First nobling

DeletedUser6775

Stupid if you don't take a village offered to you without you having to clear.

You post like your some sort of TW hero because an opportunity of a gifted never came your way and you had to clear yours.

:lol: i only dream of being a TW hero one day and to be elite but im sure that day will never come :icon_eek::lol:

DeletedUser

So tell us all how it's 'crap' to take a gifted village like you said above^

DeletedUser6775

its a sarcastic post Meechan10 :icon_rolleyes: you take things for to serous. Plus the post refers to both barb and gifted being carp.

sounds like you got a gifted village and trying to defend it now :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You mean now I've pointed it out, your tryna say it was sarcastic:icon_rolleyes:

Gafaw Gafaw

DeletedUser

its a sarcastic post Meechan10 :icon_rolleyes: you take things for to serous. Plus the post refers to both barb and gifted being carp.

sounds like you got a gifted village and trying to defend it now :lol:

I'm not sure how both barbs and gifts being craps is a rebuttal to meechan's post asking how gifts aren't crap to be honest. As for the later statement, how can he defend it when you've put forward nothing to say why it is bad?

Barbs and gifts on this world, presuming they are actually remotely decent, are the best first nobles if we think in an efficiency sense. Gifted village moreso, as you are able to instruct the person gifting on how to build it, it's like the village is getting built exactly to your taste. Plus you take no losses, if you think it's a respect thing then that's ridiculous, if you hinder your own account on account of what others think you need to take a good long hard think about yourself. Furthermore the gain of ODA means you lost troops, now you will struggle to take a 3rd, 4th, 5th village more so than those with gifts.

While taking barbs and gifts is ultimately quite a boring way to play, a lot of people do it so they can build their account properly for later play.

DeletedUser6775

You mean now I've pointed it out, your tryna say it was sarcastic:icon_rolleyes:

Gafaw Gafaw

:lol: nope, get a grip fella i'm not here to be a keyboard worrier i'm just good at posting non-scene and junk as your so good at pointing out but then thats sometihng you do so well. I will leave this here to save more of spamming of this thread and bid you good day and a happy new year :D

DeletedUser6775

I'm not sure how both barbs and gifts being craps is a rebuttal to meechan's post asking how gifts aren't crap to be honest. As for the later statement, how can he defend it when you've put forward nothing to say why it is bad?

Barbs and gifts on this world, presuming they are actually remotely decent, are the best first nobles if we think in an efficiency sense. Gifted village moreso, as you are able to instruct the person gifting on how to build it, it's like the village is getting built exactly to your taste. Plus you take no losses, if you think it's a respect thing then that's ridiculous, if you hinder your own account on account of what others think you need to take a good long hard think about yourself. Furthermore the gain of ODA means you lost troops, now you will struggle to take a 3rd, 4th, 5th village more so than those with gifts.

While taking barbs and gifts is ultimately quite a boring way to play, a lot of people do it so they can build their account properly for later play.

The evidence or rebuttal as you like to say is an outline to the point that the post is non-sense. Yes of course you would be an idiot to not take a good barb so yes you are both right taking the right barb or having a gifted village is far better any player with a small amount of knowledge on the game knows this including myself of which i hope this clears this matter but if not i point you to this post made by myself in this very thread.

well played fella

I posted that not long after you got the 1st nobled village which was a barb but i did not say it was crap but congratulated instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol: nope, get a grip fella i'm not here to be a keyboard worrier i'm just good at posting non-scene and junk as your so good at pointing out but then thats sometihng you do so well. I will leave this here to save more of spamming of this thread and bid you good day and a happy new year :D

its a sarcastic post Meechan10 you take things for to serous. Plus the post refers to both barb and gifted being carp.

sounds like you got a gifted village and trying to defend it now

Nice sly update on your above post there....urm if you'd bothered to look you'd I only started 12 days ago, so far from nobling never mind nobling a gifted, but hell yes obviously I would take a gifted first, I'd have to be some kind of moron not to.

DeletedUser

Well i have to say im a massive fan of gifted villages at this point :icon_biggrin: