! is funny. Just because you outlasted a tribe does not mean you were better than it. Let us remember it wasn't =FATE= who defeated Bi! but it was Bi! itself.

Also, empathizes on the old Bi! to the one =FATE= had got some lead over. And let us remember stats didn't speak everything - Reverend Reverely anyone?

DeletedUser

Bi! vs =FATE= 81 - 177

those were the stats when Bi! disbanded, and they were not not going to get any better over time so doesn't matter about =FATE= outlasting Bi! or whatever

DeletedUser6695

The argument that =FATE= is better than Bi! for simply outlasting Bi! is funny. Just because you outlasted a tribe does not mean you were better than it. Let us remember it wasn't =FATE= who defeated Bi! but it was Bi! itself.

Also, empathizes on the old Bi! to the one =FATE= had got some lead over. And let us remember stats didn't speak everything - Reverend Reverely anyone?

bi! Only outlasted 404... That would have been pretty much the same war but 404 has more well known players... But if memory serves me right Bi! Were quick to claim that victory

DeletedUser

404 might make a similar claim. =FATE= seems unlikely to suffer from the truely catastrophic flaw that led to the instant collapse of both of these former top tribes. In my book, that makes =FATE= the better tribe. The fact that they were winning 2:1 in terms of conquests is a lesser, but supporting factor to this view.

DeletedUser8534

I know WETLUV has kicked a few players because of barb nobling, wonder if they'll give the same treatment to grant? hmmmm...something makes me think he gets special treatment ;)

Actually Grant spoke to myself about these barbs and the reasons behind wanting to take them. There is no special treatment at all and neither will he be kicked.

Besides why would we kick him when he is starting to own some of u?? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8195

Don't want to punish him for making our stats look nicer :)

DeletedUser

Incorrect. Bi! may destroy themselves but they were already being destroyed. Bi! was always corrupt - it was only a while until it would fall & by that theory it seems FATE may have helped that along.

What? :icon_confused:

FATE were winning against Bi!
Vital were climbing back.

Bi! was falling. Bi! was corrupt. Bi! failed. =FATE= lived. =FATE= survived. War Is Good.

DeletedUser

i as a loyal ex bi! baron fail to see how we were 'corrupt' spies exist everywhere, however the strength within our happy family was not decreasing, i for one lost all motivation since the disbanding of bi! and wish it was still strong, no disrepect for my enemies at the time fate, as most people know i gifted my account to them when i left, and they were the only worthy enemies on this world, bi! and fate are.were the only major forces to date in this world... IMO all other tribes are inferior, AT THE MOMENT!!!! thats not to say others wont arise but standing as an outsider, no tribe (individuals excluded) even comes close to the skill that our two tribes had!

DeletedUser

i as a loyal ex bi! baron fail to see how we were 'corrupt' spies exist everywhere, however the strength within our happy family was not decreasing, i for one lost all motivation since the disbanding of bi! and wish it was still strong, no disrepect for my enemies at the time fate, as most people know i gifted my account to them when i left, and they were the only worthy enemies on this world, bi! and fate are.were the only major forces to date in this world... IMO all other tribes are inferior, AT THE MOMENT!!!! thats not to say others wont arise but standing as an outsider, no tribe (individuals excluded) even comes close to the skill that our two tribes had!

More your leadership and several players within Bi! are selfish players which was a shame. Bi! at it's pinnacle was no doubt a great & formidable tribe yet it wasn't the greatest. A tribe can win wars, it can have all the top 20 but if it's not stable it isn't the greatest. A tribe is a form of trust and the ability to combine forces etc. together - Bi! was more a mix of ego's, rogue's and a few tribe-people and that does not form a stable tribe.

DeletedUser

i agree with your logic radarr but knowing the individual players in bi! personally, i would like to know your opinion on who was corrupt... as they were all loyal except maybe 1 or 2 and every tribe has one of those!

DeletedUser

More your leadership and several players within Bi! are selfish players which was a shame. Bi! at it's pinnacle was no doubt a great & formidable tribe yet it wasn't the greatest. A tribe can win wars, it can have all the top 20 but if it's not stable it isn't the greatest. A tribe is a form of trust and the ability to combine forces etc. together - Bi! was more a mix of ego's, rogue's and a few tribe-people and that does not form a stable tribe.

=FATE= only managed to score so well against Bi! because they hit the smaller and inferior members in it, and indeed, took advantage of inactives more thoroughly than Bi! did. No one was immortal in =FATE=, whereas players such as Smile?, BattleAxe, Morning Star, Mark21lancs, lewi192, were brilliant at coordinating, and they worked together to unleash devestation that up until today, has not been matched by any tribe on UK4.

It got to the point where Mark, myself, and Matt were forming outposts in K55, and had it not been for our untimely disbandment, you can be sure such players would've shown more devestation of a nature similar to BattleAxe today.

Please don't think that =FATE= could've *won* this war without Grant's "assistance"... the immortal players of Bi! were beyond the reach of everyone in =FATE=... perhaps with the exception of mrlucaboy, who perhaps could hold a candle to us.

DeletedUser8195

I have to agree with Radarr a little bit there. Bi! wasn't really a tribe. It was just a collection of good players with the same targets. It was every man for himself. However, I'm not critizing this. It works very well if you have very skilled, independent large players. Bi! used this very well. SHERLOCK HOLMES really proves this point. He was all alone minus a few Morning Star villages, but he managed to hold off Vital even though he was pretty much surrounded. He did get help from PA's (me included :/) but he did most of the work himself.

If you want good teamwork, take a look at WETLUV. Your all gonna say I'm biased, but I'd have said the same thing when I was in W A R fighting them.

DeletedUser

Bi! wasn't really a tribe. It was just a collection of good players with the same targets. It was every man for himself.

Agree to a certain degree that this is true..... but not cos their wasn't assistance there if it was needed, but its wasn't.... the major players in bi! could spot nukes coming a mile off... and distinguish targeted villas, like any skilled experienced player. if we were caught off guard we could snipe 50ms trains... until we could support our selves... only in desperate circumstances like being the target of an op would tribal support be needed....

how is this a lack of anything, we were a team where it counted, just cos we could handle ourselves doesn't make us weak....

DeletedUser6695

=FATE= only managed to score so well against Bi! because they hit the smaller and inferior members in it, and indeed, took advantage of inactives more thoroughly than Bi! did. No one was immortal in =FATE=, whereas players such as Smile?, BattleAxe, Morning Star, Mark21lancs, lewi192, were brilliant at coordinating, and they worked together to unleash devestation that up until today, has not been matched by any tribe on UK4.

It got to the point where Mark, myself, and Matt were forming outposts in K55, and had it not been for our untimely disbandment, you can be sure such players would've shown more devestation of a nature similar to BattleAxe today.

Please don't think that =FATE= could've *won* this war without Grant's "assistance"... the immortal players of Bi! were beyond the reach of everyone in =FATE=... perhaps with the exception of mrlucaboy, who perhaps could hold a candle to us.

I am immortal :?

And tbh we never really got a chance to op the 'almighty' smile? As you were quite far away for the vast majority of the war :(

DeletedUser8195

I never said you were weak Mark. I think completely the opposite. You were the strongest tribe, and you would still be quite close to the top if you were still around. But I think some tribes may have started to overtake you.

DeletedUser

yes some may have over taken, but thats cos they would mass recruit anybody.... we were selective. a tribe of talentless players mounting a huge tribe consisting on minimal talent and over taking bi! in total points could have been possible.... however only fate came close to the same amount of members we had with even a remotely similar skill level, which i why i believed that all other tribes are inferior... the fact we didnt cry for help at the slightest incoming didnt make us weak, far from it.... as any player with any level of raw skill will agree