FWatership Down

DeletedUser

The Bunnies Go Ape and get FW

Watership down, you have read the book, seen the film, now bow down to the cast!

Side 1:
Tribes: F.P.B
Side 2:
Tribes: *FW*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 495
Side 2: 209
Difference: 286

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 8
Difference: 62

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,018,143
Side 2: 978,953
Difference: 3,039,190

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 561,322
Side 2: 69,536
Difference: 491,786

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done Bunnies (Y)

Although I heard that *FW* don't really fight back and are turtles it's still nice to see 70 conquers against an enemy in a week =D

DeletedUser

Forgot the FW family members

Side 1:
Tribes: F.P.B
Side 2:
Tribes: *FW*, FW*3 L

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 484
Side 2: 248
Difference: 236

chart

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 8
Difference: 98

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,939,301
Side 2: 1,190,427
Difference: 2,748,874

chart

Side 1: 803,762
Side 2: 69,536
Difference: 734,226

chart

DeletedUser

Dude you also forgot add *WW* into that aswell :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Less cred for it - they're being hit by T4H aswell.. seems you stats just got a bit watered down :L

DeletedUser

We are getting hit by W1N , IWL and UDOG

removes the water and adds some Vodka

DeletedUser6944

We are getting hit by W1N , IWL and UDOG

removes the water and adds some Vodka

lol, we are?
im not geting hit :p
i spend the days looking for the signs of an approaching W1N army yet none approach,

despite being in a K dominated by them, i must be a real eye sore

Tribe ranking for the continent 46

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 W1N 9,95 Mio. 948
2 UDog 2,98 Mio. 304
3 F.P.B 615.584 62
4 DoUd 437.821 44

Player ranking for the continent 46

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 dandare W1N 3,58 Mio. 331 494
2 ethansdad W1N 1,79 Mio. 182 254
3 Permador UDog 1,37 Mio. 139 371
4 Roch2001 W1N 1,33 Mio. 122 504
5 twizard W1N 1,29 Mio. 129 163
6 rigs W1N 867.561 76 364
7 gwaxman UDog 706.818 72 167
8 The Templars F.P.B 605.051 60 368
9 granitic W1N 561.893 55 462
10 Reverend Revelry UDog 410.936 41 397
11 tau12 DoUd 395.632 39 137
12 Alastor UDog 310.192 33 129
13 Kyorard W1N 272.524 28 326
14 Palerose W1N 232.008 23 27
15 bringbackbuck UDog 163.000 17 186

60 villages held by me including numerous villages taken from the (cough cough) mighty W1N and also their rottweilers UDog
the 2 other villages in k46 owned by FPB are held by loyal friends who made the journey to the K to help keep me occupied after the sheer boredom i suffered.

Surely they (W1N and UDog) could not have heard of The Templars fearsome reputation of having unbreakable walls and legends of the mass graves of his enemies :p
Entire armies one after the other have just dissapeared at the foot of the great Templar defences. His troops are the best, equipped with the best and with eyes in the back of their heads, in each of their 4 arms they wield sword or battleaxe (who needs a shield?) and each man stands 10ft tall. These are the beasts that Templar commands lol

Legends are legends guys. At least try, 200 incoming will not break me, every single attack sent by Roch at the time of your mass attack on me was poor fakes landing over 3 days.
1000 should do the trick.

you guys should be able to amass 600 nukes against me from K46 alone

im very dissappointed to be honest :p

DeletedUser

I bow down to the great Templars

but serious anything FW are taking we are taking the same if not more differance is we are a tribe that fights not a tribe that fails

DeletedUser589

lol, we are?
im not geting hit :p
i spend the days looking for the signs of an approaching W1N army yet none approach,

despite being in a K dominated by them, i must be a real eye sore

Tribe ranking for the continent 46

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 W1N 9,95 Mio. 948
2 UDog 2,98 Mio. 304
3 F.P.B 615.584 62
4 DoUd 437.821 44

Player ranking for the continent 46

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 dandare W1N 3,58 Mio. 331 494
2 ethansdad W1N 1,79 Mio. 182 254
3 Permador UDog 1,37 Mio. 139 371
4 Roch2001 W1N 1,33 Mio. 122 504
5 twizard W1N 1,29 Mio. 129 163
6 rigs W1N 867.561 76 364
7 gwaxman UDog 706.818 72 167
8 The Templars F.P.B 605.051 60 368
9 granitic W1N 561.893 55 462
10 Reverend Revelry UDog 410.936 41 397
11 tau12 DoUd 395.632 39 137
12 Alastor UDog 310.192 33 129
13 Kyorard W1N 272.524 28 326
14 Palerose W1N 232.008 23 27
15 bringbackbuck UDog 163.000 17 186

60 villages held by me including numerous villages taken from the (cough cough) mighty W1N and also their rottweilers UDog
the 2 other villages in k46 owned by FPB are held by loyal friends who made the journey to the K to help keep me occupied after the sheer boredom i suffered.

Surely they (W1N and UDog) could not have heard of The Templars fearsome reputation of having unbreakable walls and legends of the mass graves of his enemies :p
Entire armies one after the other have just dissapeared at the foot of the great Templar defences. His troops are the best, equipped with the best and with eyes in the back of their heads, in each of their 4 arms they wield sword or battleaxe (who needs a shield?) and each man stands 10ft tall. These are the beasts that Templar commands lol

Legends are legends guys. At least try, 200 incoming will not break me, every single attack sent by Roch at the time of your mass attack on me was poor fakes landing over 3 days.
1000 should do the trick.

you guys should be able to amass 600 nukes against me from K46 alone

im very dissappointed to be honest :p

WOW! Ego trip much?
Yes you are so mighty and powerful . . . :icon_rolleyes: You are the biggest threat to our tribe stability as we know it . . .

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Side 2:
Players: The Templars

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

In the last month you have terrorised W1N to the point you demand my personal full attention, if only one of our mass ops could break you, but you are too strong :icon_rolleyes:

My point is this, when you become an actual problem for us, we will decide to attack you. Until then you are fine where you are.

Good day

DeletedUser6944

i was actually being sarcastic. I never said i was mighty or powerful, merely god knows what rumours you have heard to save me from attack (perhaps my personal hygiene?).
i never did say i was a threat to W1N merely why do you leave 600k of points out of W1N control in k46. All those blue dots and then horrible me in the middle of you all..... red and nasty plus i bite lol

i have no problem tieing down your defence troops, ask your players who have their villages around me stacked,
Til you decide to take my little self out of your K, i will continue to randomly (and pointlessly) nuke W1N and UDog villages, given opportunity i will even go for the odd noble here and there with my limited skill

I am hardly a threat to the players of W1N, i am but a pure noob at heart :p

i shall leave you with some stats of my own

Side 1:
Players: The Templars
Side 2:
Tribes: W1N

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 2
Difference: 21

Side 1: 222,838
Side 2: 19,828
Difference: 203,010

and those 2 conquers against me i did take off you. in effect i am ahead and am waiting patiently for you to take your property back :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would like to see what FW has to say on this
we have had the F.P.B on here we have even had the Duke of the biggest tribe on W1 here
so hows bout we here from the FW Duke or even a Baroness who may or may not like the F.P.B

anyone in FW have anything to say at all!!!

DeletedUser

I would like to see what FW has to say on this
we have had the F.P.B on here we have even had the Duke of the biggest tribe on W1 here
so hows bout we here from the FW Duke or even a Baroness who may or may not like the F.P.B

anyone in FW have anything to say at all!!!

Not much point really, unless, anyone here speaks turtle?

DeletedUser2918

yes templars....cos your original post did seem to be dripping with irony To be honest i missed that aspect.

you seem to be pointing your argument at K46 against w1n. You are a good player. No-one on our side doubts that. And no-one on our side i dont recall has ever said anything against you. Yes you have a presence in K46...which is stacked by your presence in your other safe K's. This is why our players arent stupid and why you are only rank 50 on ODD. I think you'll find the players that w1n are actually serious about are ranked in ODD a lot higher than you.

I guess it may rankle but w1n as a tribe are not 'serious' about you. You haven't come up in conversation. TBH i'm on the council and this is the first i've heard of you. I know a lot of people like to match themselves against us as some kind of proof about their 'uber eliteness' and how long they can survive...but really... come on....having to boast about being rank 9 in a K we own is a little poor. Damn - i'm rank 11 in a K i only started going into about 3 weeks ago!!!! If i ever achieve top 5 then i'll have something to brag about!!! (just for stats sake a couple of colleagues are ranks 1, 5 and 8 in a previously 98% TR dominated K)

When you get into the top10 ODD then you can say you've faced at least a part of w1n. You're rank 50....you've probably faced about 5 players. And when in 6 months time w1n are on the doorstep of your other villages and it's you that have to spread defence out to an isolated K when your other villages are also under attack then lets revisit this convo.

but hey - many thanks for posting. As i've said many other times i love seeing more people on here!!!

DeletedUser6944

i have a nuke heavy cluster deep inside your territory. The purpose of this cluster is not to win the war for FPB. But to cause as many problems behind your lines as possible whilst my more ''serious colleagues'' prepare their own lines and nuke villages
if 6 months is the time i have before you come for me, then i will use it wisely.

and like i said lol
i have not faced W1N, properly (why do you guys keep saying that?) but welcome the opportunity to do so,

on another note, we wont be playing this game for the next 2 years will we?
thats kind of a big commitment ( if we got paid for TW, life would be bliss)

Have to add.....i was not bragging about being ''rank 8'' on k46, i was just pointing out that i stand alongside you in that K despite being surrounded by W1N and your allies UDog. With a sizeable chunk of real estate.

DeletedUser

i have a nuke heavy cluster deep inside your territory. The purpose of this cluster is not to win the war for FPB. But to cause as many problems behind your lines as possible whilst my more ''serious colleagues'' prepare their own lines and nuke villages
if 6 months is the time i have before you come for me, then i will use it wisely.

and like i said lol
i have not faced W1N, properly (why do you guys keep saying that?) but welcome the opportunity to do so,

on another note, we wont be playing this game for the next 2 years will we?
thats kind of a big commitment ( if we got paid for TW, life would be bliss)

Have to add.....i was not bragging about being ''rank 8'' on k46, i was just pointing out that i stand alongside you in that K despite being surrounded by W1N and your allies UDog. With a sizeable chunk of real estate.

your stupid. i'd be looking to make myself as small as possible by not attracting attention nor giving away information like "i has lots of nukez lolz"

DeletedUser6932

your stupid. i'd be looking to make myself as small as possible by not attracting attention nor giving away information like "i has lots of nukez lolz"

Did you not get banned for comments like this in the past??

DeletedUser6944

really? is that so? lol
i've nuked W1N and UDog so many times from the same nuke vills. Over and over again, they know the location of my nukes if they bothered to keep the reports.

you do the hiding im up for some war :p

p.s Don't jump in without knowing the facts,