Funny attacks and successful defenses

DeletedUser

I thought i would post, due to this being named successful defenses:

Thankfully morale is on my side however im getting bored of building cats 24/7 from 4 lvl 15 workshops.

I have copious ammounts of mail asking me to be a moral basher for certain individuals. The answer is clearly NO THANKS!

I could currently sit back and absorb nukes with minimal losses. Unfortunately I like to play offense and it will only be a matter of time before i attempt to turn.

My OD speaks for itself. I would rather it was ODA than ODD but we have to deal with whatever circumstances are put in front of us.

I realise certain players may be slightly annoyed by me posting the results on the pnp. Names will be hidden to ensure i refrain from immediate death but im sure those involved will know exactly who you are.

The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

rabe_grau.png

klee.png
22.5% Morale: 100%

Attacker:
Village:Anonymous
Losses: 0 0 6000 0 0 3000 200 0 0 0 0 0

The defender has won

-23.1%
rabe.png

klee_grau.png
Morale: 100%

Attacker:
Village:Anonymous

Losses: 0 0 6000 0 0 2967 200 0 219 0 0 1

There are plenty more but you get the jist of my posting.

Before you all reply with support for the attacker - This is purely my own defense and there are plenty more reports.

Thumbs up to my opponents - The constant attacks have stopped me from progressing. My nobles are constantly dodging.

Anyway - The little people grow thorns - Check your equipment is sharp enough before attacking!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

Attacker: davidandrewkell
Village: Lindisfarne Place (542|414) K45

Quantity: 1100 750 1875 0 499 679 0 0 156 0 1 0
Losses: 1100 750 1875 0 499 679 0 0 156 0 1 0

enzymes new recruits are sick!

DeletedUser4587

Subject Blaiseoo (Blaiseoos village) attacks .Net (397|713)
Sent Oct 27,2009 10:12
The attacker has won

20.4%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: Blaiseoo
Village: Blaiseoos village (395|709) K73

Quantity: 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

Defender: Mr TW
Village: .Net (397|713) K73

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 0/0

lvl 10 wall ftw <3

DeletedUser

with that sad of a wall you would've done better by dodging

True, but seeing as it's been down for the past couple of days, and farm being catted to Level 1, I couldn't rebuild it to anything higher than what it was in the timespace.

I had been dodging the incommings for about... a week now, so, this was my fight back, and yes, those are all their troops.

None of our tribes troops were lost though, i had a 12eally special helper...

DeletedUser

not the worst of attacks but still think it is worth a place in here

nuke

i have about 15-20 of the same reports lying about
guess that explains the good farming

DeletedUser3227

i would be building a ship load of spears my friend, seems the "player of the year" has never heard of rams? thats hell funny, still 5k lc o_0

DeletedUser

i would be building a ship load of spears my friend, seems the "player of the year" has never heard of rams? thats hell funny, still 5k lc o_0

Max, we're just annoyed. Falcs family urged MilanaliM to take us out. Heights!

- Vic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

just think of it as free odd, nukes like that are easy to take out, spears are the cheapest and quickest to build, as soon as he loses a couple of his lc nukes, im sure he will notice that his growth will slow down drematicly. he will stop. do you guys have any scout reports from his vills? would be interesting to see if he just builds lc across the board, if so, free vills up for grabs.

DeletedUser

just think of it as free odd, nukes like that are easy to take out, spears are the cheapest and quickest to build, as soon as he loses a couple of his lc nukes, im sure he will notice that his growth will slow down drematicly. he will stop. do you guys have any scout reports from his vills? would be interesting to see if he just builds lc across the board, if so, free vills up for grabs.

Best person to ask i believe is Crisis Core.

(me personally, im tempted to Noble train all the way up there and Build up a village to noble Milla down. if he does build LC nukes across the board then im leaving, so if you excuse me chaps, i gotta train to catch)

DeletedUser

since he give up straight after he realised i could dodge i will be clearing instead of defending once falcs are gone :lol: