First Super Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

correct me if im wrong but didnt virtus lose hands down to a tribe that was 4 times smaller that them (when the war started)?? so were's the skill in getting your bum kicked and then trying to merge out of trouble? because i dont see it myself?

Merge out of trouble?.........Only people in trouble are G.F, TWM, ODIN and ODINR. The only reason we have formed TEAM VIRTUS, is to make attacking those tribes easier. We have been allies for a long time, longer than many know. We are fighting the same enemies. This consolidation of our tribes, gives all of us here in TEAM VIRTUS more flexibility.

Run to Team............no far from it. G.F, TWM, ODIN and ODINR will feel the result of this logical consolidation of two top tribes.

Everyone from VIRTUS, who has consolidated with TEAM, to form TEAM VIRTUS, are active and skilled players. And now we are no longer hampered by border agreements, our fellow members of TEAM VIRTUS, can move unhindered towards our enemies.

DeletedUser

I believe they didn't... well there active core didn't, that is what would have got G.F more respect IMO, they ran there mouth about nobling virtus (inactives) and to be able to claim the win takes more than that for me,

but how many tribes can say they took it to virtus and are still here, not many, why i said in my first post that they deserve credit for what they did,

Off topic
may i ask you to check your PMs in the forum please, thank you

hey mate you probably dont know how to check stats to check if g.f has taken vilas from active players,so i ll give you a hint:
look at the top of this page where it says TW STATS and press on that link,if you need more help send me a p.m

I would like to take this post as an opportunity to tell you that our ODA could not have been as high as it is if we were hitting inactives so please stop chewing the gum
saying "g.f dont attack actives" cause jaigosian and juke are hiding behind their lies.

DeletedUser6525

oh dear it seems as though the inactive card has found its way from team into virtus....must be highly contagious.... god they only been there for 5 mins and its caught on....Note to every tribe who has inactives.... noble them b4 the ennemy gets the chance to .... so u dont have to moan about it at a later stage .... and if they do noble them..... Deal with it like the rest of us

DeletedUser5421

As a (barely) respectable member of TEAM. It seems to me that there is a lot of bark going on about the merge. All of it was expected tbh.

No tribe in the top 5 could merge without the others taking pot shots at them and with it being TEAM and Virtus obviously easy targets for Dogs and W~A~R much in the same way that W~A~R going after True1 and claiming it was completely unplanned despite the overly impressive co-ordination and conquers thats gained from 104 gains in the space in a day or two is to easy for us to leave alone.

However there has been no mention of letting up on G.F. there has been no mention of letting up on Dogs, or W~A~R and as for TWM, Odin and OdinR are concerned there has been no talk of letting up there either.

So basically it seems to me that what TEAM-V has actually done is make life harder but yet more fun. By surrounding our/themselves on almost all fronts. However what they have gained is more players, better players.

At the end of the day everyone here is happy, if they weren't then they wouldn't merge and the only test of this merge is time. TEAM-V can be called a super tribe maybe not because of the point margin but because we take up the largest footprint on the MAP.

Personnally i'm more intrested in if W~A~R and DOGS are now looking at there inactive's and wondering if they can make a combined tribe from which to fight TEAM-V and become the proper DOGs of W~A~R.:icon_confused:

Only time can tell, i expect that this is a moment of thrive not fail.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser4221

hey mate you probably dont know how to check stats to check if g.f has taken vilas from active players,so i ll give you a hint:
look at the top of this page where it says TW STATS and press on that link,if you need more help send me a p.m

I would like to take this post as an opportunity to tell you that our ODA could not have been as high as it is if we were hitting inactives so please stop chewing the gum
saying "g.f dont attack actives" cause jaigosian and juke are hiding behind their lies.

:lol:, well you might want to slow down a bit before you really insult me and take it personal :icon_razz:....ODA isn't everything my friend only a number.....will increase in time, i won't waste my time reply to the rest, we better get on topic as i would hate to take yet another thread off the rails

i wish you and your tribe good luck in trying to take on the new tribe of TEAM-VIRTUS, i remember when .Arma. took on KoXaR of G.F, i wonder what happen to that account :icon_rolleyes:,

Warrior 1 the inactive card is just too shiny not to use :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Personnally i'm more intrested in if W~A~R and DOGS are now looking at there inactive's and wondering if they can make a combined tribe from which to fight TEAM-V and become the proper DOGs of W~A~R.:icon_confused:

Only time can tell, i expect that this is a moment of thrive not fail.:icon_wink:

the team/virtus merger consists of one failing tribe merging into the other. both W~A~R and DOGS are successful, strong tribes. it would weaken us to merge.

which no doubt was your intention in suggesting it ;)

edit:
plus looking at our inactive list, and the W~A~R members which i know to be active, theirs no chance of us fitting into one tribe..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done on the number 1, shame you can't claim the OD rank 1 too... though I can't help but recall your (TEAM's) comment regarding our move to the number 1 spot as a result of a merge with Ex-Sol:

1, DOGS
only rank1 for a merge with sol, like to hug and have questionable tactics.

Though if you check the actual stats we moved steadily to number one after those members joined, Arthur TW was the last to move over exactly 1 month before we took the rank, held it and increased our lead significantly...

This seems a little hipocritical after this merge to number 1 (calling it the formation of a super tribe does not negate the fact it was a merge to number 1, "A rose by any other name...")

Also won't this make your long term goal of a TEAM Vs VIRTUS end of world war a little tricky? or will you be un-merging... AGAIN?

DeletedUser

the team/virtus merger consists of one failing tribe merging into the other. both W~A~R and DOGS are successful, strong tribes. it would weaken us to merge.

which no doubt was your intention in suggesting it ;)

edit:
plus looking at our inactive list, and the W~A~R members which i know to be active, theirs no chance of us fitting into one tribe..

I absolutely agree with nobler here
If a tribe can stand on its own at this stage of game then it doesn't merge...only losing tribes do that or very small tribes to make one big...but 2 big tribes in order to merge there is something wrong going on in both of them

DeletedUser6488

I Will say right now W~A~R & DOGS WILL NOT merge not saying it will never happen as you never know what the future holds but it wont in the short term..

but i dont think anyone who knows me would be so silly to believe i am so short sighted not to have seen this a long time off
and not had plans/the foresight to combat or better this achievment and i say acheivment because it is awesome job to pull this off guys
and i Congratulate the effort to be the best/biggest tribe, this is vision and i like it but i have forseen this and well you will see ....

night dudes sleep time .......

DeletedUser

While I have great respect for the skill of some of the Virtus players, I have to agree it looks like a merge of preservation. There is no shame to admit that warring on four very active tribes is a huge load of work for 18 players. Long term I think Virtus would have had serious issues with player fatigue. I think in the short to medium term this merge does not change the eastern war much, perhaps a few former team and virtus members might mix in other continents but thats about it. The same players will still be facing off with the same players. However, your new tribe will look great on a map!

Not sure if I would call it a super tribe though, you have only eclipsed Dogs through a merge (and only by 10-15 mil) not through prowess. If you hit your super title by gaining say 100 mil or through killing off a top 5 tribe then I think people would be sounding alarm bells and crying out super tribe. Now a merge (not thinking it will happen) between HD, WAR and Dogs could come close to forming a super tribe. I think this world just doesnt have the player base or village capacity to support a real super tribe though. At least not without it owning half the world. If we are using a semantic interpretation of the word 'super' then id say my tribe is pretty super. So are G.F and TWM too :)

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't this merge happen before (and end badly) yet the only difference this time is that Virtus will now bow to TEAMs leaders after getting beaten very very badly by G.F... Darth/Chop chop for duke! :lol:

/facepalm.

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't this merge happen before (and end badly) yet the only difference this time is that Virtus will now bow to TEAMs leaders after getting beaten very very badly by G.F... Darth/Chop chop for duke! :lol:

/facepalm.

Yeah it did happen in the earlier stages of the world. Seemed to be a dissagreement at that point though.

Anyway least I now know my prediction was right.......after all the 'no no no Virtus-Team will not merge'

I dont know if itl make the world too much more intresting........could end up like the C~C merge were all but a few are still in TEAM be it co-playing or whatnot

DeletedUser3227

seems here comes the 2nd "super tribe"

good luck to those involved,

seems travs thread started new trend, this world is getting very interesting.

DeletedUser4320

It made sense for us to let it go as we had other things on the go.

Sure thing mate, if you want that to be your official version by all means. But is doesn't change the fact that Frizzy's claim is proven wrong as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser6525

Haha max... this was on the cards for more than 5 weeks .... we didnt jump into it cos 1 of us was flagging and needed a lift.....as regards for "the 2nd super tribe"...weve always been super....now we are super duper

DeletedUser6063

Haha max... this was on the cards for more than 5 weeks .... we didnt jump into it cos 1 of us was flagging and needed a lift.....as regards for "the 2nd super tribe"...weve always been super....now we are super duper

Fist bump me! and a high five for good messure :icon_cool:

i dont think a tribe can be classed as super to be honest maybe if they had 60 players all in the top 100 will be good to see how well the two tribes act with eachother

DeletedUser7715

next move for jai

aint it a shame we've a super tribe now lol
what is the next move for jai
do any of team realise when things get rough they will get booted
hes a point player who thrives on points not on how the tribe plays and doesn't like any type of loses
ask any x virtus players

DeletedUser

Yes well done to all you that said that this would happen, And look guess what I bet you all eat tomorrow!!! How amazing am I.

This Tribe is a Super Tribe for a number of reasons but we will cover the basic today boys and girls.

Activity.

Every member is active and that over the next two months is more important than you can wrap your heads around, you don't think so check out how many worlds are started up By TW over the summer. Reason is worlds lose players to the summer.

Thus ends lesson one

Tune in next week for lesson Two (if your still active)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.