Funny Ingame messages

DeletedUser6960

A mail my tribemate recieved, i found it quite amusing

BedBraker today at 18:25
I see i have an incoming attack ordered by you"""Please for christ sake dont make it a p*ssy scout attack""send in your propper full attack troops and fight me toe 2 toe you pun*anni boy""I made a mockery of your s*it house tribe last time and i`ll do it again you fool of a boy Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa"""Just as for a report ifyou want to see what iv got in my vill and i will happily mail you one over to save you the time of sending scouts noseyin and more time for REAL battle! Anyway scout attack or real attack IM STAYIN PUT A FIGHTING YOU LIKE A REAL SOLDIER`NOT DODGING LIKE YOU WEAK UNDER CONFIDENT KEY BOARD WARRIORS WOULD! I can picture you set of t*rds in real life tryin to deal with a real war AAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D What a sight eh! Dont know your a*se`s from you elbow`s""""Your tribe is a laffin stock mate""everyones been talkin bout you lot round hear to me as iv made so so many alliances and friends"""The LOL tacticks are the talk of this world"""The way you & your tribe opporate is that of kids in the play ground swapping football stickers hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa :D Your tribes good for a laff tho i suppose. Fight me on the hills as i chop & devoure your children and ransack your women""i`ll save your mother and syphlitic wife till last so you can watch me and my men do our thing and dish out the good lovin""Im going to save your greesed up r*ng for my dog later""he needs a new b*tch :) All the very best from your good friend Gunnar.

Dwayne Dibbley today at 18:29
I think i have a friend :)

This message has been forwarded by Dwayne Dibbley.

DeletedUser10869

"ransack your women"

am thinking he has missed the point of what the vikings were all about

whats he going to do steal my sandwich and have his wicked way with my jewelry :icon_eek:

tsk tsk

DeletedUser

I think I'm going to have to mail him and take the piss out of his life.

DeletedUser8782

Juke Airlines today at 19:47
we're going for top war rank, if you wouldnt mind disbanding, you can reform immediately.

i personally find it funny how a top10 tribe is trying to get top of the war rankings.

DeletedUser

:lol: especially when they come begging for diplomacy when we rim one of their members..... plus the fact they had him leave and rejoin to save stats too :lol: oh glen me old pal you'll just have to join us to rub it in even more :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Now then..........yup we're having a laugh declaring on everyone, and why not lol

I wouldnt say begging for diplomacy, but hey, if thats how you take it, thats fine. BTW, Garleeda left of his own volition, what can ya do...........reinvite him lol

Whether GOM survives in K55 doesnt matter, we'll restart in a quiet corner somewhere, rebuild, and come back. Not the end of the world is it lol

But we will fight, we will try..........ask Chrisrow1 (fat lemon) how he enjoyed his lemonade lol

Honestly, its just a game, you kids take it too seriously.......we're enjoying it, having a laugh at your expense lol.

we're old men.......we don't care lol.

DeletedUser

i personally find it funny how a top10 tribe is trying to get top of the war rankings.

Lol surprising how many just restart...........I was bored one night, so started declaring on little tribes, quickest victory.........15 seconds lol

Lighten up, its only a game lol

DeletedUser

Honestly, its just a game, you kids take it too seriously.......we're enjoying it, having a laugh at your expense lol.

we're old men.......we don't care lol.

Having seen Garleeda's profile I think he's possibly viewing things slightly more than just a game.

No harm I had fun the last few days. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having seen Garleeda's profile I think he's possibly viewing things slightly more than just a game.

No harm I had fun the last few days. :icon_wink:

Yes, he does seem a tad upset lol.... But then, he's only young.