FIRE

DeletedUser

im know im not the only one whos noticed, what happend with EXP? another break off tribe? FIRE
headed by some off EXPs bigger players... what happend this time?

DeletedUser

They look like they are falling apart, members are going everywhere but I've heard that the people attacking will kill all ex-EXP members as well as current ones, I'm sure I will try too, they are more defenseless in a solo Tribe so I'd say attack now and show them the meaning of a Tribe,

DeletedUser

Im sure someone more senior from FIRE will be on to give some sort of official statement on the matter. All i will say is that it certainly wasnt to try run from any current wars.

DeletedUser

OK. for all of you nosy barmaids that want to know why i formed FIRE, here's your answer.

Vikki Venom on 28.04. at 14:27
Hi,

With sadness I have to regretfully inform everyone i am leaving EXP.
It is a shame that it has come to this.

Last night a 'coup' of 4 council members voted me out of the leadership. Not all council members were asked, as it has come to light today.

[01:35:31] Rand Al Thor: thats why the MAJORITY of the council met tonight and agreed that it best you step down
[01:36:02] Rand Al Thor: A decision has been made will you honour it if thats the councils wishes

So with sadness I removed my privs as i was led to believe that the council had voted for this.

[01:40:09] Rand Al Thor: as for the rest of the council im sorry but we knew you were too close too vikki to include you in any discussions

Anyone who was known to have backed me was NOT asked to vote.

I feel let down and unhappy at the way this has been forced upon me.

I feel it is a great shame to do this, but with the demotion of horsychen and the trashing of the tribal file also made my mind up to leave.

I promised everyone i would stay, and stay i did. However, with this hanging over me i feel inclined to leave EXP and form my own tribe.
At least this way i will be able to trust and rely 100% on those that follow.

Its been fun leading you all within EXP but i feel now is the time to move on and achieve great things within W1, if you would like an invite please mail me for one, as i will not 'poach' members.

I thank you all so much for your friendship and backing.

Yours Faithfully

Vikki x

Think what you like, this is my leaving mail.

DeletedUser

i wasnt really being nosy :p just wanted to know why FIRE was formed...
but still i think you were right to leave, how can i council make a decision for the tribe if half of its members arnt included in discussion because they might vote differently... stupid really.

wish you guys luck!

DeletedUser

sad, angry and disapointed thats all i can say here to exp leadership

DeletedUser

EXP are a falling tribe. Time for a change, no? Formation of a new tribe of actives without the inner strife. This is what F.P.B and FIRE has done. Good choice Vikki.

DeletedUser6158

Cowardly pathetic way to oust somebody if true, the whole point of a council is to debate and make decisions together, majority or not it's wrong to exclude other council members when it comes to drastic action (in this case the removal of vikki)

good luck with this new tribe.

DeletedUser6932

The players that caused the war leave when the going gets tough sad really.

No backbone really in my eyes and yet they get wished luck.

I wish the best of luck to my enemies in exp who were following orders the lower rank players and are still there fighting.

Showing a little bit of character and I respect you for this.

Those that have left with there tail between there legs I look forward to when the war you ran from comes and finds you =P

Those that are still there I wish the best of luck

DeletedUser

I wish the best of luck to my enemies in exp who were following orders the lower rank players and are still there fighting.

Those that have left with there tail between there legs I look forward to when the war you ran from comes and finds you =P

I believe you didn't read the earlier post,

sexyladywallthe2nd said:
Im sure someone more senior from FIRE will be on to give some sort of official statement on the matter. All i will say is that it certainly wasnt to try run from any current wars.

We haven't left EXP to run from wars, I'm sure I don't speak for myself when I say we're happy to continue fighting.

DeletedUser

and dont forget mate it wasnt vikki who brought these wars on EXP family infact as im aware vikki had done her best to avoid all confrontation with T4H and CHE!!! now W1N but unfortunately for her the few members in EXP kept pushing and pushing until war was declared so vikki had to stand there and do her best in supporting her tribe since she couldnt support it diplomatically as the cards were already on table for one of biggest wars on uk w1
and i to wish her good luck in Fire lets see how it goes since imo EXP are just about down and out from internall squabbling.

DeletedUser

and dont forget mate it wasnt vikki who brought these wars on EXP family infact as im aware vikki had done her best to avoid all confrontation with T4H and CHE!!! now W1N but unfortunately for her the few members in EXP kept pushing and pushing until war was declared so vikki had to stand there and do her best in supporting her tribe since she couldnt support it diplomatically as the cards were already on table for one of biggest wars on uk w1
and i to wish her good luck in Fire lets see how it goes since imo EXP are just about down and out from internall squabbling.

Sorry Sean, but Viki did nto do her best to avoid the war, in fact i have never had any kind of convo with her regarding it! She was in the skype room when the talks were ongoing, however had other commitments so left it to othes, i dont know about the rest but thats the view from T4H

DeletedUser

Sorry Sean, but Viki did nto do her best to avoid the war, in fact i have never had any kind of convo with her regarding it! She was in the skype room when the talks were ongoing, however had other commitments so left it to othes, i dont know about the rest but thats the view from T4H

I'm with Brian on that one, I too was there, as a TEA baron, and have to agree Vikki had almost no input into the pre-war talks, although I did get the impression that Rand Al Thor was undermining her authority at any given opportunity.

I'm not exactly blameless in these particular proceedings though as at the time I was more than happy to continue our fight with T4H, alas common sense prevailed in the end, and just as well, look how things turned out after I left...

DeletedUser

if that is the case then i am led to believe vikki lied to EXP? as when i was there i can remember her saying she done all she could to stop the war with CHE!!! ect from happening but oh well their loss

DeletedUser4394

if that is the case then i am led to believe vikki lied to EXP? as when i was there i can remember her saying she done all she could to stop the war with CHE!!! ect from happening but oh well their loss

I haven't got a copy of the Skype conversation though I'm sure others have, the only input I remember from Vikki was the need to wash her kids hair. (That isn't meant as a diss of Vikki, RL gets in the way of all things and personally I think putting her kids first is the right thing, the comment just sticks because it made me laugh at the time). The loudest voice from EXP was Rand. She may have done a lot to try to stop the war with CHE! but we wouldn't know what conversations took place between them and she may have done a lot in her council but again we wouldn't know that and can only talk of the the things we do know of.

DeletedUser

Yep even their academy is ahead of them in the rankings.

DeletedUser4394

Yep even their academy is ahead of them in the rankings.

Are we looking at the same rankings? EXT has almost vanished EXP has only dropped to 5th place. Not too bad, but hard to recover from a blow like that.

DeletedUser

you can't leve this game for a couple hours can you :L

I was gone a weekI come back and i've lost 2 vills and EXP has fallen to pieces :(