=FATE= Vs. HEROES, WETLUV & PEST.

DeletedUser4

[tt]Nauzhror has answered this completely Phlipster is only a mod in the Graphics section he is not a mod any other place, he posts here as a player nothing more and is fully allowed to do so.[/tt]

DeletedUser

I personally think its unprofessional of a mod of any type to show bias towards any tribe but I suppose who will mod the mod's...

DeletedUser6617

[tt]Nauzhror has answered this completely Phlipster is only a mod in the Graphics section he is not a mod any other place, he posts here as a player nothing more and is fully allowed to do so.[/tt]

As I said... As long as it says moderator under his nick, I think he is a moderator. I guess I deserve an infraction for thinking that then...
phlipster

DeletedUser4

I personally think its unprofessional of a mod of any type to show bias towards any tribe but I suppose who will mod the mod's...

[tt]He is for the last time only a mod of the Gfx section on here he posts as a player only and hes fully entitled to do so, if i had magic powers to remove the moderator under his name when he posts outside his designated area believe me I would but I cant.[/tt]

DeletedUser

=FATE= players all woke up and started posting here because they think a mod is biased?

LMAO.

Where have you all been for the last few months? We felt like we were talking to ourselves for a long while here.

DeletedUser6617

=FATE= players all woke up and started posting here because they think a mod is biased?

LMAO.

Where have you all been for the last few months? We felt like we were talking to ourselves for a long while here.

Well, you guys have been talking with yourselves, and I for one havent felt the need to participate in that. Now that I actually want to say something I cant as I will be "Heavily infracted". So I guess you guys can go back to talking with yourselves again..

DeletedUser

Don't talk about moderation on a forum. Take it to PM if you have a problem.
It never ends well on any forum if you start flaming the mods.

Would be good to have more =FATE= players around these parts for the banter.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
As I said... As long as it says moderator under his nick, I think he is a moderator.

At the bottom right of every forum it lists who mods that particular forum. An example of this is shown in the thumbnail below. If someone's name isn't listed there then they don't have mod rights to the forum in question.

DeletedUser8195

Wow, you wouldn't think this is a game if you came from outside of tribalwars!! Calm down guys, it's not the end of the world! (bad joke? Oh well...)

And Glen, can I have a wand pwetty pwease? :lol:

DeletedUser8195

I already know how to use it, let me have a go pwease! :) I'll show Tracey how!

DeletedUser8534

Wow what has this thread turned into??

FATE have just done a very organised op on a couple of our players but at the same time we ourselves had a little smaller op on one of theirs ironically landing the same weekend lol

Reports and stats will be posted later tonight or tomorrow once everything has passed.

Lets try keep this thread between ourselves and not have to have mods or infractions incur

DeletedUser8195

I'd actually prefer if the mods continued doing whatever it is that your not actually doing wrong! It made the forums come to life! :lol:

DeletedUser

the mods supporting wet and wet backing the mods are you going to rename the tribe wetmods????

DeletedUser4083

I believe that Tracey and Nauzhror have said enough on the matter. I post here as a player, not a mod. A player that spent over a year on W4 since the very start, and have spent nearly all of that time in WZP, through the good times, the bad times and the fun times. I spent a few months on the council as well assisting wherever I could. Although I left W4 back in March I still like to keep up to date with my old tribe, even if I do that by posting on the world forums. Outside of GFX I'm not a moderator, sure I have it on my name but that doesn't mean that I moderate everything. Moderators are players too, we are not big and scary, we like to have a laugh and a joke on the forums (whilst trying to stay on topic of course). As a moderator I am not biased towards any tribe, but as a player I am allowed my own opinion.

Reds, when are the next lot of statistics being released? It would be interesting to see the outcome of the ops that have gone on recently :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8195

Awwwhhh, Phil! You explained it too well, =FATE= are going to crawl back into their holes and disappear again and the forums will die again :(