First Church ?

DeletedUser

just shouting to get my point across!!!!!!! about bad netiquette.

DeletedUser

To be honest I thought it was bad etiquette when she/he started shouting at us

DeletedUser2385

Hey, quick church question, can anyone give me an idea how long it takes to construct the first church.

This topic gave me the idea to do the same thing. With a little bit of a twist, I want to demolish the first church, build it in a newly nobled villa. Then go bash some of my new neighbors and rebuild the first church in my main.

It may seem like a dumb thing to do but, I'm controlling my 25x25 so not worried about attacks on my main. If they come they wont have any religion either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, quick church question, can anyone give me an idea how long it takes to construct the first church.

This topic gave me the idea to do the same thing. With a little bit of a twist, I want to demolish the first church, build it in a newly nobled villa. Then go bash some of my new neighbors and rebuild the first church in my main.

It may seem like a dumb thing to do but, I'm controlling my 25x25 so not worried about attacks on my main. If they come they wont have any religion either.

It takes around 7 minutes if I remember correctly. It's a really short time to demolish/rebuild. Very short.