G.F vs Virtus

• Thread starter DeletedUser6972
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4221

Can someone please post the final stats for virtus vs G.F, will be nice to compare with new stats in a few weeks time with the merger and everything

EDIT

my point for asking this is to see how much different the merger will effect this war now, i don't believe it is over

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think youre all missing the point here. Virtus is still alive, the war continues. You can claim victory as much as you like, but we're still here, as TEAM VIRTUS. This thread is not dead.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Virtus
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 358
Side 2: 74
Difference: 284

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,089,192
Side 2: 600,697
Difference: 2,488,495

chart

In memory of the ones who didnt stand the pressure of war and are not included in the stats as been booted by the legendary tribe of Virtus

lh2266
drizzlt
aikaramba
greco
pcrasplot
gawasch
tesstickle
clamjukiller
gary redmonds
ravenseye
jaseypoo
tribaljak

DeletedUser6972

I think youre all missing the point here. Virtus is still alive, the war continues. You can claim victory as much as you like, but we're still here, as TEAM VIRTUS. This thread is not dead.

This thread is G.F vs Virtus, if you wish to make a new thread then by all means go right ahead.

DeletedUser6972

who is us???? ROFL

Members Virtus » Virtus
Name Rank Points Villages
Juke Airlines 1 2.190.786 228
needtotinkle 2 65.074 7

DeletedUser

I agree with GF,on this one. The GF vs Virtus war is over,and GF were ahead by quite a large margin. Virtus is gone now (no matter how you want to spin it) so this round goes to GF.

This thread should be closed.

...coming soon- TEAM V vs GF

DeletedUser

Wullieb started the thread therefore it is up to him if he wants it closed or not. Message the admins and im sure they will do it for you.

G.F did beat Virtus so imo (and im sure many others) this thread is done and should be closed. Open a new one if TEAM now want to fight G.F.

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gentlemen.

after months of attack and counterattack we have a clear winner in the war GF v Virtus.

by a very clear margin the winner by a TKO is......

GF

congrats to all concerned. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The 'battle' has been won by G.F.............

The 'WAR' has just begun.............

This thread should now be closed.

DeletedUser

Due to the merge, new tribes would be involved, therefore this thread will be closed. Any material on this war that players should be relevant to this particular thread, can mail me with the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.