G.F vs Virtus

• Thread starter DeletedUser6972
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6972

Hello all,

As there doesnt seem to be much chat from the G.F let me just say "yes we do exist"

Just wanted to say good luck to virtus in the upcoming battles, as I only see bad things about them let me just say they dont just noble barbs or inactive's or G.F at this stage (hello Jak).

We (as a tribe) are looking forward to the competition and hope that all your RAC refugee's (watch for flaming) dont drag you down too much.

unfortunately we will not be merging jai so you may have to actually put in some ground work to take us out.

I am sure the masses will be watching to see the outcome of our WAR, all the best

wullie

DeletedUser

pffffffffft

What RAC refugees? Aint no RAC refugees here. Theyre all out on breakdowns.

DeletedUser

Is this a declaration on Virtus, Juke?

Wullieb? Or are you just informing us about RAC/G.F fighting with Virtus? Don't worry about flaming, just do your job and flamers will shut up. :)

To begin with, why don't you put some stats on here?

I think this could be a nice fight, while virtus is dealing with Inactivity and some new enemies, this move may prove to be a good little fight.

- Vic

DeletedUser6972

Virtus have managed to pick up the pieces from a G.F attack,

RAC active members have joined virtus due to G.F attacking them even though they had the support of other tribes in the area.

But we have no sour grapes about it, but it seems virtus enjoy harbouring weak players. (apart from garyredmonds, good guy)

its still early days vic but I am sure that stats will come soon.

wullie

DeletedUser

If they are refugees, just send in a mail to Jai or Juke, I think they will co-ordinate with you if you can prove them to be refugees. :)

i.e. if you wish to sort it out the other way. :)

Will see how this war matures, wullie. :)

- Vic

DeletedUser3953

Virtus have managed to pick up the pieces from a G.F attack,

RAC active members have joined virtus due to G.F attacking them even though they had the support of other tribes in the area.

But we have no sour grapes about it, but it seems virtus enjoy harbouring weak players. (apart from garyredmonds, good guy)

its still early days vic but I am sure that stats will come soon.

wullie

The funny thing is your Leaders knew about the recruitment of the R~A~C players for over a month. I can post skype conversations if necessary, so the refugee label is entertaining. Good Luck to g.f.

DeletedUser

Not only did they know, they agreed to it.

As for war, yup tis a kind of war, the slow malingering festering kind.

DeletedUser

Best of Luck to both sides.

I am sure that it will be a tough campaign for both tribes. I only see one winner though but think it will be a long war.

My vague impressions of GF is that they will be stubborn to the end and their massively clustered areas will prove difficult for Virtus. However with the rersources, skills and planning at Virtus disposal they will surely produce an epic op that will open GF's eyes to the harsh reality that may lie ahead.

Should make for an interesting watch for outsiders.

DeletedUser

I have not heard much about you guy's (sorry but not playing much i live in a top 5 bubble) so had to look at some stats which don't look half bad. Does this mean you will be co-ordinating with other tribes (TWM)?

Good luck to both sides

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and to think all this could have been avoided, just by handing over the villages they nobled in K56. 4 villages! Yup 4! Madness.

DeletedUser

Blah, blah, blah...

You guys in G.F know what the real situation is.
If you'd like, i can copy over the skype convo's with your leaders?

Yes... im STILL in a bad mood, lol.

Anyway, yes unbelievably, this is yet ANOTHER tribe, who grows to a certain size and thinks they can take us out... :icon_rolleyes:

ALL the others have failed.

G.F wont be any different.

DeletedUser

2czx6xd.png

DeletedUser

That does not look promising does it? :lol:

Although if Moses could part the Red Sea, then perhaps ......

Lovely map foolish. Nicely added to the topic.

DeletedUser

"Sir, we appear to be surronded!"
"Excellent, now we can fire in all directions!"
- Said by a G.F guy

"Sir, we appear to outnumber the enemey!"
"Excellent, now we can bend them over and spank them"
- Said by a Virtus guy.

:icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.