FWatership Down

DeletedUser

really? is that so? lol
i've nuked W1N and UDog so many times from the same nuke vills. Over and over again, they know the location of my nukes if they bothered to keep the reports.

you do the hiding im up for some war :p

p.s Don't jump in without knowing the facts,

Fact is your surrounded and if they were to attack you, you'd be finished in a week.

I'd be looking to moving away, rather than stay.

DeletedUser6944

Fact is your surrounded and if they were to attack you, you'd be finished in a week.

I'd be looking to moving away, rather than stay.

And yet ive been here longer than 6months in k46
stop barking for your masters,
i dont want to go round and round in the public forum with this. You say i would be finished in a week?

Ask your friends in W1N how long they tried to penetrate my defence,
futhermore i will disregard any future pathetic post you put up in support of your gods lol
questioning my statements.
i have thrown down the glove, i want to see W1N pick it up
not clamju

DeletedUser

i dont want to go round and round in the public forum with this. You say i would be finished in a week?

futhermore i will disregard any future pathetic post you put up in support of your gods lol
not clamju

Thanks for the giggles, give me more by W1N pwning you

:lol:

DeletedUser6496

....... And just like in Watership down , the bunny rabbits die at the end, or get myxomotosis , or get mange, or overdose on carrots, or something. But in this episode they get thumped by Penguins

Side 1:
Tribes: IWL
Side 2:
Tribes: F.P.B
Timeframe: Last 3 months
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 167
Side 2: 29
Difference: 138
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,483,337
Side 2: 228,619
Difference: 1,254,718
chart

Not quite Bright Eyes, Burning Like Fire.

Art Gunfunkel would be most displeased.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7596

We will see how that looks in another 3 months now you arn't fighting a handful of semi-active players against your entire tribe. 4 seperate warfronts takes its toll unfortunatly. Not that its easy to fight a tribe with so many villages in such a small space.

Overall we are pretty happy with our tribal performance in our many wars over the last month:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: IWL, W1N, UDog, *FW*, *WW*, FW*3 L, G.G

Side 1: 535
Side 2: 174
Difference: 361

chart

Add to that two players have jumped into the top 5 ODA (Doozy at number 2 & Templars at number 5)

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. well lol all i can say is this..

Side 1:
Tribes: *FW*
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 162
Side 2: 140
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,032,142
Side 2: 1,121,465
Difference: 89,323

chart

Side 1: 85,504
Side 2: 25,831
Difference: 59,673

chart

The first of many battles... 13 rabbit warrens in 48 hours, with Kide loosing the majority of them?

Or how funny it is that you guys went crawling to Riffs for support? Thought you'd split the family and break us? Funny that we are supposed to be falling apart but sorry carrot brains that ain't happening! lol Funny cos the more we noble Riffs up the more support dies in your vills.. The more support dies in your vills, the more slices of rabbit pie we ALL get to eat..

Btw, i could do with a new fur coat..

See you on the battleground with pleasure..

DeletedUser

The first of many battles... 13 rabbit warrens in 48 hours, with Kide loosing the majority of them?

Or how funny it is that you guys went crawling to Riffs for support? Thought you'd split the family and break us? Funny that we are supposed to be falling apart but sorry carrot brains that ain't happening! lol Funny cos the more we noble Riffs up the more support dies in your vills.. The more support dies in your vills, the more slices of rabbit pie we ALL get to eat..

Btw, i could do with a new fur coat..

See you on the battleground with pleasure..

Hey, thats no way to speak to your ex-comrades. LOL

DeletedUser7596

Perhaps a more realistic set of stats would be to look at the conquers for the last month?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: *FW*, *WW*, FW*3 L

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 299
Side 2: 58
Difference: 241

chart

DeletedUser

Perhaps a more realistic set of stats would be to look at the conquers for the last month?
I'd have to agree 48hr stats are ok for showing how well an op worked or other similar things but monthly stats much better to show how a war is going.
Oh and just leaving your family out of the stats is just rude :)

DeletedUser8041

Well done F.P.B!!! :icon_razz:

i think mabye you should be quiet you traitor

also if F.P.B are so brilliant explain how i can take a village of XxjanelixX (recent) and komputaz (not so recent) and not get any incomings? i nearly took two atchally lol damned loyalty didn't get down enough though that was after about4 hours after xxjanelixx taking it and only had a hand ful of troops

DeletedUser7596

Maybe no-one wants to attack you because your morale bonus is about 50% to them....

DeletedUser8041

well i'll grow as fast as possible

i look forward to it...

DeletedUser

WELL DONE GUYS

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: *FW*, *WW*, FW*3 L

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 4
Difference: 68

chart

Side 1: 501,983
Side 2: 33,054
Difference: 468,929

chart

DeletedUser

not clamju

LOL, we have an insignificant person flexing there muscles and trying to taunt W1N in a forum that is nothing to do with us, says it all really and as you said somewhere else you quit before 2 years is up so we will leave you there to Rot then maybe :lol:

As for Clamju having loads of friends in W1N not to sure you follow the forums closely enough in others she has attacked us with her forked tongue I think your find she is just a serial flamer.

DeletedUser

From FW Forum

bhoytim today at 12:49 F.P.B Tactics

1. With the help of rogue academy dukes they managed to get our academy leaders on their side. This was done partially by telling them *FW* wouldnt attack them as *FW* had too many battles to fight. WRONG

2. Another cute trick they have up their sleeve is to offer players accounts in F.P.B in return for passwords to their original accounts. Some knee jerkers may take them up on this offer,,,,if so then only shows they have no backbone and are better suited being a rabbit.

Points to note
Two former Riffs players now have accounts in rabbits, these players are now sliggy and fearoffish.
It would also appear rabbits have control of the legionz and wanstead acounts and are using them to stack the sliggy and fearoffish vills in K87

3.Another ploy open to them now is to message players that they think are vulnerable with stories of diplomacy. Apparantly they cant mail me due to lack of trust on their part. AGAIN UTTER BULLSHIT Tactics so blatant and pathetic, even the blind could see through them

As we are at war with these Tits Any mail received from them should be passed on immediatley to the council for examination. Consorting with the enemy at any stage of the war is unadviseable.

So thought i would do one on FW here gos

FW tactics lose as many villages as possable to the enemy to lul them into a false sence of security

Hey FW your tactics are working

DeletedUser6496

You win some , you lose some.

Side 1:
Tribes: IWL
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last month
Side 1: 79
Side 2: 18
Difference: 61