Ferociously Hugging SPQR .............. NOT!!

DeletedUser

Theres hardly any left. Better start a new topic Ferociously hugging Death.

DeletedUser5528

LEI-239.jpg

TFF Claim Victory in this War

A big congrats to all involved, SPQR leaders have run and refugess have taken camp in amongst an aptly named Tribe DEATH.

Go TFF!

DeletedUser

Come on Dan get real, just seems like a merge to me does it not look like that to you fella???

Does that mean SPQR/Death can claim a war victory over EGG then???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nah it looks too me like the last of a beat up tribe running for shelter... :p

DeletedUser

Touché! Seems it's 1:1 in terms of 'defeated' tribes here...

DeletedUser5528

Say what you like about Egg, they no loger exist. You can have that victory and we can have ours :p

DeletedUser

Hold on second. ~SPQR did not have more conquers over egg. And death had conquers over rather inactive people. But these people are good at that. So have that victory if you like ;)

DeletedUser

maybe Daeth can claim victory over EGG but SPQR can pipe down, they've never seen victory

DeletedUser5450

PMSL, what a joke...

firstly !

AlbatrossX maybe Daeth can claim victory over EGG but SPQR can pipe down, they've never seen victory

that has got to be the biggest load of twoddle i have ever heard. SPQR defeated many early game tribes.

secondly !

mitchnom Hold on second. ~SPQR did not have more conquers over egg. And death had conquers over rather inactive people. But these people are good at that. So have that victory if you like ;)

you have posted several times about DEATH hitting/nobling in-actives, funny how some of these so called inactives were launching on me at that time :icon_eek:
your making excuses for noob players, or was it your noob sitters sitting them inactive accounts.

wouldn't be the first, nor the last time an inactive account from TFF/EGG was used to bin troops on your enemies !!!

DeletedUser

wouldn't be the first, nor the last time an inactive account from TFF/EGG was used to bin troops on your enemies !!!

POINT BEING? (roll_eyes) - the ferret is merging with acheron1, but incomings still come..... 'whats good for the goose is good for the gander'

DeletedUser8800

the rules state the owner of an account can infact send troops out
sitters cant big difference
and you will see im still taking villas as well lmao

DeletedUser

Funny how people always state "the rules say this" without actually reading and understanding them.

Care to quote where it says sitters cannot move troops?

DeletedUser8800

move troops yes send them out in attack no
and i think if i indulge deeper lol
a sitter can attack a player if he comes under attack, but must only choose one account to attack from
now i might be wrong im not 100 percent sure and to be honest couldnt care less lol
but its fun reading

DeletedUser

your almost right ferret under normal terms I believe a sitter will not be allowed to send troops out to attack.... But if the player knows they are setting a sitter and will be away they can place in a ticket for the player sitting to use the troops on their account that's what I did and I know my sitter could use the account as their own pretty much.

DeletedUser8825

^^ Surely not to attack the same player, if so that sucks, rules for some and some for other comes to mind!

DeletedUser5528

Why dont you just go and read the rules rather than sit here spouting rules that dont exist.

DeletedUser8825

ok sorry i'll re phrase, some know how to use the rules to the their full advantage :)

DeletedUser5528

any action made that is within the rules and is an advantage is good is it not ?

or are you playing to lose ?