=FATE= Vs. HEROES, WETLUV & PEST.

DeletedUser6695

Pfft you guys are lucky I don't ever log in.

I have one question though!

Where is Luca?!!!!!

DeletedUser6623

@ emeralddarksider

you accuse us of attacking inactive players?

I didnt know inactives cud launched 200+ attacks in retaliation of us attacking them barely 30mins before-hand :lol:

it doesnt matter how 'enthusiastic' you guys may be emeralddarksider... dusnt mean you guys will necessarily make much difference to the stats :icon_rolleyes:

We shall see how the stats look in due time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8195

Pfft you guys are lucky I don't ever log in.

I have one question though!

Where is Luca?!!!!!

If you had an account, we'd win quicker :lol:

Ooops, my fault. I ate him and now he's sulking for some reason. Wus!

DeletedUser8534

Well Emerald, funnily enough you say the account of tipster was not kicked to save stats yet it is or was still being sat by one of your members defending despite not being part of your tribe. If this is not saving stats then what is??

I am not fussed about stat saving anyway. Its the amount of villas in our tribe which concern me.

You don't think we have our own problems and have to sit accounts?? Considering you have only just joined FATE and this world you seem to assume you know quite a lot and once again underestimate us which is very dangerous.

I would have it a guess you have took over Lord Wildheart account so at least all his nukes will once again be used as it was one of the better accounts.

DeletedUser

Emerald should read back this thread and find that last cocky, arrogant so and so from =FATE= who dissed our tribe.
Where is he now?

You see we're here. We've proved ourselves as worthy opponents. We don't need to boast, shout and brag as the stats clearly show how good we are. So you see Emerald it's time to put up or shut up.

Don't hide. Do tell us which account you're on. It's pretty obvious which ones we are on. Tell us your account so we can compare stats down the line.

DeletedUser269

Hi, if you ever have a problem with an infraction you have received, you should mail me or JP. Talking about it on the forum will only get yourselves in trouble.

DeletedUser8202

Barb noblers?
seriously the last time we Barb Nobled was when FATE took the 1.5k pointers
you will find other barbs are those that had been players (3k+ sorts) what we took
and you guys in FATE do the same as that
and also emerald
dont go blabbing saying that experienced players are taking over the inactives
Muddled account went to some People who are getting a fair Pounding

how ever sure WZP might be winning but im not gonna say who is going to win this war yet simply cause the end if years and years away

DeletedUser7797

Latest stats.....

Side 1:
Tribes: WZP
Side 2:
Tribes: =FATE=

Timeframe: 12/09/2011 00:00:00 to 22/09/2011 12:50:38

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 10
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 291,573
Side 2: 71,009
Difference: 220,564

chart

DeletedUser4083

Now now Jimmy, that isn't the biggest of margins considering there are only really 9 really active members in FATE. I expect to see your nukes ramming into those stacks, tearing them apart with the nobles just behind them. I'm sure you could get the nukes, nobles and support all to hit within a second of each other couldn't you? :p
Keep it up guys, I want to see an even larger margin by christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8195

It's a decent margin! Every bit helps in the long run! They have been doing Phil, over a third of those conquers I mine this month :D yeah, we'll try and have a bigger one at Christmas :)

Your a mod now are you? :p

DeletedUser8534

[gfx]Now now Jimmy, that isn't the biggest of margins considering there are only really 9 really active members in FATE. I expect to see your nukes ramming into those stacks, tearing them apart with the nobles just behind them. I'm sure you could get the nukes, nobles and support all to hit within a second of each other couldn't you? :p
Keep it up guys, I want to see an even larger margin by christmas![/gfx]

Phil if you believe they only have 9 active members then you're easily fooled my friend. I agree them losing Luca and Lord Wildheart has been a massive blow to them but you also know how may people we have lost over the course of the game.

Its all about managing what you have and in all fairness FATE have done a good job with sitting and passing on accounts to other players. But as we so well know passing the account on does not always mean its the best option as new players who get opped straight away just up and run as they don't have no real connection with the new tribe they are playing for. Freeradical was a prime example of this

These stats will be interesting in a couple of days as there is big op going on from FATE onto a couple of our players.

DeletedUser

seriously?

...bla bla bla... new players who get opped straight away just up and run as they don't have no real connection with the new tribe they are playing for. Freeradical was a prime example of this

... more bla...

Freeradical was opped? News to me :) At least not by =Fate=, and I should know... :)
I wasn't aware that Wet WZP considers an attack by the might that is called =DA= an OP :)

But in all seriousness: we have more than 9 actives, some players are coming back (there is such a thing as life after all... summer jobs, GCSEs...) and yes, we were not as active attacking as we used to be - but things change...

DeletedUser4083

Red, I must say my sources information is getting a little outdated now (couple of weeks old), so things can easily change in that time. Keep up the offence though guys, it's nice to see WZP still winning. If you want a goal to aim for, then you try beating KnK on w7 to be the first to win a UK world? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8534

Freeradical was opped? News to me :) At least not by =Fate=, and I should know... :)
I wasn't aware that Wet WZP considers an attack by the might that is called =DA= an OP :)

But in all seriousness: we have more than 9 actives, some players are coming back (there is such a thing as life after all... summer jobs, GCSEs...) and yes, we were not as active attacking as we used to be - but things change...

I never stated Freeradical was opped(or I never meant to)

My point about Freeradical was that its not always the best solution passing an account onto a new owner rather than continuing to sit it until it can be internalled. We got somebody on this account and he was attacked by a couple of players and ran off crying more or less.

It may not have been a tribal op more of a local player one of maybe 2 or 3 players helping each other, anyways the point is new players on new accounts they are not used to are many times not much help as they have no loyalty or allegiances to their new tribe or that world.

DeletedUser8782

[gfx]If you want a goal to aim for, then you try beating KnK on w7 to be the first to win a UK world? :p[/gfx]

TFF on UK3 could be the first to win a UK world,20% more dominance and they have won the world so I wouldn't count them out of the race :)

DeletedUser

Oh fate are around. Welcome into the world notheragen.

Open your eyes though and have a look at phlipster signature. GFX Moderator.

Sweetdeath is the world 4 moderator as stated in numerous threads, but then you would know that if you fate had a larger presence on the externals. Or are you unhappy that wzp are not a hated tribe outside of fate?

Nice couple of days in the world, enjoyed it immensely.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Let's make this very clear.

Phlipster cannot influence anything ingame. He moderates the forums, and only the forums. Additionally he does not moderate these forums, I do.

Phlipster is nothing but a former player of this world when he posts in this forum. As such that is exactly what he is to be treated as.

A player.

Not a moderator.

Any more arguments in this thread about moderators showing bias in this thread will be infracted, heavily.

If you have a problem with the way a moderator handles something take it up with them, or an Elder Moderator (Jamie), or the Forum Administrator (JP68Plus1).

DeletedUser6617

Let's make this very clear.

Phlipster cannot influence anything ingame. He moderates the forums, and only the forums. Additionally he does not moderate these forums, I do.

Phlipster is nothing but a former player of this world when he posts in this forum. As such that is exactly what he is to be treated as.

A player.

Not a moderator.

Any more arguments in this thread about moderators showing bias in this thread will be infracted, heavily.

If you have a problem with the way a moderator handles something take it up with them, or an Elder Moderator (Jamie), or the Forum Administrator (JP68Plus1).

As long as it says moderator under his nick, I assume that he actually IS a moderator. I guess that was my fault then. I have written a mail to Germany and asked them what to think about this though. I have written to Tracey, but she is not responding. I guess she might not be here tonight.