Fluxing Off!!!

DeletedUser6951

Sorry to see you go guys. Didn't agree with everything you did but there is no doubt you guys can play...

DeletedUser3063

damned shame to see you both go guys :( ... gonna miss fighting by your sides. wish you both the very best of luck in real life. cheers for all the help you've both given. sad loss for Flux. ill fight to the end as im sure the rest of Flux will.

DeletedUser5477

man, i thought flux were going to be the last to switch of the light in this world.
been a pleasure gentlemen, good luck and hopefully our paths will cross again at some point in the future

DeletedUser

As you were all so interested before.
I was Mjolln1r taking over for a month or two for the old owner. I WAS the baron so you didn't need to kick me out of the leaders chat BrianL :?

DeletedUser

And I was the old blackmail :)

Gotta hope if tim stays on the forums, me will miss him too much :(

t'was fun warring W1N but we all have our day and you guys will be missed!!

DeletedUser589

As you were all so interested before.
I was Mjolln1r taking over for a month or two for the old owner. I WAS the baron so you didn't need to kick me out of the leaders chat BrianL :?

You were kicked because you were being an idiot

I am, as you both all ready know, unconvinced and will only truely believe it when you both leave.
It has been a good fight and I know my members on the east are going to be having mixed emotions.

you both certainly left a mark on this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bye all - you have definitely proven yourselves and it is nice to see you retain your dignities in defeat.

I liked the way you have stuck in there, standing up for your morals and views, fighting back and making a good attempt at rallying support but I think you knew from the outset it was not likely to work as well.

See you around.

DeletedUser

Nice vid once again Timmy.

Sorry to see you go mate. You've always provided some colour to TW.

All the best, mate.

DeletedUser

Epic video, you guys were a credit to World 1 its a sad day to see any good player leave a world. Let us hope many more can put up the good fight when the time comes.

/Salute

DeletedUser

nice video
its a sad day for tw, you both will be missed. you guys showed the world that isnt needed a huge tribe to survive.
timmy, i already told you how much i like the sentence in your profile, and indeed you set your goals very high, and you didnt fail at all.
congratulations for the both of you, and i wish you the best!

DeletedUser

bye chubbs

I always had a little problem with Timmyhill because I believed he contributed to the downfall of CHE!!!
But that is politics and that is what this game is half about.

The other half of the game is dodging, sniping and basically fighting with skill - chubbs was a brilliant opponent and I am sad to see him go.

It is testament to Flux skills that they sat as an enemy within W1N borders for so long.

Granitic

DeletedUser

Sad Sad Day one of the last Honourable tribes left a great loss to UK 1

DeletedUser6164

Both Timmy and Chubbs have had the odd incoming from me and we have sparred on the chats and forums, but at no stage have we been filled with hate or animosity we fought its a War game. I will miss them. I feel we were entering a stage of the war where it was only going to one way, praise to Timmy and Chubbs for holding us off so long, no previous tribe has done as well (ORC included) but please bear in mind W1N are fighting a lot of Tribes on a lot of fronts and at no time was it W1N against FLUX, it was a section of W1N who were also fighting both AK, ORC and FPB as well that were arrayed against them but they (FLUX) were a tough nut to crack. You have had personal mails from me lads, thanks for your kind words in reply and I hope to see you both again on another world. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7092

What a belter Timmy, cracking video. Had a great time when we were briefly allies. You i certainly hold you & chubbs in the highest regard.

Give me a shout on skype for a bit crack if you join another world mate

DeletedUser

Sad day yes , even more so i never had the pleasure of knowing any of you guys personally or working along side you .
I understand you guys ran a pretty amazing tribe and hope you have passed on some of your knowlege to the next generation of players who will strive to play as good as you did .
Good Luck
Stomper

ps . Excellent goodbye Video