First Super Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If the metric for being super is activity then I can name a few tribes that are super, including your new tribe apparently.

DeletedUser6063

04-07-2010 TEAM say they have no inactives

So much for using that excuse from now on ;)

But well done

DeletedUser

If the metric for being super is activity then I can name a few tribes that are super, including your new tribe apparently.

Bless you go back and read what I posted as we are on the Basic, and yes ryand well spotted, we also did not have 60 members.

But merging is not what makes any tribe a Super Tribe but we will get to that. As stated we are still on the basics.

DeletedUser5228

Travis?

Why don't you merge now with H D so the quality of the image reach the top (1080p)? You will become a H D-TV-(Hide Definition Television) with top prices on the market!ha ha

Good morning!

DeletedUser

Slow I have to say that’s the cleverest thing you have ever said, which is sad in a way.

DeletedUser5228

Slow I have to say that’s the cleverest thing you have ever said, which is sad in a way.

Dear Travis the context of what i write has to do with the receiver of the message!

Very soon you will understand what I mean regarding those you've choose to be with my friend!

Judjing from the post and the move you've made as a tribe,what i wrote will be the only smart thing you will ever see in this forum,which as you said is sad in every way....

See you around!

DeletedUser

slow have you looked at HD recently? the only players which would go near benefiting them now is me... and maybe ivoo.

DeletedUser

Look at the ex virtus players.... just look,

if G.F where doing that great why was it that 16 players vs 55 (what ever there member limit is now) plus whatever other tribe they where facing they get didn't rimmed,

16 v 55 :lol:

dude you are almost as good as propaganda as your peers :lol:
infact i think you may find the figures actively participating are closer to maybe 16 v 20 :icon_wink: if that,
you guys need to stop churning out these ridiculous figures about members because on face value 16 v 55 sounds very one sided

but

when the side with 16 members has as many villas (or many more as the case was) as their 'numerically' stronger opponent then the balance is somewhat even,

1 member has 100 villas with 50 nukes
or
10 members with 10 villas has 50 nukes,

who is the stronger ?

DeletedUser4221

Not my problem if your tribe doesn't work as one big team, you had the advantage with numbers no matter what spin you put on it, just because you only attack with a set number of your tribe members doesn't mean you don't get support from the others within your tribe, if they are in your tribe they count IMO

i can't be asked for more pointless spam please just let that die, all this is getting old

i waiting for the next set of stats now between -TV- and G.F, i also waiting to see what W~A~R new additions we bring, its a good move for the tribe and im looking forward for W~A~R to fight another but bigger tribe after TRUE are gone to see what they can really do,

also

Will DOGS now be pressured into bringing in some talent to keep up with the growth of W~A~R and -TV- ?

there is alot to think about

DeletedUser

Not my problem if your tribe doesn't work as one big team, you had the advantage with numbers no matter what spin you put on it, just because you only attack with a set number of your tribe members doesn't mean you don't get support from the others within your tribe, if they are in your tribe they count IMO

i can't be asked for more pointless spam please just let that die, all this is getting old

well stop bringing up this ridiculous 16 v 55 members lark :icon_rolleyes:

no-one buys it :lol:

DeletedUser4221

How many members do G.F have.....54 last time i looked not really the point tbh, as they are apart of your tribe i don't care if only 5 players from your tribe fight another tribe, they are all included as a whole tribe,

All i wanted to point out was the virtus players were not suffering the effect of a war from G.F, most if not all had a + in points over the last week when i checked, i don't know if Jai claims of not getting a single attack from G.F are true, i don't care if its not, at the same time i gave credit for G.F for doing something no one else has, taken it to virtus, inactive or not, you did get more village then them, for me personally thats not enough to claim a win since they are all still here and not rimmed but you did well, if you do wish to carry this on please just PM me, ill gladly share my views and thoughts with you, now please respect me asking you to let this die,

what i think is funny, look at all this drama and all travis said was TEAM-Virtus is here.....that is all

DeletedUser6063

Numbers i think are an advantage

i mean the when attacking there is more of a chance attacking a guy online when your fighting against more players so to defend its alot easier

when you have less players with more villages its harder to organise and less minds fighting together

DeletedUser

i waiting for the next set of stats now between -TV- and G.F, i also waiting to see what W~A~R new additions we bring, its a good move for the tribe and im looking forward for W~A~R to fight another but bigger tribe after TRUE are gone to see what they can really do,

also

Will DOGS now be pressured into bringing in some talent to keep up with the growth of W~A~R and -TV- ?

there is alot to think about

Uhm dude maybe its about time you start fighting in this game before posting opinions which are far from intresting to anyone here....

DeletedUser4221

whats my playing style got to do with anything, All your doing is trying to avoid my questions/views by 'attacking' my personal account, im not the one claiming to be what im not, or the one resulting to insults, i will continue to show respect to you and G.F and try my best not to rise to your pity insults,

May i give you a word of advice, to gain respect you most show it, if you have your own views about my comments please show me to be wrong, with facts/ stats... whatever, don't result to personal attacks leave that to PM

DeletedUser

Ok, lets put this endless drivel about Virtus and G.F to bed.

G.F battled Virtus down to the last 15 active players.

Jaigosian never has received a single attack from G.F.

Once G.F came against our last 15 players, the stats changed. You will only see this over the last month.

Yes G.F did take a huge number of villages from Virtus. They are the first, and only tribe to have ever done this. Whatever tactics were used, whether you agree with them or not, they were effective.

So in short, G.F did very well.

The war between Virtus and G.F is over. Based on stats, they can, will, and have claimed victory.

BUT.......................

Now G.F are at war with -TV-. And we will continue to build on the small successes that Virtus began!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

qsti1i.png

OK Lets talk about stats.Stats dont tell the truth and thats because one thing virtus knew was to avoid being exposed on the stats.
The war started on 1st of april.Look how many points we had and how many virtus had on the top corner of the map
Looking at the stats now
Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Virtus
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 358
Side 2: 74
Difference: 284

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,089,192
Side 2: 600,697
Difference: 2,488,495

chart

you see that from virtus vilas we have profit only 2,488,495 p. and 284 vilas
But looking at our current total points as a tribe now that virtus has gone for fishing:
4 G.F 28.862.26630.815.586 54570.659 3348
you see that in 3 months we have a much bigger profit in vilas and points....

Conclusion : dont trust the stats :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I've answered this argument about GF and virtus. Any further postings on this thread are off topic. Take them to the correct topic please.

Appologies to mods for being off topic.

DeletedUser

umm congrats on the merge I guess...really don't see a point to this thread other than announcing a merge...so I think closing it so people can see the "merge" instead of posting off topic wars and spam would be in the forums best interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.