Future Top 20

• Thread starter Alpha And Omega
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1 Smile? iHate 673 - #1 all the way ;)
2 herbadoor Gack! 605 - dont know.
3 Master Betty iHate 590 - noble stympygnome :)
4 E=MC2? CODE 575 who r u?
5 stympygnome -X- 575 - seen a report of ur troops. all def wont last long.
6 cracker50 IG 563 racist
7 fonek80 Virtus 548 noob
8 Cardinal cin R_O_T 547 noob
9 mggege R_O_T 546 noob
10 goat666 MH 539 noob
11 Rustog NorthA 530 noob
12 JonCass Con 527 noob
13 Pelzer G.G 523 noob
14 Necrosjef iHate 522 hes iHate :)
15 Ka300m MH 520 noob
16 RainySpell RPS~E 515 noob
17 Aston8 G.G 513 noob
18 Vera Causa 511 noob
19 Rothermere MAD! 511 noob
20 Alastor -CH- 508 noob

if i put 'noob' next to u its cus i dont kno who u r so idc :)

~Grant/nMe... n@me?

Eh mmh that's not at all bias then :p

Also noob eek, neither of us have ever been called that before :lol: well we will try to live up to that :icon_razz:

Seriously though, top 20 players this early waste of a post no ?

DeletedUser

1 Smile? iHate 673 - #1 all the way ;)
2 herbadoor Gack! 605 - dont know.
3 Master Betty iHate 590 - noble stympygnome :)
4 E=MC2? CODE 575 who r u?
5 stympygnome -X- 575 - seen a report of ur troops. all def wont last long.
6 cracker50 IG 563 racist
7 fonek80 Virtus 548 noob
8 Cardinal cin R_O_T 547 noob
9 mggege R_O_T 546 noob
10 goat666 MH 539 noob
11 Rustog NorthA 530 noob
12 JonCass Con 527 noob
13 Pelzer G.G 523 noob
14 Necrosjef iHate 522 hes iHate :)
15 Ka300m MH 520 noob
16 RainySpell RPS~E 515 noob
17 Aston8 G.G 513 noob
18 Vera Causa 511 noob
19 Rothermere MAD! 511 noob
20 Alastor -CH- 508 noob

if i put 'noob' next to u its cus i dont kno who u r so idc :)

~Grant/nMe... n@me?

lol we introduced ourself earlier... yet no visible connection to other worlds and we won't tell you those ;) at least mine who are not on uk... (I'm German)

DeletedUser

lol we introduced ourself earlier... yet no visible connection to other worlds and we won't tell you those ;) at least mine who are not on uk... (I'm German)

I don't rly care who you're :) all I know is that I'm a higher rank than you lulz :lol:

149 pts infront of rank2 now...

DeletedUser

lol back to topic... If Smile? continues this growth and isn't only pointwhoring but has a decent amount of troops I can't see anyone stoping him atm... but let's wait. Hoang was nobled on uk3 as well...

DeletedUser

lol back to topic... If Smile? continues this growth and isn't only pointwhoring but has a decent amount of troops I can't see anyone stoping him atm... but let's wait. Hoang was nobled on uk3 as well...

Hmmm. That basically failed upon the failness of your fail. (That make sense?) Smile? could possibly take out every other player in K44, with minimal loss/ no more than 2-3 villages lost, at a later stage when they have begun nobling.
The amount of troops they have shall be at least 100 LC imo.
I think you should build them spears up matey :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

lol on Hoang there was a mass attack... I don't think Smile? has the troops to take all players in K44 if they attack him at once lol. And I'm not K44 so no reason for spears yet^^

DeletedUser

I was thinking anyone with less then say, 250 LC and in the top 20 is playing poorly.

I think it's a tad sweeping to say that having less than 250 LC is playing poorly.

This world is resource scarce and competition is plentiful. Build up those pits, train axemen and create farms. You don't need 250 LC to keep locally situated farms empty.

You woke The Scarecrow. Don't do it again.

Scarecrow.

DeletedUser

The best should have around 400 LC by now.

Nope, you need way more to keep you farming area dry, unless your local farms are in your 9x9 only.

If the best should have 400+ LC, then im guessing this world is low quality. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The best should have around 400 LC by now.

Nope, you need way more to keep you farming area dry, unless your local farms are in your 9x9 only.

I agree with this between 350 and 400 lc for the top ten, and 250- 350lc for the 10 to 20 ranks, if you have less than this you are a point whore noobcake. LC = win :icon_biggrin:

Also MORE people please buy my god damn clay :icon_sad:

Edit:

If the best should have 400+ LC, then im guessing this world is low quality. :icon_wink:

Yep more is better and no doubt some peeps will have way way more than 400lc, wouldn't be too shocked if one or 2 had 500 to 600 lc at this stage. But being a great start up player isn't the be all and end all merit of a top 20 player.

Just my opinion is all, also buy MY CLAY ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3125

Not really, the highest ranked ones do not have the most LC right now (probably with the exception of Smile?). You need high stables for good amount of LC and it builds slowly and doesn't give many points, HQ rushing and higher rax is what makes you the top shark at the moment imo.
High stables gives you a place in top 20, but that's nothing.

Yep more is better and no doubt some peeps will have way way more than 400lc, wouldn't be too shocked if one or 2 had 500 to 600 lc at this stage.
500? Sure if he had a good BP area. 600? I doubt in that. No wait, i'm 100% sure that no one has 600 LC atm.
Quality of the world has little to do with it.

Where else would local farms be? In the next k? On the far side of the world?

The clue is in the word "local".
Your 3x3 then?
'Local' is your (planned) farming area during pre-noble stage.
Now go away.

DeletedUser

Not really, the highest ranked ones do not have the most LC right now (probably with the exception of Smile?). You need high stables for good amount of LC and it builds slowly and doesn't give many points, HQ rushing and higher rax is what makes you the top shark at the moment imo.
High stables gives you a place in top 20, but that's nothing.

500? Sure if he had a good BP area. 600? I doubt in that. No wait, i'm 100% sure that no one has 600 LC atm.
Quality of the world has little to do with it.

Your 3x3 then?
'Local' is your (planned) farming area during pre-noble stage.
Now go away.

im 110% sure someone does have over 600lc