Fluxing Off!!!

DeletedUser

user_image.php

Fluxing Off! (Our leaving video)

Over time everything comes to an end - I'm not going to bore you with the stats of how we're (average per player) the quickest ranking Tribe in the OD charts since our inception, nor how I'm currently sat on a nice figure of 30 villages in my favour to the enemy. What I do want to bore you with is thankyou's! There are so many people in this community who are willing to help each other, so many willing to put themselves out for another. Its incredible really. Some players you never forget and they're the ones who made playing this game special.

I'd like to think you see Flux as a tribe that did what it thought was right in the circumstances. It didn't matter about the odds, it was about standing up for something and banding together. Some people disagreed and joined the enemy, but those that stayed, well, we had a great time!

I've never had to sell Flux to anyone and I never would. I just hope you've all enjoyed it whilst its been around :)

Thankyou and Goodnight!!!

Timmyhill

Duke of Flux.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn guess thats it then :( has been an honor to have been with you guys for the last 5 months or so most fun i have had since i started playing i have been in a fair few tribes since i started playing but i can say without a doubt you guys have been the best leaders :) guess its time to become a lost sheep with no tribe again :(

DeletedUser

Goodbye flux, didn't really have any contact with you but your posts always made me chuckle and you gave W1N a run fir there money

DeletedUser4320

This is a sad day.

From its very origin, FLUX was a symbol of something that UK1 had been lacking for a long time. With the monumental efforts put in by some of its members it was a true inspiration to all players out there fighting the good fight. And without FLUX UK1 will most definitely be a place of less interest.

To all FLUX members; thank you for the entertainment and bests of luck in your future endeavors!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Timmy sad to see you go you have always been fun and played the game the way its meant with the banter and all. Would be interested to understand exactly why you made this decision as I thought you would fight to the death. Or are you staying but Flux disbanding ?

DeletedUser6164

Goodbye FLUX its been fun. So what are you all hitting delete or something? Mass suicide? Anyway bye.

DeletedUser

To everyone in Flux.

You have done everyone in World 1 a massive service by continuing to fight W1N for so long. There comes a time when we all have to quit, but I doubt many will quit with as great a legacy as Flux have given to World 1, providing it with - in my opinion - the only truly memorable war.

Everyone who has worked for them should feel proud.

To Timmyhill

In my brief period as Blackmail's co-player, I know we didn't always see eye to eye (which was entirely my fault, you were perfectly entitled to call me a gimp or whatever term you used - I forget) but I guess I simply felt somewhat inferior to your leadership skills after doing things my own way since August '09. Additionally, I know I, erm, sort of was slightly undignified to you when my attempted LRAG -ODA- merge resulted in many of -ODA-'s more prominent members joining Flux, but to this day I cannot fault them; who wouldn't want to work for such an inspired and dedicated leader? You are a credit to this game, good sir.

To LRAG and T4H

I am afraid that this news heralds a massive blow to your own survival chances, as when - and you must surely know it is a case of 'when' - W1N finish off what remains of Flux, you have sat back and lost another powerful ally.

All the best to everyone in Flux and for the future.

Kilroy

DeletedUser2918

cracking little vid Timmy. nice work.

some of the sentiments kind of stick in the throat seeing as i'm aware of a few conversations that aren't general knowledge. However in all its been a pleasure playing with you both and this is not the thread for churlish arguments. As chomps said the banters been good and you've played the game well. See ya.

DeletedUser6154

Real pity here guys - Timmy and I certainly didn't always see eye to eye and we've even had little spats but I have the utmost respect for the game you've played

Flux will be missed - be interesting to see W1N's next step though . . .

DeletedUser

Shame to see you go , you made some great forums posts .

I could feel the love for W1N in them .

Heart felt

DeletedUser

Shame to see you go , you made some great forums posts .

I could feel the love for W1N in them .

Heart felt

You see Sammy this is were Timmy and Chubbs are different to most that have quit and why I am truly sorry to see them go as there was some love there while most don't see the game for what it is and just turn to pure hatred Timmy and Chubbs did, forget the rest of what they did but just for that I respect them.

DeletedUser

I agree with you Chomper dude , nice guys who played a good game .

Cos thats all it is .

A game .

DeletedUser2961

Wow, I didn't see this coming. Ive had some good spats with some of you, but for the record, would like to say how much I respect and admire you all for your fighting spirit. Good luck in the real world. Awesome video too.

DeletedUser

There is an old saying "measure a man's stature by the power of his enemies". So those of us who enjoyed jousting with you, either across vills or here on the forums, are going to feel a little lessened, now. Your brilliantly dishonest campaign over the LRAG/AK/KA business gave me enormous pleasure in the same way that watching anything done remarkably well gives pleasure. I am more disappointed than relieved that we won't see the like again. Your absence will make UK1 a bit duller - but on the other hand I foresee interesting times ahead!

Good luck in whatever you do.

DeletedUser2574

Wow a massive shame to see you guys go, some of the best warriors i've seen on my time in uk1 & in TW altogether, outnumbered but always standing strong, all good things must eventually come to an end i guess, good luck with the future guys.

DeletedUser

Damn dudes, I wish I could have relocated up your way to have crossed swords.....but that was an impossible situation :(

I will miss your banter in the W1 chat.

Have fun in whatever you guys do next.