First Super Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To all that care or who will listen. The drums of the Super tribe are here.
TEAM-VIRTUS

Is here.

That is all.

DeletedUser5293

Not a surprise.
But that does a lot good for the world.
Game on!!!!!!!

DeletedUser7179

I must be a prophet! lol

But to be honest I wouldn't really call a tribe with 57million points a super tribe! The gap has hardly stretched that far away from what the top 3 had anyway! I would expect to see at least 100m before I started saying super anything! In addition shouldn't all the top players come together in a super tribe?? Wheres Juke and Jaig??? Still to join maybe??

Nether the less, as far as I can see it is only a good merge that anyone above the IQ above that of a Mule could see coming!

Anyway well done on the merge but to claim super tribe??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh Dear,

Where does that leave poor little G.F.

In the past I have enjoyed many conversations with Deadmax and I will always consider him a friend. My only other contacts with TEAM have been with Travis another gentleman.

I'm sure I will continue to have a bit pf sledging with Max especially as he is freezing his but off and us guys in Greece and the UK are enjoying the beach and BBQ's

Good luck with your super tribe guys.

I hope the new recruits do not lower the tone.

DeletedUser6525

We in W~A~R have been in a super tribe for a while now, so its not such a new thing.... Dogs also have a super tribe ... and u know wot we both still have our own names... ;-)

this was just a lil joke guys....but go on give me stick

DeletedUser

Congrats on the "Merge",to call yerselves the "first supertribe" is a bit out there though.
Hopefully Virtus players can bring some class to the brash TEAM leaders.

Best of luck to you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Isnt really a merge of 2 great tribes. Virtus was weak and got killed in their war. G.F cause them to disband so their members ran to team. Everyone saw this coming a mile away.

Grat on another merge for team! lol.

DeletedUser

Virtus was weak and got killed in their war.

My deluded friend, you can't seriously believe this?

I understand that you and your tribemates have given yourselves a big pat on the back for nobling up various inactive players since this war began.

But lets face it, you have failed to successfully attack any players who were in any way active.

Once you started to hit the active members, you came unstuck. Check the war stats for the last week. They are hardly the stats of one tribe killing another, indeed I believe Virtus have more conquers against the oposition than G.F do.

G.F cause them to disband so their members ran to team.

Had Virtus merely disbanded, then it would have happened Before the players started to shift from one tribe to the other.

Instead, if you had been paying attention, you would see that the merge is underway and Virtus still exists until the rest of us have merged.

So, next time, open your eyes, pay attention and maybe you'll get a gold star in class.

As for "running to Team". You will quickly find that we have run nowhere. We are still here. Unwavering, unforgiving and unwilling to let G.F off the hook so easily.

Isnt really a merge of 2 great tribes.

Indeed the definition of a great tribe is worthy of its own thread and would be debated for some time.

I have no doubt that your view of a great tribe is a tribe who noble every barb in sight and then when in war target only inactive players.

You are, of course, entitled to your blinkered and tainted view, but do try and refrain from subjecting the rest of us to it.

You only serve to embarrass yourself.

DeletedUser

Bud, the amount of FAIL in your post in hilarious. Im not a member of G.F, nor am i an ally of G.F, nor do i even speak with G.F.

So, next time, open your eyes, pay attention and maybe you'll get a gold star in class.

You only serve to embarrass yourself.

DeletedUser

The embarassment here is TEAM's forum presence,and Virtus "lying down" with them now losses any respect I could have had for you.

Say what you want,W~A~R has won every fight we've been in. (go ahead prove me wrong...)

Virtus however was losing a war against a tribe half their size at least,then left their tribe to merge with their ally. TEAM have beatin some rim tribes but have been quite in-affective at finishing anything in the rim wars.

So tell yerselves your ahead of the game all you want,Facts will always be your enemy. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Bud, the amount of FAIL in your post in hilarious. Im not a member of G.F, nor am i an ally of G.F, nor do i even speak with G.F.

Indeed, my assumption was incorrect.

For that I apologise.

But your views on the both todays events and also a war that is yet to end are misguided.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Think what you want. But in everyone elses eye, Virtus have pretty much disbanded. If all of True left and merged into say.. TUF or HD after we had a huge lead on them. W~A~R would claim victory. As should G.F.

As most see it the reason for the merge is simple. Virtus needed help. Team needed points and something else to feed their ego.

Hope you both got what you were looking for. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Virtus however was losing a war against a tribe half their size at least,then left their tribe to merge with their ally.

at the start, g.f were half their size, but once virtus kicked their inactives and sits, g.f were infact bigger

TEAM have beatin some rim tribes but have been quite in-affective at finishing anything in the rim wars.

so dukes and pbm didn't disband?

Think what you want. But in everyone elses eye, Virtus have pretty much disbanded. If all of True left and merged into say.. TUF or HD after we had a huge lead on them. W~A~R would claim victory. As should G.F.

As most see it the reason for the merge is simple. Virtus needed help. Team needed points and something else to feed their ego.

Hope you both got what you were looking for. Good luck.

well lets just see who is still here in a couple of months

DeletedUser

Last I checked DUKES and PBM weren't in the Core War. And I tire of hearing the word "in-active" come from TEAM,sorry we don't have that problem anymore in W~A~R. Our leaders took action to make sure they were taking care of.(like any good tribe would)

Yes let's see how things look in about a month from now. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6525

unbelievabubble...... the same old card coming out again.... yes its the inactive 1.... dear oh dear when will it ever end.....why is it that any player we attack is inactive

Some doughnut said
"But lets face it, you have failed to successfully attack any players who were in any way active."

Did we not make a few Team players give up... yeah ..... No

ok some had rl issues... but still these vills had troops and the accounts were past cos theses acounts kept attacking.....Inactives dont attack
So if the account is attacking the account aint inactiive....though the player may be .... just plz stop going on about it... its the way the game is.....Ask urself this 1 Question..... If the guy next door goes inactive....Do u leave him to come back to a village full of troops to attack u with or do u take him out.....im sensein its the Team way to let him come back to attack u .... maybe im wrong .... of course im wrong... if the guys inactive u take his troops out at the first opportunity..... plz put this to bed its worse than a sore heed after a 3 day bender

DeletedUser

well done on taking the top spot through a merge.

i agree with a few others who have posted b4 me though. TEAM-V are nowhere near big enough to be called a super tribe. if dogs took on 8 decent players we would have the same member count and would probably be beating you in the ranks.

DeletedUser4221

if dogs took on 8 decent players we would have the same member count and would probably be beating you in the ranks.

Yeah your be number one in rank (maybe) but won't have half the skill the virtus players would bring to any tribe, make sure you bring in 8 player that know how to run a OP BTW :icon_razz:

not a dig in anyway just a bit of fun :lol:

What i don't understand is why some W~A~R players coming out and say how great they are, don't get me wrong W~A~R have the bite to back there bark plus more and i respect them a lot as a tribe, but virtus situation was not as simple as your all making it out to be IMO

Look at the ex virtus players.... just look,

Now how can you say they where running from G.F :icon_rolleyes:, i don't know how many players they have lost to leaving or quitting maybe about 60% something like that (guessing), if G.F where doing that great why was it that 16 players vs 55 (what ever there member limit is now) plus whatever other tribe they where facing they get didn't rimmed, i don't care they took inactive players i would do the same anyone would, any weakness should be taken, credit for G.F for doing that, but to say G.F won is a bit of a stretch if you ask me, its not over till all the G.F get rimmed or the new members of TEAM-V get rimmed

Just checking there growth rate of all the ex virtus players i can be bother to look at, + in points everyday it seems, now may i ask is that a sign of them being attacked by G.F ?, i don't think so, i see no running from them, but they where weak as a tribe having such small numbers

Its seems most of your beef is direct at TEAM anyway, don't forget to stroke the EGO of eazy az and DeAdMaX at the same time as if there heads get any bigger.....:icon_redface: ....plus they would take it as an insult if you don't :lol:, all there hard work to make every thread about TEAM is getting boring,

IMO any tribe is only great when they are the only tribe left in the world, for the smaller tribes just being able to stay in World 2 is hard enough, a lot of war will break out soon i feel plus joining a 'side' of the future world war, a lot of tribes won't make it in the next few months, time for us all to put our skills to the test and have some fun :icon_biggrin:

good luck to all tribes

(my post is just a bit of fun, was not in anyway a post about any tribe, tho my big month does get me in trouble on occasion, if you feel i did then feel free to PM me)

DeletedUser

I knew Virtus members would provide some class to TEAM's forum presence.
I'm sure everyone can respect your post Assasin(even if not all agree). And you're right about one thing,most if not all the flame is directed toward TEAM members(easy,MAX).

Good luck to your new tribe,but I fear you've gained more enemies and problems than you are leaving behind.

DeletedUser

Yeah your be number one in rank (maybe) but won't have half the skill the virtus players would bring to any tribe,

correct me if im wrong but didnt virtus lose hands down to a tribe that was 4 times smaller than them (when the war started)?? so were's the skill in getting your bum kicked and then trying to merge out of trouble? because i dont see it myself?

DeletedUser4221

I believe they didn't... well there active core didn't, that is what would have got G.F more respect IMO, they ran there mouth about nobling virtus (inactives) and to be able to claim the win takes more than that for me,

but how many tribes can say they took it to virtus and are still here, not many, why i said in my first post that they deserve credit for what they did,

Off topic
may i ask you to check your PMs in the forum please, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.