Funny attacks and successful defenses

DeletedUser

Is that not how your supposed to make troops in your villages :O

Thats how all mine are set out:icon_redface:

DeletedUser5475

LOL :lol:

any guesses as to which weapon he used? let's guess the troop he has the most of...oh wait....that's a tie between spears, swords, axes and archers :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Two spare nobles? I'd have defo used them in the first attack, Totally unstoppable then. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5421

by any chance were there 4 of these? and did you lose a different village around the same time.

i would look but i cannot be bothered to check the stats. if so thats a perfectly reasonable ghost train.

DeletedUser5244

For the first time in my 3 years of playing Tw Something rather strange happened.....

Just killing off a few single nobles dotted about so i can make a train in another village....

but turns out i have a noble that refuses to die.

So, yea this happens ........

http://uk2.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/424f39fc684538b65814014758cfcbe1

Anyone ever had this before?

im guessing, 0 wall and because of the high luck?

i have, id say the walls yea, luck!? well possibly but not as much

DeletedUser

Two can play at this game.......:icon_eek:

http://uk2.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/23142d9d24e67801bd696a8fd632cc0a

Against a defensive troop count of nil!

ok. yeh that was a mistake. You also forgot to post the reports of the previous 2 attacks i landed on you which completely pwned you. :icon_redface:

Schoolboy error of not leaving enough troops at home to send with second noble which i didn't think i would originally need. And since i'm 14 i think i'm entitled to a schoolboy error from time to time.

BTW the train you sent at me recently had about a year between first and last noble *facepalms so hard I get a black eye*

DeletedUser

Seems you cant even suicide Cats off at TWM players' villages now days... :icon_rolleyes:

The attacker has won
Luck:___.-0.6%
Morale:a.100%

Attacker:__Jaigosian
Village:___rA - 029 Jaigosian (650|413) K46

Units:______
p1_1.jpg

Quantity:/._-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r__50___-r0_-r_-r0_-r
Losses:__a_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r5_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r
Defender:/rSeeJay
Village:___rTWM (659|341) K36

Units:______
p1_1.jpg

Quantity:/._-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r
Losses:__a_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r_-r0_-r

Haul:___
holz.png
0__
lehm.png
0__
eisen.png
0___

Damage by catapults: The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level20 to level17

Opponents defeated - points:
Attacker:__0
Defender:/r50

Created using Mytwstats reports converter

Maybe some stacking might be in order...?
Just a suggestion?

DeletedUser

looks like they dodged tbf jai

i would be surprised getting no haul without the defender meaning to do it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

looks like they dodged tbf jai

i would be surprised getting no haul without the defender meaning to do it :icon_razz:

Next time ill send a pure LC nuke with 1 ram, lol.
Bring some thousands of ressies home. :)