First Nobling?

DeletedUser

I would like to see what darazi can tell us why he nobled that village

DeletedUser3667

Darazi has nobled first as predicted by him and I from long ago.

Bear in mind that he started 2 days late. This is why Darazi is the best startup player. Looks like he IS running away with rank 1 eh Nauz?

Hoang and Nauz next time you hear that Darazi is better, just nod and smile cause now you know its true.

Congratz Darazi!

The first is not always the best.

However, he is definitely performing at a level far superior to my own. Respect given for that.

DeletedUser

Is it Darazi's fault that the best target happened to be a former tribe mate kicked days before the nobling for not meeting standards.. Its a job well done in my opinion and your all jealous

DeletedUser

Is it Darazi's fault that the best target happened to be a former tribe mate kicked days before the nobling for not meeting standards.. Its a job well done in my opinion and your all jealous

No not jealous. Anybody in this world can noble a 1k+ village, if they put the time and effort into making the correct troop counts and a train :icon_confused:

I'm merely pointing out his nobled a ex-tribesmate days after being kicked out. It brings out two logical theorys:

- Hippy smurf was just a good village to noble, and so, fair game for nobling a good village early on.

- Hippy smurf was a push account, and so when Darazi was ready, Hippy smurf is kicked and nobled days later by Darazi respectfully. It also brings me to the conclusion that his theory is more likely that the top one simply due to the fact Hippy Smurf was in Smack! and so, thinking of Smack! as a tribe, players who make it into there are pretty darn good. So if Hippy smurf is/was good at tribalwars, he wouldnt of been nobled by one noble.

Also to bring more to this view, I know the ODA has been farming Hippy for the last couple of days, before Darazi's takeover of his village. This proves he was inactive, so it backs up any points Hippy was kicked for being inactive or he was simply kicked because Darazi was ready to noble that village.

I'm in no way jealous of any players who noble good villages. I commend them. But this particular noble brings questions about how an ex-member of Smack! is nobled by a member of Smack! by one noble, even tho the player in question was an ex-member of Smack! making sense that he wouldn't of been nobled so easily.

As said, if it's a normal noble, fair play. And well done to Darazi, as said, this is the best first noble i've seen in a starter world to my playing experience to date. :icon_idea::icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Good job. Although you could have at least waited for it to grow to 2500points before taking it. But it is good to be on W2's record books.

DeletedUser

Topic done. Darazi is the first ever to noble a village in W2. Nice achievement.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Push account? :icon_eek:

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=166690

This does indeed show that Hippy Smurf WAS in Smack!.. and Darazi is in Smack!.. A coincidence? No.

Mods need to look into this :)

[If this wasn't a push account, that it was just a good nobling, well done to Darazi. Cause that's the best first nobling i've seen in my one and a half years of playing :icon_redface:]

No chance of cheating. Cheap tactics on the part of Smack though? I'd say so.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
he wouldnt of been nobled by one noble.

Say what?

Total troops:
910.180 562.816 598.372 75.001 122.984 249.820 5.776 441 15.573 7.928 7.929 3

3 nobles on the world, were 2 right after the conquer, I'm fairly sure Darazi used 3 nobles.

DeletedUser

Say what?

Total troops:
910.180 562.816 598.372 75.001 122.984 249.820 5.776 441 15.573 7.928 7.929 3

3 nobles on the world, were 2 right after the conquer, I'm fairly sure Darazi used 3 nobles.

I heard rumours Hippy was nobled by one noble. Either way, it's suspcious :icon_confused:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I heard rumours Hippy was nobled by one noble. Either way, it's suspcious :icon_confused:

Not really. Most tribes noble their players when they quit as well, which is another possibility, and a rather likely one at that which'd explain your farming comment as well.

DeletedUser

No chance of cheating. Cheap tactics on the part of Smack though? I'd say so.

Darazi nobled first get over it just because your names not on the milestone board do not get pissy on others.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Darazi nobled first get over it just because your names not on the milestone board do not get pissy on others.

Excuse me? I think you need reading glasses. I was defending him against accusations of him having cheated... My smithy is incredibly low, first conquer was never something I had been aiming for.

DeletedUser

Excuse me? I think you need reading glasses. I was defending him against accusations of him having cheated... My smithy is incredibly low, first conquer was never something I had been aiming for.

His aiming for first 10 :icon_cool:

@Highlydoubit: It is suspicous Nauz. Needs looking into too by mods and there l33t checking IP and such programmez. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Not really. Most tribes noble their players when they quit as well, which is another possibility, and a rather likely one at that which'd explain your farming comment as well.

It's true tribes noble inactives.

But are you proposing that Smack! noble there inactives over other people :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

if you think its suspicious then report it using a ingame support ticket, no need to bring it up into this topic

great job darazi, moving up north?

DeletedUser1342

Clamju, if your so sure file a ticket.

Constantly complaining on the forums wont gain you anything but a negative persona.

I doubt it was a push account, most probably someone who didnt want to continue playing.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
It's true tribes noble inactives.

But are you proposing that Smack! noble there inactives over other people :icon_razz:

I'm proposing any decent tribe does at this stage. Troop loss is to be avoided if at all possible.