G.F vs Virtus

• Thread starter DeletedUser6972
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol, take a look around....this is pnp, not a masters degree. sory but taking everything or even a little of anything posted in this section of the forums makes you gullable imo..once you come to grip's with the term propaganda, you will lighten up a little. just my 5c worth.

absolutly agree +rep

DeletedUser7215

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Virtus
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 27
Difference: 39

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 1
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 413,316
Side 2: 221,107
Difference: 192,209

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 185,674
Side 2: 9,555
Difference: 176,119

chart

DeletedUser

Jaigosian sent us this mail .....................
Jaigosian today at 19:54
Hmm...
Hi guys.

I was at a boot-fair this sunday, looking 2nd hand buses to park in the gaps between the nobles of the trains being sent by G.F and picture of LaToya Jackson, before she was turned into the black version of Skeletor... :p

Trains like this:
Noble 10:42:41
Noble 10:42:44
Noble 10:42:45
Noble 10:42:49

Phew... Thats some mad skillz there!

Jiomia/Brüno wrote:
haha trians are many strong!
greek player break all time for speed!
8 secionds is me the king of the choo choo, Boy George R my idol!!!
i want to be like him when hav my 9 birthday!
Whitty and informative... Tooooo infomatvie if you ask me. :/

Anyway.
I found this strange clip.
Possible G.F rules and war conduct.

I believe its part of G.F's training video on how to fight against Virtus and what rules to follow.
Gelisva looks good though, i was expecting him to have a moustache and mono-brow and a 1970's haircut, like Manosdia has.

Anyway, its nice to see G.F are making such stylish vids.
Attacking offline/inactive players is tactics that TW players the world over would be proud of, lol.

Thanks guys.

Jaigosian.
** Looking for more buses as the G.F trains are getting worse..

Jaigosian had blocked me so i will answer here!!!
yes our trains arent good like yours.
but we took about 30 villages in 2 days from your tribe.......can you do the same????
impossible for you jaigosian !!!you cant take 3 and i ask from you to take 30 lol!!!!
GO virtus GO!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Attacking offline/inactive players is tactics that TW players the world over would be proud of, lol.*
Ok fair enough the inactive card gets used alot......too much but its still valid I guess

But claiming they use bad tactics of attacking offline players aswell. :icon_confused: How are they supposed to know if there offline or not?

DeletedUser

i thought he said the inactives were gone now, and they were going to have to go up against their real players now. maybe i misread...

DeletedUser5228

Hey guys how is it going??
Too much quite in here.

Have all of you become inactive? This was a good week for your active players? :icon_confused:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 1 -------------------------> This was a great village !!! goo Virtus gooooo
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 295,623
Side 2: 9,555
Difference: 286,068

chart

We think your inactives did better than your active :icon_eek:

Try opening more topics so that this one might be forgotten in the long term... :D

DeletedUser5293

Interesting stats.
I can't help but ask the question,
Is this the beginning of the end?
G.F might say, the end has long but begun.
Virtus may say there is still a long way to go.

As an outsider, I find myself asking is there a right time to let go?
It is true that the top 10 players of Virtus are still but untouched, this game at the end of the day comes down predominantly to numbers in layman knowledge.So I wonder will Virtus be able to hit or claw back? With all respect I think this scenario is becoming bleaker by the day.
Is it time to move on or is it to late to conserve the legacy?
I would really like to know what other members who are outsiders to the conflict like me think, and I would also much like to have an insight from the two tribes itself, sans the flaming of course.

PS: This thread has had 21,031 views second only to the Top 20 tribe opinions, so surely there is a lot of interest in it, why not come out and put forth your understanding of the situation.

DeletedUser

Interesting stats.
I can't help but ask the question,
Is this the beginning of the end?
G.F might say, the end has long but begun.
Virtus may say there is still a long way to go.

As an outsider, I find myself asking is there a right time to let go?
It is true that the top 10 players of Virtus are still but untouched, this game at the end of the day comes down predominantly to numbers in layman knowledge.So I wonder will Virtus be able to hit or claw back? With all respect I think this scenario is becoming bleaker by the day.
Is it time to move on or is it to late to conserve the legacy?
I would really like to know what other members who are outsiders to the conflict like me think, and I would also much like to have an insight from the two tribes itself, sans the flaming of course.

PS: This thread has had 21,031 views second only to the Top 20 tribe opinions, so surely there is a lot of interest in it, why not come out and put forth your understanding of the situation.

Its a good post as always Argho.
+ rep, as i usually leave for your posts.

The way i see it, that as ive said many times and as G.F's members are NOW admitting, that they are specificially targetting our inactive or offline members.

Virtus have had problems and G.F have taken full advantage of that, why wouldn't we!

I myself the other night was getting mails till 2am, with random G.F members asking me stupid questions, with what i think was ONLY a ruse to try to determin my offline times... :icon_confused:

Surely, this is a game where players pit their wit and skill against each other and NOT wait till players are either asleep or unavailable to attack them?

I know its not real life, but surely, say if your in a pub and your constantly spouting your mouths off, of how great/tough you are (as G.F do) if you wanna fight a local rival do you:
A. Confront him face to face, with honour and intregrity?
B. Wait for him to turn his back and hit him over the back of the head with a bottle? :icon_rolleyes:

Tbh, B, which is the route G.F KEEP taking, is the cowards way.
Ive done everything in my power to get these people to attack me and they simply dont have the skill, ability, honour or balls to fight an active player, as this game intends.

I am looking forward to fighting virtus's best players, I got a taste of it yesterday when i got my backside handed to me lol, but will keep going. thats the nature of this game. It will make me a better player for playing better players!
I mean, there ^^^ they admit they aint that good...

TribalWars rules dictate how they want players/tribes to war each other.
As inactive accounts, after a time are auto deleted... Showing that this game is not meant for these pathetic tactics that G.F use.

Virtus DO have massive inactivity problems, as proved with our member size now...
At one time, 3/4's of the tribe was inactive or being sat, with new players being found to take over our existing accounts.

But, showing our strength and will, we continued on, no matter how much of a struggle it was, when many tribes would have just disbanded.

How much skill does it take to nuke and noble accounts who:
A. Dont defend.
B. Cant ask for help.
C. Dont fight back.

Exactly... It takes NO skill...

So i say now.
Virtus AINT finished.
Virtus AINT near its end.
Virtus WILL be here for months and months (or its remaining active core will be)
Virtus WILL continue to grow.
Virtus WILL continue to fight G.F...
Virtus WILL continue to cat their members down, as we are still sorting out internals and still getting the active members close to the G.F frontlines. (This was a massive task for us, as trying to move half a tribe accross whole K's to get to the frontline, while nobling up as many inactives as possible, with just over 15 members aint gonna take 5 minutes.)

As we've said, once we get our own problems sorted, G.F are really in trouble, as proved over and over and over again, this so called 'elite greek' tribe DOES NOT HAVE THE SKILL TO FIGHT OUR ACTIVE MEMBERS AND BEAT THEM.

Even then, as long as im here, Virtus will remain and im NOT going anywhere, not for a long, long, long time.

DeletedUser

I don't believe that mumbo jumbo one bit. I know for a fact you kick your inactives when they get beat on. So either you getting a standard whoopin, or your afraid to kick any more actives for fear of dropping ranking.

DeletedUser

I don't believe that mumbo jumbo one bit. I know for a fact you kick your inactives when they get beat on. So either you getting a standard whoopin, or your afraid to kick any more actives for fear of dropping ranking.

So even though its there in black and white, you STILL dont believe it...?

What ever mate. :icon_rolleyes:
To be fair, ive been on this world so long now and ive made my bones here, people who matter know me, they know my tribe, they know the TRUTH with Virtus and G.F.

shayst on 06.06. at 21:57
I swear to god I'm not inactive, therefore I would appreciate you not attacking me, ta.

Marc

ACAB 4 on 06.06. at 22:05
Ι thought that you are inactive,that's why i'm attacking you.Let my attacks to pass (to not have defeated) and i'm not attacking you again,thnx.

Jonh

shayst on 06.06. at 22:16
No problem, I'm going to have to snipe that last train though, if I don't snipe it I'm going to have to re-cap it, I can't blame you for thinking I'm inactive, its been one hell of a week for me!!

Marc

ACAB 4 on 06.06. at 22:35
Author said:
No problem, I'm going to have to snipe that last train though, if I don't snipe it I'm going to have to re-cap it,
tomorrow afternoon when i clear the village i send you a message to re-take the village,don't snipe it.

Thats more evidence that G.F are specifically sniffing out our inactive/offline members... :icon_confused:
Not including what i posted above.

Now...
ODIN are at war with Virtus yes?

If you think im a liar, send me some attacks nooblet, or stop the flame baiting.
Simple terms: Put your money where you mouth is, or close it.

Ive also stuck it right on G.F and told them many times, come on then, lets have it.
They dont wanna get involved...
They continue to attack the easy options, no matter what a you or anyone else says, THOSE ARE THE FACTS.

DeletedUser

Not sure if you missed it Jai but i see alot of sarcasim in that mail. From both sides. Im pretty sure ACAB knows hes attacking an active player and is just having some fun with shay. Or at least thats how it looks to me.

DeletedUser

Now...
ODIN are at war with Virtus yes?

If you think im a liar, send me some attacks nooblet, or stop the flame baiting.
Simple terms: Put your money where you mouth is, or close it.

Unfortunately you guys dropped your players that were within range of us. Even then, while dealing with Team & Outlaw we still managed to get some of your villas and if you look at that stats vs us, your still at 0.

But back to the main topic because this thread is supposed to be G.F. vs Virtus.
You said some time ago you weeded out your inactives, and from that moment forward they would have a real fight. Now its turned into "omg they attack us when we sleep". Whats the next excuse going to be i wonder..

DeletedUser5293

Let me begin with I am not a member of the Virtus fan club, but I do have a healthy respect for them as a tribe(which they fully deserve) as I have for all(tribes/players) who co-play this world with me.

I have seldom or you might say borderline never ever criticized any tribe/person or their posts on the forum because I firmly believe in freedom of expression, that's what this platform is for.

What Jai had done as a reply to my post was a lucid and respectable post. Everyone may or may not agree to it but Jai as everyone has a right to put forth his own dissection of the situation. Diss-agreement is one thing but blatant mud slinging is another(though we all are guilty of the latter at some point or another).G.F, I agree it is frustrating for achievements ingame, which we believe we have worked hard to be belittled and your vehement opposition to the reasons being pointed out by Virtus is completely justifiable to the extent of decency, but what is not justifiable is posts which are on the fence of ridicule to another tribe or person.
I am no one to judge your posts as individuals or as a form of a tribe, but many including me would have enjoyed reading a more emphatic but detailed version of the GF side instead of the potshots taken.
Again I would like to stress that its completely and only your business what you want to and what you actually post, but as synonymous with any public domain we would enjoy a well formed reply more. In a nutshell there is room for improvement in posts becoming decent and debate worthy.

Regards.

DeletedUser

calm down jaicosian , its only a game

Yet another extremely poor post by a member of G.F.
Nothing to do with the thread what so ever and the fact my name is spelt wrong - YET AGAIN, is just another attempt to goad me into an infraction...

Pathetic. :icon_confused:

well to be fair if the easy option is there take it

I agree, but if thats the tactics a tribe is gonna take, then - YOU DONT come here shouting your mouth off, of how well your doing and how crap Virtus is.

You want respect?
You want recognition?
Then attack real, living, active players!!! :mad:
NOT people who are inactive and or offline.

Like G.F have been doing... CONSTANTLY.

Not sure if you missed it Jai but i see alot of sarcasim in that mail. From both sides. Im pretty sure ACAB knows hes attacking an active player and is just having some fun with shay. Or at least thats how it looks to me.

We all interpret what we wanna read...
To me, thats more evidence to support what im saying.

Im sure if i was a member of DOGS, you'd have agree'd with me. :icon_neutral:

Unfortunately you guys dropped your players that were within range of us. Even then, while dealing with Team & Outlaw we still managed to get some of your villas and if you look at that stats vs us, your still at 0.

But back to the main topic because this thread is supposed to be G.F. vs Virtus.
You said some time ago you weeded out your inactives, and from that moment forward they would have a real fight. Now its turned into "omg they attack us when we sleep". Whats the next excuse going to be i wonder..

So your denying that you did'nt send PeteTurner attacks at 2am?
Yeah...? Is that right?
You know full well, as we do that you guys went for the cheap shot.

You been attacking WaterWarrior?
Hes right close...
No... I bet you aint.

You lot are so incompetant, i seriously doubt your ability to even send 1 single coordinated attack, let alone an entire Op, of Virtus's quality. :icon_rolleyes:

Next it will be:
Some other lame excuse!

Theres only 1 thing thats lame...
Its the fact your the duke of a tribe at war with my tribe and i aint seen 1 single attack from you.

Less trolling, more nuking...
You might learn something.

Let me begin with I am not a member of the Virtus fan club, but I do have a healthy respect for them as a tribe(which they fully deserve) as I have for all(tribes/players) who co-play this world with me.

I have seldom or you might say borderline never ever criticized any tribe/person or their posts on the forum because I firmly believe in freedom of expression, that's what this platform is for.

What Jai had done as a reply to my post was a lucid and respectable post. Everyone may or may not agree to it but Jai as everyone has a right to put forth his own dissection of the situation. Diss-agreement is one thing but blatant mud slinging is another(though we all are guilty of the latter at some point or another).G.F, I agree it is frustrating for achievements ingame, which we believe we have worked hard to be belittled and your vehement opposition to the reasons being pointed out by Virtus is completely justifiable to the extent of decency, but what is not justifiable is posts which are on the fence of ridicule to another tribe or person.
I am no one to judge your posts as individuals or as a form of a tribe, but many including me would have enjoyed reading a more emphatic but detailed version of the GF side instead of the potshots taken.
Again I would like to stress that its completely and only your business what you want to and what you actually post, but as synonymous with any public domain we would enjoy a well formed reply more. In a nutshell there is room for improvement in posts becoming decent and debate worthy.

Regards.

I agree Argho.
I always like your posts.

Like i said, theres no excuses.

@ G.F:
They have admitted that they are targeting our inactives players and NOT attacking our actives.
This is while our active members ARE catting them to pieces.
They still ignore fighting us back and CONTINUE to noble the inactive players... :icon_rolleyes:

@ TWM:
Your just crying because we didnt give you the chance to noble 50 villages off 2 inactive players.
You nobled like 4 or something puny like that and you litterally could'nt post the stats here fast enough.
Sad, tbh...

FACT.

Ive said this many, many, many, many times now.
Who ever wants to prove their worth, prove how good they are - NO MATTER WHAT TRIBE YOUR IN.

Come take my villages.​
Then and only then, will you have proved your playing ability.
Not with taking inactive accounts...

DeletedUser

Hey virtuosos we ve got an offer ya
Lets start a skype talk!! :lol:

BTW we need a list of your active players and then times they log on so we know when to attack them ^^ :icon_eek:
tick-tock-07.jpg

cause everybody we attack so far doesnt resist much lol :icon_cool:
Let's take it to real close time strategy play :icon_rolleyes:

Hey what happened to clamju ??! You ve got another fan leaving your family? too bad :(

Oh and dont try to dodge the stats now you naughty boys (remember when we started fighting you had 1500 vilas more than us and you were 34 active (?) members ) :

Months update

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: ClamjuKiller pcrasplot Gr3co28

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 15
Difference: 176

chart

Side 1: 1,732,196
Side 2: 125,814
Difference: 1,606,382

chart

DeletedUser

Real stats..................

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 518
Side 2: 1,023
Difference: 505

chart

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 123
Difference: 108

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,516,517
Side 2: 6,411,915
Difference: 2,895,398

chart

Side 1: 125,814
Side 2: 1,077,276
Difference: 951,462

chart

shame you feel you have to massage your stats to make yourselves look better...........not like you really need to is it.

DeletedUser6488

This is becoming a joke now yes as everyone has said G.F you are doing well
i dont see however why you need to keep adding dismissed players
the stats are impressive enough without it.....

start taking villages off the top 10 players in virtus consistantly then that would be an even more impressive outlook
utill then stop boring us with stats with players who have quit

Status
Not open for further replies.