Freak Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Chic - Le Freak

Aaahh Freak out!
Le Freak, C'est Chic
Freak out!

Have you heard about the new play craze?
Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazed
Big fun to be had by everyone
It's up to you, It surely can be done
Young and old are doing it, I'm told
Just one try, and you too will be sold
It's called Le Freak! They're doing it night and day
Allow us, we'll show you the way

Aaahh Freak out!
Le Freak, C'est Chic
Freak out!

All that pressure got you down
Has your heads spinning all around
Feel the rhythm, check the ride
Come on along and have a real good time
Like the days of stopping at the Savoy
Now we freak, oh what a joy
Just come on down, two fifty four
Find a spot out on the floor

Now Freak!
I said Freak!
Now Freak!

Side 1:
Tribes: Jungle
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Freaks
Players:

Timeframe: 29/11/2009 00:00:00 to 07/12/2009 02:00:18

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,627
Side 2: 6,593
Difference: 27,034

image.php
ughzq.png
90173245.png

anotherv.jpg
anotherv.jpg

anotherm.jpg

anotheranother.png

Use your imagination, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/Endorsed.

Goodluck Freaks and all the little tribes that are still willing to support them. :)

DeletedUser

Very nice PnP, very nice indeed. Happy hunting ladies and gentleman.

DeletedUser

Well, Tom gave me more juicy tidbits from an earlier conversation I forgot about... Edited into original post, but here they are also:

anotherv.jpg
anotherv.jpg

anotherm.jpg

anotheranother.png

DeletedUser

Unless I'm interpreting this wrong, aren't the leaders of Freaks agreeing to selling out over 3/4's of their member list? How in gods name did this tribe get to rank 3 in the world? I'm lost for words tbh.

DeletedUser

Unless I'm interpreting this wrong, aren't the leaders of Freaks agreeing to selling out over 3/4's of their member list? How in gods name did this tribe get to rank 3 in the world? I'm lost for words tbh.

how on earth are you still posting here would've been a better question predator :icon_rolleyes:

but indeed its a shame how low freaks seem to have fallen :lol:

DeletedUser

how on earth are you still posting here would've been a better question predator :icon_rolleyes:

Why shouldnt he be posting, anyway he is correct in his statements:icon_neutral: Being an a hole with provocation is fine but just blurting it out makes you worse than him:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Why shouldnt he be posting, anyway he is correct in his statements:icon_neutral: Being an a hole with provocation is fine but just blurting it out makes you worse than him:icon_redface:

he doesn't have any ground to talk about freaks leadership when he dumped the "premade" he was leading because rumble were after him

DeletedUser

he doesn't have any ground to talk about freaks leadership when he dumped the "premade" he was leading because rumble were after him

Hypocrisy is not paramount to falsehood; and it is very debatable as to which action is worse. Silencing an opinion you don't like serves no-one if it is done through any method other than logical discourse.

DeletedUser

Last I checked, regardless of how hypocritical you are, you still have a right to post. Quite frankly, I don't care who posts. Any post is better than no post, even a post coated in falsehood or hypocrisy. The way I see it is there have been a great many people attempting to join the community's forums, but have been battered down by others shortly thereafter. Let's get a forum community to choke before going around choking it eh?

Yes Metal Duck, you're interpreting it fairly accurately. There are other dirty things Freaks' leadership have partaken in attempting to batter back the neverending errr "hordes" of Jungle Dwellers, but I don't care to share my information or sources, so therefore I won't share evidence of it all just yet. You can take my word for it, or you can not. Choice is whatever you wish, I don't particularly care either way. We'll see just how truthful my sources are come 8:00 ST... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

whatever floats your boat this isn't logical context this are politics and a guy with MD's past can't talk anything about leaders no matter how true his statments are

/end rant

DeletedUser

whatever floats your boat this isn't logical context this are politics
Unfortunately politics aren't logical, your posts most certainly fit that bill: however fortunately for me the rules back me in this instance bullying someone off the forums is against the rules, and trolling people bringing up things which have no place in here in order to tell them to go away is most certainly against the rules, and even if it was not it is improper show at least an iota of manners perhaps?

and a guy with MD's past can't talk anything about leaders no matter how true his statements are
Yet his posts at least here are much more logical and thought out than yours, shall I now bar you from posting anything about opinion because you clearly failed to grasp the fact that these forums are for everyone? Yes no maybe? I would personally like it if I didnt have to argue strategy with people who cant crack the top 2000, but their lack of ability and actions does not mute their ability to voice their opinions, and even so they can, and will raise correct points even against someone who is always a top player. If anyone looks ignorant here and undeserving of the moral high ground it would be you

/end rant

Awww no more rant? Personally I am a proponent of freedom of speech, now this isn't a rant but I could make one if you really think that you have the right to silence him still?

DeletedUser

key word being character which you obviously fail to grasp and therefore i cba arguing with you, maybe some other day when you decide to use your brain.
yes maybe i did use a bad wording but MD still is a person who is no better leader than those of freaks. im gmt enjoy talking to my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.