FIRE

DeletedUser4394

I meant the breakaway group :(

Ah I understand now, those ferocious bunnies have done extremely well since leaving EXP, though seeing as they are still supporting EXP players against W1N and *FW* it seems they are not so separate after all.

DeletedUser4394

you can't leve this game for a couple hours can you :L

I was gone a weekI come back and i've lost 2 vills and EXP has fallen to pieces :(

I would say a couple of hours and a couple of week are a huge difference the speed this game can move at ( well in terms of politics, not troop rebuild speed)

DeletedUser

I haven't got a copy of the Skype conversation though I'm sure others have, the only input I remember from Vikki was the need to wash her kids hair. (That isn't meant as a diss of Vikki, RL gets in the way of all things and personally I think putting her kids first is the right thing, the comment just sticks because it made me laugh at the time). The loudest voice from EXP was Rand. She may have done a lot to try to stop the war with CHE! but we wouldn't know what conversations took place between them and she may have done a lot in her council but again we wouldn't know that and can only talk of the the things we do know of.

I can confirm Vikki worked exceedingly hard to stop the war with CHE!!!

Her failure was due to the aggravation of the situation prior to her ascend to duchess.