Ferociously Hugging SPQR .............. NOT!!

DeletedUser5528

ok Egg got there first so ignore the unique bit :icon_rolleyes:

tffdeclare.png

DeletedUser

Woo. We got our decleration back >:)

Any chance we can get the moved link, re-directed here too, instead of the Egg thread?

DeletedUser

Pretty good PnP, you kept it short and simple, and I found it quite amusing. I am looking forward to seeing this war happen IG and on the forums - the amount of propaganda will be massive and I would like to see some people arguing for their tribe. For now facts are against SPQR, the top 2 tribes have gang banged them. Will they be able to hold it? Can they win this war? I would love to see them do it, but I have my bet on the other side.

DeletedUser

Will be fun. The opening stages are always were most of the action is.
With the double decleration, it will be interesting to see SPQR's response time to this.

DeletedUser

Agreed dan:

Attacker: mrchief
Origin: 122 The Nephilim (644|380) K36

Quantity: 0 0 11184 4 2102 0 250 0 0
Losses: 0 0 11184 0 2102 0 250 0 0

nice losses:D

DeletedUser

SPQR still haven't made a public declaration :icon_rolleyes:

Bad tribe, attacks without declaration :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Well counting they have been declared on, the retaliation seems... like a natural thing to do ?

DeletedUser

SPQR still haven't made a public declaration :icon_rolleyes:

Bad tribe, attacks without declaration :icon_sad:

I think you did the declaring Mitch, but if it makes you feel better.

Please desist with the organic fertilizer you are producing.

No actually I can't be bothered

DeletedUser

Still usually when a country attacks another, the country being attacked declares war on the country that attacked them

DeletedUser

Still usually when a country attacks another, the country being attacked declares war on the country that attacked them

You have declared, not simply attacked. Please give me a historical example to back yourself up, where a country declares on the other, and the other declares back.

Although it would be nice to see a counter PnP, I have to admit no response from SPQR on forums so far. Maybe a little advertisement of externals in there would be nice. I have been playing this world for a week maximum, and along with 2 or 3 others I am the most active poster already :D

DeletedUser

Pearl harbour? USA declares on Germany/Japan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi mum, I see UK3 finally heatting up again, glad to see you guys having fun :)

Thanks for the good wishes BW I ;)

My new co and I are having a lot of fun and taking good care of the account. You'd like the way he plays, I think. He's a good guy ^^

DeletedUser

Pearl harbour? USA declares on Germany

Japan did not officially declare war (apologise in advance if they did, I can't be bothered with research for now) , they simply attacked :icon_rolleyes: but you have already declared war so I see no point in SPQR declaring war on you. The war has already been declared, but as I said previously a PnP would be something

DeletedUser

I cant be asked just wanted a responce from SPQR not TFF or you NYK

/trotts off

DeletedUser

Don't play on this world any more but will watch this with interest, will be supporting SPQR all the way.

Hardly the 'first true war' of w3. I seem to recall SPQR vs MH, SPQR vs JUNGLE, SPQR vs JACK and UI.... Hmm, how did all of those wars turn out I wonder?

In fact the whole 'double declaration' thing isn't new either - Jack and UI did the same thing.

I suspect this will probably end a stalemate. SPQR are outnumbered, but EGG have never really been in a proper war (prove me wrong) and I suspect the same may apply to TFF.

Hopefully Death will join SPQR and make it REALLY interesting.

DeletedUser

Most of the tribes you have mentioned, was a massacre and all turned to stalemates with in days. Jungle were inactive and Egg did most of it. Ui: did quit too and jack and several inactive members too. Furthermore, most of them wars ended with the active members joining spqr, In fact in all of them cases that happened, and neither did last long periods of time.

Egg haven't want you I would call a war, nor any major tribe in W3. Yet, we have taken out many tribe in top 5 without taking all their main players out.

SPQR from what we have done over the past 2 days are inefficient and have poor tech levels. With all players kissing their dukes feet. This won't be a proper war after my experience of the first day. It will probably take less then 3 months to take SPQR out at most. They cannot retaliate.

DeletedUser

I don't know that they cannot retaliate, but they certainly have not retaliated. They have kicked the inactive members (sorry, they still count) and a couple players are launching a bit here and there, but it's very minimal. I am right in the thick of things and expected to be hit hard but instead but I have had maybe one real nuke hit me.

Both TFF and Egg have had a great start, but TFF does seem to be more ferocious so far. Great stats for both. Here are the first 48 hours or so of the war.

TFF vs SPQR...

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF
Side 2:
Tribes: SPQR
Players: Doozy

Timeframe: 19/10/2010 00:00:00 to 21/10/2010 01:41:32

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 0
Difference: 72

chart

Egg vs SPQR...
Side 1:
Tribes: EGG
Side 2:
Players: Doozy, roaring dragon

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 6
Difference: 51

chart

Hmmm, looks pretty bad :S Maybe I can come up with something that doesn't look so awful for SPQR so they feel better.

Side 1:
Players: BrokenWing (me :icon_wink:)
Side 2:
Players: Doozy, roaring dragon

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 35
Difference: 10

chart

That looks pretty good - they are winning on total conquers!

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21

chart

Ooh... erm... maybe it doesn't look so good. Sorry, I tried.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*sees her incoming*

ah, that's more like it. Thank you SPQR ^^

Now to get some ODD :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Japan did not officially declare war (apologise in advance if they did, I can't be bothered with research for now) , they simply attacked :icon_rolleyes: but you have already declared war so I see no point in SPQR declaring war on you. The war has already been declared, but as I said previously a PnP would be something

japan got their timing wrong and the declareation arrived some hours after the attack had been launched, or so they claimed.