First Church ?

DeletedUser

If I Have A First Church In 1 Of My Villiage Can I Deconstruct it and re-bulid it later on when i get 2 villages and place it in the other village ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just don't demolish it. It gives a better attacking stregnth if you keep it and then attack people within the radius.

DeletedUser

no you dont understand mate

i have 1 villiage with the first church later on when i get my second village i want to deconstruct and bulild it in the other villiage cause im gonna noble t=in that direction this way the church radius covers the 3rd village i will be planning to take aswell as my 2 villiages

all i want to know is that can i deconstruct then later construct

DeletedUser

oh ok has any1 tried this before cause i don't want to de construct my church and not get it back

DeletedUser

I would stay on the safe side. I'm about 90% sure it won't work. After all, it is called the First Church.

DeletedUser

You can demolish the first churh and relocate it to another village as long as that village doesnt already have a church. This is explained in the help pages.

DeletedUser

You're welcome, and thanks!

DeletedUser

Damn! You beat me! :'(

Adam helps everyone, there shouldnt be a help page. Just a page with Adam's contact details on :p

DeletedUser

no you dont understand mate

i have 1 villiage with the first church later on when i get my second village i want to deconstruct and bulild it in the other villiage cause im gonna noble t=in that direction this way the church radius covers the 3rd village i will be planning to take aswell as my 2 villiages

all i want to know is that can i deconstruct then later construct

I want to no how he got the R & A key mixed up with the = key. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

radar wat he meant was im going to noble in that direction

somehow he added an extra = and t instead of a space

DeletedUser

DID ANY OF YOU KNOW THAT ITS BAD NETIQUETTE TO PUBLICLY BASH SOMEONE FOR THEIR BAD SPELLING/TYPO'S HMMM AND I THINK ITS IN THE GAME/FORUM RULES????????